Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2014, 10:58 AM

93 posts, read 83,439 times

Advertisements

Now, you have seen some of my pics in my profile. I would like to explain them to you. The Morning Star was taken when I had to live out of my truck, because My church did not want to stand up for me. It was taken at Moraine State Park in Butler, Pa. When I was taking the photo, My thoughts were of My Angels. I had told you before to zoom in on upper left hand corner. The photo in My profile of an object and a vertical white light, energy force is what was in the Morning Star photo. Not of this world.

My journey takes me between two areas most of the time in western Pa. It so happened that I was in the Meadville/Cochranton area. My friends there told me of Sugar Creek, great trout fishing area. And since I like to fish, I went there. Cooperstown Pa. So I prepared to go fishing. Upon entering the water I was not catching any fish. So it came to me, to reach down with my left hand in the water and bless the water with a sign of the cross. I threw in the line afterwards, using a spinner bait and immediately caught the brown trout in My album. After catching the trout and releasing it back to the water, I looked up to give thanks and a Smile from Heaven appeared. As I was coming out of the creek which was some 20 minutes later I noticed the Smile from Heaven was still above me. But also the sun and two other rainbows on either side of the sun with the Smile from Heaven above all. I thought about taking a photo, but I said to myself no, just enjoy the glory that is before you. And I thanked the Father for glorifying His Son. Amen

Old 08-15-2014, 11:03 AM

8,088 posts, read 6,841,143 times
That rainbow smile pic is pretty cool.

Old 08-15-2014, 11:07 AM

17,156 posts, read 11,296,128 times
You added a few new ones since the last time I looked. I agree with sparrow. And I also like your water pic.

Old 08-15-2014, 11:10 AM

It is. I have several of them. In Jonathan Cahn's book/CD the Harbingers, he talks of George Washington praying to God and the Smiles from Heaven. That if America turned away the Smiles from Heaven would go away.

Old 08-15-2014, 11:13 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,087,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Spirit View Post
Now, you have seen some of my pics in my profile. I would like to explain them to you. The Morning Star was taken when I had to live out of my truck, because My church did not want to stand up for me. It was taken at Moraine State Park in Butler, Pa. When I was taking the photo, My thoughts were of My Angels. I had told you before to zoom in on upper left hand corner. The photo in My profile of an object and a vertical white light, energy force is what was in the Morning Star photo. Not of this world.

My journey takes me between two areas most of the time in western Pa. It so happened that I was in the Meadville/Cochranton area. My friends there told me of Sugar Creek, great trout fishing area. And since I like to fish, I went there. Cooperstown Pa. So I prepared to go fishing. Upon entering the water I was not catching any fish. So it came to me, to reach down with my left hand in the water and bless the water with a sign of the cross. I threw in the line afterwards, using a spinner bait and immediately caught the brown trout in My album. After catching the trout and releasing it back to the water, I looked up to give thanks and a Smile from Heaven appeared. As I was coming out of the creek which was some 20 minutes later I noticed the Smile from Heaven was still above me. But also the sun and two other rainbows on either side of the sun with the Smile from Heaven above all. I thought about taking a photo, but I said to myself no, just enjoy the glory that is before you. And I thanked the Father for glorifying His Son. Amen
If you think you're a god, or the Holy Spirit, or whatever....tell me my name. My real life name, please. My first and last name. By this afternoon at 5pm CST. I will never doubt you again.

Old 08-15-2014, 11:18 AM

Thank you Pleroo

Old 08-15-2014, 11:37 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,087,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Spirit View Post
I AM not the Father. Who knows all. I AM the Son and I know what's in your heart. Contempt.
Yah. I do have contempt for false prophets.

Prove yourself. Please.

Old 08-15-2014, 11:56 AM

16,590 posts, read 15,515,175 times
Thread closed pending moderator consideration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity