U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2014, 09:35 PM

8,352 posts, read 2,736,115 times

Advertisements

-Michael
-Gabriel
-Raphael
-Uriel
-Raguel
-Remiel
-Saraqael
The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2014, 01:52 AM

13,272 posts, read 4,233,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
-Michael
-Gabriel
-Raphael
-Uriel
-Raguel
-Remiel
-Saraqael
The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Return of an Unclean Spirit
"Now when the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and does not find it. "Then it says, 'I will return to my house from which I came'; and when it comes, it finds it unoccupied, swept, and put in order. "Then it goes and takes along with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there; and the last state of that man becomes worse than the first. That is the way it will also be with this evil generation."

A person chooses 7 spirits of the one, or 7 spirits of the other.

He can go and return to Egypt and find his house swept and cleaned.

Everyone goes back to Egypt.

Everyone who returns to Egypt will have a harder time, because they are 7 spirits of the first father, and to follow him is to be his son. The father shall hate the son and the son, the father.

The 7 golden candlesticks are one.

He who walks in the midst of the 7 Gold candlesticks is walking in the 7 spirits of God, and the 7 are one, he who moves between the 7, He is the 7, and he is the one moving through them.

There is a particular walk that one begins and falls.

The Two Witnesses
"And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for twelve hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth." These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. And if anyone wants to harm them, fire flows out of their mouth and devours their enemies; so if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this way.

God gives power to his two witnesses, who are they?

What is between the two witnesses?

What is between the two olive trees?

What is between the two lampstands.

What happens after twelve hundred and sixty days?

The prophecy has ended and the priest will come.

This is written for anyone who would begin a serious walk with God, and it is a 7 year plan but be aware, the sacrifices will be cut off in the middle of the week.

It was written for every generation.

Jesus showed us a walk in how a man must progress.

He walked in the mission of a true prophet for exactly the correct amount of days until he came into the priesthood.

When he had finished being the Prophet, and then the priest, he was presented in Jerusalem and walked as a king.

This is the walk of man.

God is the one who made the 7 sisters and Orion, and anyone can go see them right now, a cup pours out to lead a man, and a man has killed a lion.

Go get two small menorahs and light the both of them and hold one in each hand.

What is between them?

A man who has light in both hands is a man who has been given power in body, soul and spirit to where he is light in both, there will be no more struggle for them.

Prophesying only lasts so long, a certain amount of days, and then you become a priest.

So what happens after 126o days?
Attached Thumbnails
Are 7 Arch Angels the 7 angels of the Lord?The 7 stars.-pleiades_elihu_vedder.jpg  

Old 11-19-2014, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
"Now when the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and does not find it. "Then it says, 'I will return to my house from which I came'; and when it comes, it finds it unoccupied, swept, and put in order. "Then it goes and takes along with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there; and the last state of that man becomes worse than the first. That is the way it will also be with this evil generation."

Everyone who returns to Egypt will have a harder time, because they are 7 spirits of the first father, and to follow him is to be his son. The father shall hate the son and the son, the father.

He who walks in the midst of the 7 Gold candlesticks is walking in the 7 spirits of God, and the 7 are one, he who moves between the 7, He is the 7, and he is the one moving through them.

The Two Witnesses
"And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for twelve hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth." These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. And if anyone wants to harm them, fire flows out of their mouth and devours their enemies; so if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this way.

This is written for anyone who would begin a serious walk with God, and it is a 7 year plan but be aware, the sacrifices will be cut off in the middle of the week.

He walked in the mission of a true prophet for exactly the correct amount of days until he came into the priesthood.

When he had finished being the Prophet, and then the priest, he was presented in Jerusalem and walked as a king.

This is the walk of man.

God is the one who made the 7 sisters and Orion, and anyone can go see them right now, a cup pours out to lead a man, and a man has killed a lion.

What is between them?

A man who has light in both hands is a man who has been given power in body, soul and spirit to where he is light in both, there will be no more struggle for them.

Prophesying only lasts so long, a certain amount of days, and then you become a priest.

And the Spirit Sings.
Thank you.....

Old 11-19-2014, 02:36 AM

I have art work that portrays such Spiritual expression. Give me time and I'll figure out how to post and share them. The 2 olive Trees are very significant. I drew them in the likeness of antlers. God the Father centered between them pouring out His fire upward to the canopy that is one. I did this because of what scripture prophesied of his physical form-Son. My Servant the Branch.

Old 11-19-2014, 02:41 AM

Quote:

The Two Witnesses

This is the walk of man.

What is between them?

What happens after 126 days. Well 127.
But that is Question best not answered yet.

Old 11-19-2014, 02:44 AM

Quote:

The Two Witnesses

This is the walk of man.

What is between them?

Ok when it rains it pours. The Four gates are open.

Old 11-19-2014, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Ok when it rains it pours. The Four gates are open.

Go look in the mirror and ask yourself why you refuse to bury the dead.

Your enemy is without, and you are in the house of your enemy, he sees.

The two prophets are you.

But know that there cannot be two.

A person begins prophesying out of both sides of his mouth and this cannot be.

If God has given power to BOTH HIS WITNESSES AS TWO PROPHETS, Elijah has to die.

John must have his head cut off and viewed, he must become less, and the spirit, more.

If you hear a prophet calling fire down from heaven, you have heard the prophet in the wrong hand.

When a person receives power in both his hands, he really can call fire down from heaven and it will amaze him.

If there are two prophets, great glory will come, and then great loathing of one's self, and then he will finally say,'' I am no prophet.''

Then he really dies, but then he will stand upon his feet having walked the path and his enemies will see him

God let's you have a little power, and then a real struggle begins.

Fire will proceed out of your mouth until you can say,'' I am no prophet, I am a tiller of soil and I received these wounds in the house of my fellows.''

To till soil is to begin to harvest 3 harvests in you.

If you can make it past being the great prophet, and if you are willing to go all the way to death, then after 3 and a half days, you shall be stood upon your feet, and your enemy will see it.

He is in you, he is the son of perdition, and he will be terrified at the realization from what has happened IN YOU.

Old 11-19-2014, 03:42 AM

With the will of man I Fall.
In the Will of GOD I stand.
When care follows hope. All Will is is of the Father.
Trust is green with promise. Blue is strong in knowledge, And Red is the Humble .

Old 11-19-2014, 03:42 AM

The 7000 men must die because everyone begins in the flesh, and Ephraim is the flesh, there can be no Ephraim.

The 7000 reserved in Israel have nothing to do with Judah.

God told Elijah that he reserved 7000 men in Israel, not Judah.

Right after this, we see Ahab gather those 7000 men.

Jesus came to make Ephraim and Judah one, to symbolize your flesh as Ephraim who must die and become one with Judah IN YOU.

So 7000 men must die in the Earthquake, and you are one of those men.

What has happened, is that you went from being Ephraim {Gentile flesh} to becoming Judah{spirit}.

You are a gentile by flesh and the flesh must die.

42 months, 42 pieces, 42,000 of Ephraim.

But when Ephraim will finally die to himself, an earthquake will happen.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 11-19-2014 at 03:55 AM..

Old 11-19-2014, 01:35 PM

Hannibal you have a deep Understanding. Thank you for sharing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or