Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2014, 10:27 AM

4,217 posts, read 2,783,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
You know that's impossible right?
The son can only do what he sees the Father doing, whatever the Father does the son does likewise for the Father loves the son and whatever he does He shows him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2014, 10:52 AM

23,123 posts, read 10,422,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
The son can only do what he sees the Father doing, whatever the Father does the son does likewise for the Father loves the son and whatever he does He shows him.

That is something said after a person has walked in Rosh Hashanah, I have not yet seen the father and I cannot make a statement like that. But we don't have the propensity to think like God.

Have you been taken to heaven?

Old 12-05-2014, 12:51 PM

Quote:
That is something said after a person has walked in Rosh Hashanah, I have not yet seen the father and I cannot make a statement like that. But we don't have the propensity to think like God.

Have you been taken to heaven?
I am the resurrection and the life.

I came down from heaven to do the will of the One who sent me.
Anyone who chooses to do His will shall know about this teaching, namely if it comes from God or I am speaking on my own.
Whoever speaks on his own seeks his own glory but he who seeks the glory of the One who sent him is truthful and there is no unrighteousness in him.

Old 12-05-2014, 01:12 PM

Quote:
I am the resurrection and the life.

I came down from heaven to do the will of the One who sent me.
Anyone who chooses to do His will shall know about this teaching, namely if it comes from God or I am speaking on my own.
Whoever speaks on his own seeks his own glory but he who seeks the glory of the One who sent him is truthful and there is no unrighteousness in him.

Do I misunderstand?

Are you quoting these things about the bible and saying that they pertain to you?

You come down from heaven after you have been taken to heaven, he who has been taken to heaven is taken on Rosh Hashanah if they make it to Rosh Hashanah.

Have you come to Rosh Hashanah in your walk as we are taught, and as Jesus displayed?

I don't really know what you are saying, but from my point of view, I don't know how much of the New Testament you agree with, what I mean to say is, I don't know where you are coming from whether you are a universalist, or if you think the New Testament is just a story that didn't happen. If I try and speak with you on other subjects, I have already found out that you don't accept all of it. I am not trying to insult, and you shouldn't take it that way if you really don't believe all the scriptures, just curious where you stand. If you don't even believe in the devil, or that you are in a struggle with him inside of you, I can dig that, but I can't see where you are coming from.

Old 12-05-2014, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Do I misunderstand?

Are you quoting these things about the bible and saying that they pertain to you?

You come down from heaven after you have been taken to heaven, he who has been taken to heaven is taken on Rosh Hashanah if they make it to Rosh Hashanah.

Have you come to Rosh Hashanah in your walk as we are taught, and as Jesus displayed?

I don't really know what you are saying, but from my point of view, I don't know how much of the New Testament you agree with, what I mean to say is, I don't know where you are coming from whether you are a universalist, or if you think the New Testament is just a story that didn't happen. If I try and speak with you on other subjects, I have already found out that you don't accept all of it. I am not trying to insult, and you shouldn't take it that way if you really don't believe all the scriptures, just curious where you stand. If you don't even believe in the devil, or that you are in a struggle with him inside of you, I can dig that, but I can't see where you are coming from.
Didn't Jesus say He sent His followers with the same words that were given to Him and in the same way He was sent?
I follow Him in that way.
This should indicate to you that I do not think the so called disciples accepted the mission Jesus gave them or they misunderstood what He wanted.

I am the light of the world ,no one who follows me shall ever walk in darkness because he will possess the light of life.

It is written in the prophets;

"The Lord is righteous and He loves righteous works."

"The righteous shall inherit the land and live in it forever."

"My justice shall remain forever and my salvation for all generations."

"Don't my words render goodness to those who walk uprightly."

Old 12-05-2014, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Didn't Jesus say He sent His followers with the same words that were given to Him and in the same way He was sent?
I follow Him in that way.
This should indicate to you that I do not think the so called disciples accepted the mission Jesus gave them or they misunderstood what He wanted.

I am the light of the world ,no one who follows me shall ever walk in darkness because he will possess the light of life.

It is written in the prophets;

"The Lord is righteous and He loves righteous works."

"The righteous shall inherit the land and live in it forever."

"My justice shall remain forever and my salvation for all generations."

"Don't my words render goodness to those who walk uprightly."

When you say,'' I am the light of the world,'' should you be putting quote markings as to say that you are quoting Jesus, or is that you are saying this about yourself?

Just because somebody believes in Jesus and is a good person is not saying a whole lot.

Jesus sent his disciples out 2 by two, and they had seen him and been taught by him, and what happened?

They said,'' Shall we call fire down from heaven to consume these people for rejecting the word?''

Jesus replied,'' You speak from your father Satan.''

But were they in a better position than you are right now? I should say so, they walked with Jesus everyday being taught by Jesus HIMSELF, and still after they had done so many miracles THEMSELVES, Jesus says to them,'' You speak from your father, Satan.''

Is Satan the light of the world also?

He was certainly the light by which those disciples spoke, did Satan suddenly enter them, or do we all have Satan within us?

If Satan suddenly entered them and put thoughts in their head to speak from a false spirit, then how is it that people taught by Jesus himself are so open that Satan can speak from their own lips?

But if there is no Satan, then what we have is two believers in Jesus with much more power than you or I, because they went into villages and healed ALL who were sick, they raise the dead, the blind saw, and the deaf heard, and still,'' You speak from your father Satan?''

I am assuming that you believe in Jesus and you believe that you are now the light of the world, is that true?

Old 12-05-2014, 08:24 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,032 times
Wish I could put a drawing on here. But words will have to do.
There are 6 directions ..
East----
West
South
North
Up
Down
These equate to the 6 seals.
The 7th is Where the water proceeds out from..

Old 12-05-2014, 08:38 PM

Quote:
When you say,'' I am the light of the world,'' should you be putting quote markings as to say that you are quoting Jesus, or is that you are saying this about yourself?

Just because somebody believes in Jesus and is a good person is not saying a whole lot.

Jesus sent his disciples out 2 by two, and they had seen him and been taught by him, and what happened?

They said,'' Shall we call fire down from heaven to consume these people for rejecting the word?''

Jesus replied,'' You speak from your father Satan.''

But were they in a better position than you are right now? I should say so, they walked with Jesus everyday being taught by Jesus HIMSELF, and still after they had done so many miracles THEMSELVES, Jesus says to them,'' You speak from your father, Satan.''

Is Satan the light of the world also?

He was certainly the light by which those disciples spoke, did Satan suddenly enter them, or do we all have Satan within us?

If Satan suddenly entered them and put thoughts in their head to speak from a false spirit, then how is it that people taught by Jesus himself are so open that Satan can speak from their own lips?

But if there is no Satan, then what we have is two believers in Jesus with much more power than you or I, because they went into villages and healed ALL who were sick, they raise the dead, the blind saw, and the deaf heard, and still,'' You speak from your father Satan?''

I am assuming that you believe in Jesus and you believe that you are now the light of the world, is that true?
Remember Jesus said many would come in His name and do all kinds of miraculous things but they would not be allowed in the kingdom. The so called disciples did not continue in His word which is a dishonor to Him. Jesus did admonish the the so called disciples a few times but He did say that IF they continued in His word they would be His disciple. Since they didn't, they were not. I really think they were never intended to succeed but that a later generation would. I am the start of that generation.

The one who enters through the gate is the shepherd of the sheep.

I am the good shepherd. Jesus and I are One in the Father.

I am the way, the truth and the life no one comes to the Father except by the son.

If you look at these verses below you see that Israel is the servant and son of God. Or the servant of God is the son of God and Israel.

I am the servant of God, God's son, Israel.

As the Lord has said;

"Israel is my son, my firstborn, let my son go so he can serve me."

"You are my witnesses (Israel), my servants whom I have chosen."

Old 12-05-2014, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Remember Jesus said many would come in His name and do all kinds of miraculous things but they would not be allowed in the kingdom. The so called disciples did not continue in His word which is a dishonor to Him. Jesus did admonish the the so called disciples a few times but He did say that IF they continued in His word they would be His disciple. Since they didn't, they were not. I really think they were never intended to succeed but that a later generation would. I am the start of that generation.

The one who enters through the gate is the shepherd of the sheep.

I am the good shepherd. Jesus and I are One in the Father.

I am the way, the truth and the life no one comes to the Father except by the son.

If you look at these verses below you see that Israel is the servant and son of God. Or the servant of God is the son of God and Israel.

I am the servant of God, God's son, Israel.

As the Lord has said;

"Israel is my son, my firstborn, let my son go so he can serve me."

"You are my witnesses (Israel), my servants whom I have chosen."

What is the name of the gate?

What is the name of the way, and where are you standing ?
What is the name of the truth and where are you standing when you stand in the truth?
What is the name of the life and again, where are you standing?

These aren't things that you say in a general sense, they are things that are known and have names withy instructions in where you are and what you are doing.

God said, Israel is my son in Egypt, but Ephraim is the firstborn of God, why?

If you are one with Jesus and the father, then you must be the Holy spirit?

I have no idea what you are talking about when you say,'' Since the disciples didn't follow in Jesus words, they are not his disciples?''

What LOL, in the world are you talking about?

They DID SUCCEED, THEY WERE HIS DISCIPLES!

I am going blind as we speak and my skin is filled with cancer, do you have the Holy spirit like those disciples did?

If you have the Holy spirit and you are one with Jesus and God, then why haven't you taken pity on those children in the Cancer unit at St Jude's hospital?

All those kids sitting there dying and here you are, why are you talking to me when you should be out healing and saving the lives of poor dying children?

People make claims that they have the spirit, but I never see ANY EVIDENCE.

Are you greater than the first disciples but cannot do the works that they have done? Jesus said, '' If you don't believe my word, then believe my works.''

Old 12-05-2014, 09:09 PM

Quote:
What is the name of the gate?

What is the name of the way, and where are you standing ?
What is the name of the truth and where are you standing when you stand in the truth?
What is the name of the life and again, where are you standing?

These aren't things that you say in a general sense, they are things that are known and have names withy instructions in where you are and what you are doing.

God said, Israel is my son in Egypt, but Ephraim is the firstborn of God, why?

If you are one with Jesus and the father, then you must be the Holy spirit?

I have no idea what you are talking about when you say,'' Since the disciples didn't follow in Jesus words, they are not his disciples?''

What LOL, in the world are you talking about?

They DID SUCCEED, THEY WERE HIS DISCIPLES!

I am going blind as we speak and my skin is filled with cancer, do you have the Holy spirit like those disciples did?

If you have the Holy spirit and you are one with Jesus and God, then why haven't you taken pity on those children in the Cancer unit at St Jude's hospital?

All those kids sitting there dying and here you are, why are you talking to me when you should be out healing and saving the lives of poor dying children?

People make claims that they have the spirit, but I never see ANY EVIDENCE.

Are you greater than the first disciples but cannot do the works that they have done? Jesus said, '' If you don't believe my word, then believe my works.''
Jesus said as I say; The works I do in my Father's name bear witness for me. If you do not want to put faith in me then put faith in the works so you will see that the Father is in me and I in Him.

The words I speak are not my own it is the Lord who lives in me performing His works.

Walk in the light while you have it or darkness will come over you.

Once you have the light keep faith in the light and you will become a child of light.

The Lord says this; "Walk in my presence and be blameless."

"Blessed is he who's way is blameless who walks in the law of the Lord."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity