Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 02:41 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,285,273 times

Advertisements

Was it satisfied in the cross of Jesus Christ ?.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2014, 04:00 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,388,856 times
Of course not.

Old 08-13-2014, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Of course not.
But many believe it was Pleroo but then make a contradictory statement that God's justice demands either eternal torment or annihilation.

Old 08-13-2014, 04:10 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,388,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
But many believe it was Pleroo but then make a contradictory statement that God's justice demands either eternal torment or annihilation.
Yes, I know. Makes no sense.

Old 08-13-2014, 04:23 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,014,164 times
Eternally God got His Justice where the authority for Heaven and the earth where People could become children of God and be one with the Lord Jesus forever ..............As far as believers praying into the world and having an impact against the sin in the world , there is only a margin of victory for Christ , as the world of unbelievers constantly invite the sin and curses into the earth , as you can see curses like the Climate Change which is lack of faith in God , and as you can see many churches in the western nation close their doors as people will not go there , and then some church do not have enough room for all the people coming to their churches , as the move of God is more evident there ............... Still Jesus still has a plan in the mid of injustice in the world even though most people cannot see the move of God in the spirit hidden from unbelievers ......Even some Christians cannot see the Works and presence of Jesus in His Children

Old 08-13-2014, 04:52 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Wow, really? Do you have a quote?

Old 08-13-2014, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Wow, really? Do you have a quote?
Well again you said what i posted was me misrepresenting christianity

Prove me wrong by stating whether you believe God's justice was satisfied in the cross of Jesus Christ and whether you believe or not whether God's justice demands eternal hell or annihilation for the unbeliever. Of cause you will not answer be but continue to accuse me of misrepresenting main stream christianity beliefs.

Old 08-13-2014, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Well again you said what i posted was me misrepresenting christianity

Prove me wrong by stating whether you believe God's justice was satisfied in the cross of Jesus Christ and whether you believe or not whether God's justice demands eternal hell or annihilation for the unbeliever. Of cause you will not answer be but continue to accuse me of misrepresenting main stream christianity beliefs.
It is your duty to support your claim with evidence.

The necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges.

The quotes please.

It is weird you would make this claim after 85 pages of discussion about why Jesus died where no one said what you are claiming.

Old 08-13-2014, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It is your duty to support your claim with evidence.

The necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges.

The quotes please.

It is weird you would make this claim after 85 pages of discussion about why Jesus died where no one said what you are claiming.
Virtually all of mainstream christianity believes it, were you ignoring all the responses by fundamentalists including yourself on your own thread about Jesus' death ?. You all believe, including yourself that Because God is a just God, so sin cannot go unpunished but justice was satisfied in the cross, but in the next breathe you all believe including yourself that God's justice demands the unbeliever be annihilated or sent into eternal torment. If this is not true correct me or stop with your Moderator cut: deletedgames of denial of what you know you really believe.

You are in complete denial of not only what you know you believe but of what you are grounded in and convinced of.

If i am misrepresenting your belief, correct me. Universalist started a thread stating what they believed so that all would know and stop the misrepresentation. How come you cannot share what it is you actually do believe about what i am saying ? Moderator cut: deleted

Last edited by june 7th; 08-14-2014 at 04:07 AM.. Reason: Rude.

Old 08-13-2014, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Virtually all of mainstream christianity believes it, were you ignoring all the responses by fundamentalists including yourself on your own thread about Jesus' death ?. You all believe, including yourself that Because God is a just God, so sin cannot go unpunished but justice was satisfied in the cross, but in the next breathe you all believe including yourself that God's justice demands the unbeliever be annihilated or sent into eternal torment. If this is not true correct me or stop with your Moderator cut: Orphaned games of denial of what you know you really believe.

Moderator cut: Orphaned
This proves you had no idea what people were saying. Why won't you provide evidence to back up your claims? It is your duty as the person making the claims.

Last edited by june 7th; 08-14-2014 at 04:08 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity