Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 06:43 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
Peacegiver, Peacegiver, , Peacegiver, I’m not following the apostle Peter, or the apostle Paul. I’m following the “TRUTH”, the “WAY”, and the “LIFE”, GOD, who is JESUS the Christ, the Almighty. who is know to most, the HOLY............. SPIRIT, the only true God. Peacegiver, I believe in the HOLY SPIRIT “only”, and his share which is him in flesh. I know that the title “Father”, and “Son”, are just that, TITLES, nothing more. titles are not person, they are titles of the person. which was demonstrated in the example of “a” person being “father”, “son”, and “husband”. not “a” father, not “a” son, and not “a” husband, as in three separate persons, no, the titles are of the one person.

you conclude in error about me, following after men, no. I follow the “WORD” who is spoken by men AND women who is HOLY SPIRIT filled, and ordained to speak his word. it’s not them who speak, but God in them who speak, scripture, Luke 10:16 "He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.” so peacegiver be carful in denying what these men of God have said, because it’s not them but God who speak in them, or unless otherwise they will let you know that they speak of themselves. now listen closely. any ambassador of the Lord Jesus Christ speak NOT their own mind, but speak the mind of the one who sent them. understand the ambassadorship, which is called the apostleship. send by God for God, and not of themselves, just as our Lord, the diversity in spirit, is the ambassador of himself in flesh. which is the EXPRESS IMANGE of God himself, his own G5481 χαρακτήρ charakter. and the G5481 χαρακτήρ charakter, express sonship, in the flesh, which is the example of God in plain sight, meaning he is the expression, or the manifestation of God in words, and deeds. this is what a son is. have you hear the “expression”, he’s just like his daddy”. yes, we’re to be just like our daddy, JESUS, born of Flesh, and who is spirit. if we’re born again, the old is passed away, the New Creation is now. we’re are NOW, the sons of God as 1 John 3:1 & 2, states, read it. yes we’re the sons and daughter of the Lord Jesus, the almighty. supportive scripture, 2 Corinthians 6:14 "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

2 Corinthians 6:15 "And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
2 Corinthians 6:16 "And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
2 Corinthians 6:17 "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
2 Corinthians 6:18 "And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
now examine these scriptures closely, who is speaking as to who will be our “Father”, if we separate ourselves from the world?. who, read 17 & 18 again.

but a side note, if 1 Corinthians 8:6 separate, “God”, from the “Lord”, how is the “Lord”, the almighty in verse 18 above?. and, Father also?. that just again killed that none sense of “God”, and “Lord” as separate persons. Thomas was correct, “my Lord and, and, and, and, My God”. JESUS the Christ. listen, "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. Uh O, Uh O, the same person.

now the old classic saying, “who’s your daddy ”, go on, you can say it, JESUS, once more , JESUS, just as Isaiah 9:6 say, the “EVERLASTING”............FATHER. aint God, oh I mean, JESUS, the Father is GOOD.
We are Yeshua's siblings, co-heirs...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2014, 06:59 AM

3,671 posts, read 2,242,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
We are Yeshua's siblings, co-heirs...
LOL, yes while he was in the flesh with "BLOOD". is he you Lord and God? yes or No? (smile).

Old 08-28-2014, 07:22 AM

Richard, let me give you a bit of information. the nature of our Lord JESU is not our NATURE, especially in Spirit, (smile). see, you are still in the flesh, carnal thinking. our inheritance of the Spirit is in him to be LIKE him, NOT him. read 1 John it's a short book, you can read it in a day. but listen 2 Corinthians 5:16 "Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more".

I be out a while, but I will get back with you.

Old 08-28-2014, 09:20 AM

Quote:
LOL, yes while he was in the flesh with "BLOOD". is he you Lord and God? yes or No? (smile).
Nope...We are co-heirs to what?...

Old 08-28-2014, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Richard, let me give you a bit of information. the nature of our Lord JESU is not our NATURE, especially in Spirit, (smile). see, you are still in the flesh, carnal thinking. our inheritance of the Spirit is in him to be LIKE him, NOT him. read 1 John it's a short book, you can read it in a day. but listen 2 Corinthians 5:16 "Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more".

I be out a while, but I will get back with you.

Illogic...

Old 08-28-2014, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Nope...We are co-heirs to what?...
LOL, you don't know?. you're a son of God and don't know?. (smile)....... LOL, just like you don't know the beginning either did you?. boy I'm loving this. Oh well. I'll let you do some home work, read your bible, starting with Genesis 1:1 and keep on reading until you get to Revelation 22:20 not 21 but 20 and then come and ask me that question, but only after you have read, and understood, ok.

Old 08-30-2014, 10:42 AM

4,217 posts, read 2,784,144 times
Isaiah 62

For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until her vindication shines out like the dawn, and her salvation like a burning torch.
The nations shall see your vindication, and all the kings your glory; and you shall be called by a new name that the mouth of the Lord will give.
You shall be a crown of beauty in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God.
You shall no more be termed Forsaken, and your land shall no more be termed Desolate; but you shall be called My Delight Is in Her, and your land Married; for the Lord delights in you, and your land shall be married.
For as a young man marries a young woman, so shall your builder marry you, and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you.
Upon your walls, O Jerusalem, I have posted sentinels; all day and all night they shall never be silent. You who remind the Lord, take no rest,
and give him no rest until he establishes Jerusalem and makes it renowned throughout the earth.
The Lord has sworn by his right hand and by his mighty arm: I will not again give your grain to be food for your enemies, and foreigners shall not drink the wine for which you have labored;
but those who garner it shall eat it and praise the Lord, and those who gather it shall drink it in my holy courts.
Go through, go through the gates, prepare the way for the people; build up, build up the highway, clear it of stones, lift up an ensign over the peoples.
The Lord has proclaimed to the end of the earth: Say to daughter Zion, "See, your salvation comes; his reward is with him, and his recompense before him."
They shall be called, "The Holy People, The Redeemed of the Lord"; and you shall be called, "Sought Out, A City Not Forsaken

Old 08-30-2014, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
Isaiah 62

For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until her vindication shines out like the dawn, and her salvation like a burning torch.
The nations shall see your vindication, and all the kings your glory; and you shall be called by a new name that the mouth of the Lord will give.
You shall be a crown of beauty in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God.
You shall no more be termed Forsaken, and your land shall no more be termed Desolate; but you shall be called My Delight Is in Her, and your land Married; for the Lord delights in you, and your land shall be married.
For as a young man marries a young woman, so shall your builder marry you, and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you.
Upon your walls, O Jerusalem, I have posted sentinels; all day and all night they shall never be silent. You who remind the Lord, take no rest,
and give him no rest until he establishes Jerusalem and makes it renowned throughout the earth.
The Lord has sworn by his right hand and by his mighty arm: I will not again give your grain to be food for your enemies, and foreigners shall not drink the wine for which you have labored;
but those who garner it shall eat it and praise the Lord, and those who gather it shall drink it in my holy courts.
Go through, go through the gates, prepare the way for the people; build up, build up the highway, clear it of stones, lift up an ensign over the peoples.
The Lord has proclaimed to the end of the earth: Say to daughter Zion, "See, your salvation comes; his reward is with him, and his recompense before him."
They shall be called, "The Holy People, The Redeemed of the Lord"; and you shall be called, "Sought Out, A City Not Forsaken
excellent Chapter. I'm going to do a twist here. will you lead us in this chapter, with your thoughts, and insights. and thanks for the post.

Old 08-30-2014, 11:04 AM

4,217 posts, read 2,784,144 times
Quote:
excellent Chapter. I'm going to do a twist here. will you lead us in this chapter, with your thoughts, and insights. and thanks for the post.
It is written in the prophets, everyone must be taught by God. Everyone who has heard from the Father and learned from Him comes to me.

Old 08-30-2014, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
It is written in the prophets, everyone must be taught by God. Everyone who has heard from the Father and learned from Him comes to me.
do you not have God in You?
Ephesians 4:11 "And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ”.

but I'll honor your request
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity