Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2014, 01:11 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,876,287 times

Advertisements

Well firstly, there is nothing wrong with happy church, hope, and joy as we all desire that and as an evangelical christian with a helping of messanic gentile My wife and I love our church. What astonishes us and cannot wrap our brain around is how the church ( believers) and the churches are seeming in a designed path to avoid the non-ear ticking subjects as judg-
ment, signs (previously prophesied, the heavens observed (God encouraged) and mysteries uncovered in the word at a crucial time (Gods timeline not man). Why? Glad you asked ! Here is already where I must say much is speculation oh my!
The Harbinger best selling novel behind the bible in history breaking all records NYTimes best 160 weeks, but that just to
show how many good christians are left more " religious "by missing THAT whole story beginning with Isaiah 9:10 and via
piecing a pattern that in the end concluded a a warning on America ( 9/11 count 7 ahh that 7 again to the financial crisis of
2008 (guessed it ! 2015) Thats all you get from me on a much longer story by Jonathan Cahn (messinic )
The blood moons ( lunar or solar eclipses) are not omens or wacky astrology, but a patten with a Godly message or sign lunar ( judgment on Israel) and solar ( judgment on the nations ( gentiles). and as a caveate falling on the Lords feasts.
The Shemitahs are every 7 years ( that God and His 7's soooo clever) . We began this Shemitah in Oct with the first month being Tisheri (always a drop in the market stunning even the smarties). A shemitah based on the "condition of a nation can be a blessing or judgment. This Shemitah is the 7th of 7 or a Jubilee ( much blessing or much judgment through Fall
of 2015.

Mark Biltz, John Hagee, Perry Stone (eclipses)
jonathan Cahn (harbingers /Shemitahs)

Note: Financial Crisis 2008 market drop 7% or 777 billion in 7th year
If you turn to Sept 11 in the daily bible its the same page as Isaiah 9:10

Thank you God for the 325 ......7's!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2014, 03:42 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,018,190 times
Usually the 7 , or Christian numerology is a idolatry substitute for God , and there is No revelation from Holy Spirit on numerology , and these intrigues in Christian numerology come from a fallen spirit of the world , see leaders in the church can adopt these practices and Jesus knows people tolerances , so don`t take numerology as a precept for Christianity from Lord Jesus , ............Where as Happy Church is the joy of the Holy Spirit , and worship to the Lord by surrendering to Christ and receiving God Spirit and accepting these fruits of the spirit of Christ

Old 11-30-2014, 12:28 PM

I have no idea hljc where in the world you found Gods numerology to be not of the Holy Spirit. Here are some examples that if you are "religious" might be tossed or get with a bible " group study " as you appear to be a good christian just young.

7 days of creation
7 days of the week
7 lamps ( prepared / not prepared)
7 years of Tribulation
7 church ages ( last now Laodicean earmarked for lukewarm believers to taste 3.5 years of Trinb)
7 years to consume fuel from Armeggedon
7 colors in the rainbow
7 continents
7 deadly sins
7 gifts of the spirit
7 oceans
7 notes on the music scale
7 guiding stars
7 levels on the periodic table

Last edited by openmike; 11-30-2014 at 12:38 PM.. Reason: formating

Old 11-30-2014, 04:52 PM

Glad hljc countered my 7's post aka Gods number,template for mankind,divine messages
and 7' s scriptually is a number of "completeness" areas I didn't want to go with as it dilutes
the 7's (years) related to the harbingers,and Shemitah especially. Here are a few more you
van study.

7 70 7's (Genesis 4:24
7 sabbaths (7x7 years) jubilee Shemitah
7 years of plenty 7 years of famine
7 7th day of the week (Exodus 20:11)
7 crystal systems
7 I'am 's in gospel of John
7 woes ( judgments) if Israel refuses to obey/ unrepented
7 parables
7 things God hates ( Proverbs 6:16)
7 stems on the tabernacles lampstands
7 angels pouring out 7 bowls of wrath ( Rev 16:1
7 pairs of clean animals on the ark

Clarification further reference shows 490 7's not 325 I thought orginally.
The next harbinger is 2015 ( contingent on repentance in America perhaps a blessing or
in keeping with 2008 and 2001 a economic set back?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity