Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2014, 06:00 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,244,007 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaBrown View Post
Hi 101c,

Jesus will hand the kingdom over to the Father. This is the same Father who put all things in subjection to Jesus. Jesus is the One who is acting on behalf of the Father. The Only One who will not be put in subjection to Jesus, will be the Father, the One and Only True God (He is excepted). Jesus will be under the Father with the Father as the head (as has been revealed in other scripture-The Father is the head of Jesus) with all others under them both, for the purpose of God being all in all. God bless.
greeting Shana, first understand this, that our Lord Jesus is the eternal Spirit, God. I'll show you scripture if you want to that fact. but lets get to the heart of the matter, I said that I would answer, or explain later, well you asked, and now later is here. lets cut the case, and get to the point

Our Lord is the objective of God listen, OBJECTIVE: something that one's efforts or actions are intended to attain or accomplish; purpose; goal; target: "the objective of a military attack; the objective of a fund-raising drive." understand?

Shana, our Lord, the diversity, is the objective of GOD. what do I mean, as in the example above, “to carry out one’s goal, or here his “WILL”. study this word objective, with the word subjective, and learn the difference. now, the definition states “one's efforts or actions are intended to attain or accomplish; purpose; goal; target. ONE’S “OWN” effort. listen to the scriptures, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me. did you understand this scripture?. God’s “OWN” ARM attain or accomplish, his own purpose; goal; target, which is his “WILL”, and he did it in flesh and bone, the Son. listen, the Lord Jesus is the ARM, or the Power of God, and the Wisdom of God, scripture, 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. see Shana, Christ is God in flesh, if any man lack wisdom let him ask “God” for it. and who is that wisdom?, Jesus Christ the glorified one.

then you said, “The Only One who will not be put in subjection to Jesus, will be the Father”. Shana, JESUS is the father in Spirit, and he’s the Son in flesh. listen, Galatians 3:20 "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one. what did this just tell us?. that God is in flesh as a man, meditating between us and himself, that’s why the Holy Spirit only speaks not of himself, but what have already been said by him in flesh, his diversified state as a man in flesh. he will just bring it to our memory. he meditate as a man with his eternal nature in bodily form as the Son of Man, that’s why he sits, right now on the throne. when he made the new covenant, for there was no one higher to swear by, so he swore by HIMSELF. it is the Spirit, the Holy Spirit who worketh it all in all, as God, Spirit, and man as mediator. and when the Kingdom is recieved of himself, no longer will there be a need of a “MEADTOR, hence the subjection or the putting within one “OWN” self. let me explain, as said, I would explain it later, well later have arrived. listen and understand.

the Lord Jesus is a SHARED Spirit IN FLESH AND BONE, THAT IS A NUMERICIAL DIFFERENCE in concrete form. this is what the definition G243 allos express. when one have a, NUMERICIAL DIFFERENCE, the term is called DIFFERENTIATION. look it up. question, since our Lord Jesus is the NUMERICIAL DIFFERENCE, as G243 express, which is a Share, meaning two or more. so what is the OPPOSITE of DIFFERENTIATION?, since the process of our Lord being “ANOTHER”, by sharing his nature, so, what is the opposite process of DIFFERENTIATION, answer, "ASSIMILATION". listen to the definition of "ASSIMILATION", to take in and incorporate as one's own, other words, (within), meaning one's own self, which is what the Lord Jesus is, his “OWN” arm. STOP, go back to the definition of "SUBJECT", G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso (hoop-ot-as'-so), “within” the power of. simply meaning, what was differentiated is now non-differentiated, excuse my English, I just want to make it plain. meaning, it is now assimilated as it was before the worlds was , supportive scripture, John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. meaning oneness in all things. that’s the assimilation “of” the Spirit, and when the Kingdom is delivered up, our Lord will be assimilated “with” the Spirit, meaning “within” EVERYTHING. what do I mean?, no longer will our Lord be ALLOS, a diversity, but totally one as before, meaning the wisdom, and the power will be within one's own self, hence the "be subject" as one in the Glorified body. listen, John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. with, here is pertaining to, meaning the same person. lets understand this assimilation, just as one is born, or baptize “of” the Spirit, one is assimilated, or placed into the body of Christ, as he see fit. and as one is within the body of Christ, then one is can be baptized “with”, the Spirit, or empowered “by”. the Spirit. I suggest one study the difference being baptized, “of” and “with”, the Spirit. our Lord Jesus is now, assimilated of the Spirit, with all power, but not EVERY, because the Spirit, the Father have reserved for himself some power for a reason, which I have already explain in previous posts. but when the Kingdom is delivered up, there will be no need for the mediator, so he will be assimilated “WITH” the Spirit or placed, “within”, as webster dictionary so elegantly put it, within the power “of” GOD. meaning total assimilation, so that he can be ALL in ALL. do you understand, or follow this knowledge? now, can I back this up with scripture?, YES, Revelation 22:3 "And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him”. the Lamb and God have been for years misunderstood, because in Revelation chapter 5, many, and I mean many a christian have said that the lamb who stand is the Lord Jesus, and God sit on the throne, right. you know I have been saying, and proved that the one who stand is the same one who sit. well it is about to be prove out again in another or in a different way. remember verse 3 above, it said God and the Lamb, sound like two people or person, Right, well lets see, the very next verse 4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads”. how many faces will one see?, “his” face, only one, but I thought the Lamb, (the Son), and God, (the Father) are two person?. see the mistake. no it's ONE PERSON. see how clear the bible is. and how many names?, “his” name, only one. see how easy it is when one understand the scriptures, they answer their own self. one think that they will see two faces, the “Father”, and the “Son” face(s). no only one face. just like the name. go ye and baptize in the name, not name(s), no, but in the NAME, ONLY one name, "JESUS", God Name.

I hope you re-read this post and the other to get the meat of the topic.

be blessed. and may the lord JESUS open your eyes.

Old 09-30-2014, 06:17 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,398,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
you sure want to know don't you. I’ll give you a hint, SUBJECT: G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso (hoop-ot-as'-so) v. According to Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English. the Greek word, here, G5293 ὑποτάσσω hupotasso, this word is used as a verb, and not a noun. (that will alert one quickly). which mean, According to Noah Webster, the second definition, To put under or within the power of. that's the revelation about "subject", to put within. now,

be: in old english, the use of “be”, as in be subject, Used by the KJV, is a weak form of, bi, "by", the unstressed variant of, bī. lets see the definition as it is uses as a prep. #1. used to indicate the person responsible for a creative work.. like in “by” myself when he, JESUS, created the worlds. #2. as a (copula ) used as a linking verb between the subject of a sentence and its noun or adjective. scripture, 28 “And when all things shall besubdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all”. did you see that Shana?. if not,.... here it is.
verse 28 "And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all". notice what it did not say, , NOT THAT THE “FATHER”, MAY BE ALL IN ALL, BUT “GOD”. that which was "allos", or the share spirit, the numerical difference, will no longer be, the son?, why, because when the kingdom is delivered up, there will be no loger a need for a mediator, which the Son is. but he, the Son will be WITHIN the power of God, or as (one), or “with” the Spirit as was in the beginning, just as John 1:1 states, but now with a GLORIFIED body which dwell the fullness of the Godhead bodily. (this I will explain in detail later).

I hope this will get you started

now mind sharing a little bit of your finding?.
Uh, using an old English meaning is of no help. Using Biblical Greek Lexicons is:

Friberg:27668 u`pota,ssw 1aor. u`pe,taxa; pf. pass. u`pote,tagmai; 2aor. pass. u`peta,ghn; 2fut. pass. u`potagh,somai; (1) active subject, bring under firm control, subordinate (RO 8.20b); (2) passive with a middle sense; (a) with a component of compulsion have to submit (LU 10.17, 20); (b) with a component of voluntary submission be submissive, obey, subject oneself(LU 2.51; EP 5.21)

UBS" 6300 u`pota,ssw (aor. u`pe,taxa ; pf. pass. u`pote,tagmai ; aor. pass. u`peta,ghn ; ***. pass. u`potagh,somai) put in subjection, subject, subordinate; pass. be subject, submit to, obey, be under the authority of; take a subordinate place (1 Cor 14.34)

Louw-Nida: 37.31 u`pota,ssw ; kataste,llw: to bring something under the firm control of someone - 'to subject to, to bring under control.' u`pota,ssw: kata. th.n evne,rgeian tou/ du,nasqai auvto.n kai. u`pota,xai auvtw|/ ta. pa,nta 'using that power by which he is able to subject all things to him' Php 3.21. kataste,llw: katastei,laj de. o` grammateu.j to.n o;clon 'the town secretary got the crowd under control' Ac 19.35.

The "passive" indicates one person subjecting them-self to another. And in the later part of the verse (see final lexical comment) it shows how God made everything subject by His power, which is not what is said of Jesus.

Old 09-30-2014, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
Uh, using an old English meaning is of no help. Using Biblical Greek Lexicons is:

Friberg:27668 u`pota,ssw 1aor. u`pe,taxa; pf. pass. u`pote,tagmai; 2aor. pass. u`peta,ghn; 2fut. pass. u`potagh,somai; (1) active subject, bring under firm control, subordinate (RO 8.20b); (2) passive with a middle sense; (a) with a component of compulsion have to submit (LU 10.17, 20); (b) with a component of voluntary submission be submissive, obey, subject oneself(LU 2.51; EP 5.21)

UBS" 6300 u`pota,ssw (aor. u`pe,taxa ; pf. pass. u`pote,tagmai ; aor. pass. u`peta,ghn ; ***. pass. u`potagh,somai) put in subjection, subject, subordinate; pass. be subject, submit to, obey, be under the authority of; take a subordinate place (1 Cor 14.34)

Louw-Nida: 37.31 u`pota,ssw ; kataste,llw: to bring something under the firm control of someone - 'to subject to, to bring under control.' u`pota,ssw: kata. th.n evne,rgeian tou/ du,nasqai auvto.n kai. u`pota,xai auvtw|/ ta. pa,nta 'using that power by which he is able to subject all things to him' Php 3.21. kataste,llw: katastei,laj de. o` grammateu.j to.n o;clon 'the town secretary got the crowd under control' Ac 19.35.

The "passive" indicates one person subjecting them-self to another. And in the later part of the verse (see final lexical comment) it shows how God made everything subject by His power, which is not what is said of Jesus.
but did you understand what was said?.

Old 09-30-2014, 06:29 PM

this is exactly what the bible say
2 Timothy 4:3 "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears".

this is what happen to our mother Eve in the Garden. she desired wisdom on her own, and the devil provided the avenue to her destruction. he always try to put the word of God in doubt, "HAS GOD SAID".

today, it is dome by "new" translation, yes they are a help at first, but they will turn the word of God into no effect. it's called mixing truth with lie. when one add a little leaven you get more than what you bargain for. a little truth added to a half lie result in a full, or whole lie.

people need to learn how to discern a spirit by the SPIRIT.

Old 09-30-2014, 06:35 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,398,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
but did you understand what was said?.
Yes, he is going to subject himself to his Father. Nothing in the Greek language changes that.

Old 09-30-2014, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
Yes, he is going to subject himself to his Father. Nothing in the Greek language changes that.
no you error, "BE" subject, (smile), and that will not change, for he will be ALL in ALL, (smile).

Old 09-30-2014, 06:53 PM

14,882 posts, read 17,160,264 times
I agree with you, 101c, that there will be no more mediator when God becomes all in all. We disagree on this subject and we have our reasons, but we are still believers and belong to the Lord. As I shared, believing that Jesus is not the Father, does not take anything away from Him because the Father has exalted Him and given Him the name above every name. He deserves our worship, our love, and our lives. Thank you and God bless.

Old 09-30-2014, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaBrown View Post
I agree with you, 101c, that there will be no more mediator when God becomes all in all. We disagree on this subject and we have our reasons, but we are still believers and belong to the Lord. As I shared, believing that Jesus is not the Father, does not take anything away from Him because the Father has exalted Him and given Him the name above every name. He deserves our worship, our love, and our lives. Thank you and God bless.
Shana, that's fine to disagree on the subject part, it will come to you in time. but there is no denying that the Lord Jesus is God, that is proved without a doubt. now if the Lord Jesus is God the Father in Spirit, and he is, how can he be subject, to his OWN self?. the bible teaches, that a man cannot hate his own wife because she is of his flesh, Ephesians 5:28 "So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. 29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church”. see the bible principle. just as in power, 1 Corinthians 7:4 "The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife".

these are bible principles Spiritually speaking. and God is a Spirit, and we're to be "partaker" of this divine nature, but not in our present carnal state.

Old 09-30-2014, 07:19 PM

well, I'm headed to bed, got to get up very early, so see all of you then, God willing.

Old 09-30-2014, 08:31 PM

1,614 posts, read 1,244,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
But why make it more complicated than it needs to be? Why not just accept what the Bible has to say about the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost? Do you think the Creeds actually provide any clarification as to the nature of God that we can't find in scripture? To me, they just serve to make God completely unknowable. That's not what God wants. He wants us to know Him and Jesus Christ, whom He sent. How has the doctrine of the Trinity helped you to really understand God better?
I totally agree with you. I believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. However, I do not make belief in a Trinity a point of contention. The word Trinity is not in the bible. And as you say, bringing in a word that is not even in the scripture and making a statement of faith one must embrace (or else) is completely fruitless. I do like the song 'Holy, Holy, Holy' - I will admit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity