Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2016, 11:01 AM

3,348 posts, read 1,638,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Yes, and we can praise Him from the "highest" mountaintops now that voters approved it for recreational use as well here in Cali.
i only wish i could agree. you might see that something that should never have been outlawed is now just being W h o r e d, monetized.

Black market is the only moral choice. I can agree only because the monetization of pot will make enforcement of the market pretty difficult, and i doubt that cops will even bother, as i have already witnessed in CO. They don't ask where you got it, iow, don't care. for now, anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2016, 12:38 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart_Song View Post
Did God create the marijuana plant for medicinal purposes?

Apparently it is a really great plant, even ingested as food, for pain management. Why did our country make it illegal - it's a plant.

Full disclosure - I'm not a pot smoker. I just don't understand why there is a war on something that could help so many people. Would Jesus forbid people from using a plant for medicine?
yes he did. what mankind have done to it the plant is the sin , and using it like men use it is also a sin.
ps find the actual data on the real plant and you will find it not as medicinal as they pretend just because they want to get it legalized for
recreational use. God did not create plants for those reason and for any of the reason that that plant is really used for.

Old 11-20-2016, 12:44 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
yes he did. what mankind have done to it the plant is the sin , and using it like men use it is also a sin.
ps find the actual data on the real plant and you will find it not as medicinal as they pretend just because they want to get it legalized for
recreational use. God did not create plants for those reason and for any of the reason that that plant is really used for.
Balderdash with a side order of complete nonsense.

Old 11-20-2016, 12:50 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,580,440 times
Quote:
I don't know what God created or didn't (and you don't either) but it sure as hell was not the Hemp plant any more than the cockroach or the mosquito. Nature and evolution are moving forces in our world and if you had taken Biology 101 (or Geology 101, Chemistry 101, etc). you would realize this.

Old 11-20-2016, 01:28 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,580,220 times
dose makes the poison,
and the cure.

Old 11-20-2016, 01:46 PM

Quote:
well, i agree, and i disagree, because even if we do use it to get "high," and it is hardly sleep-weed anymore, the recreational stuff, the sleep weed is the more therapeutic for many wasting diseases, cancer and the like, "Charlotte's Web" et al, but the hi-THC stuff is essential to cure many forms of the Autism spectrum, from which i mildly suffer, myself. And while it goes unremarked, it also goes without saying that a daily smoker, smoking the most potent weed, quickly gets immune to the high, in a way that does not really happen with alcohol.

so wadr **** what the W h o r e s who want it "legalized" use as justification, and **** what those opposing them want you to believe, too.

and ps, Hemp is far and away the more important thing, that is being overshadowed in all this "legalization of pot" crap. Big Bidness cannot compete with either one, of course, on any level, which i guess includes Big Pharma.

Ford made a car out of hemp, and fuelled it with hemp, and we would all be driving cars made out of hemp, and shopping with biodegradable bags made from hemp, and wearing hemp, and fuelling with hemp, and even eating hemp, very high Omega 3, high protein, etc--were it not for our pursuit of Mammon. Because people cannot get rich making their own things, everything they need, from their own ground. The two concepts are dia-metrically opposed.

Old 11-20-2016, 04:16 PM

10,036 posts, read 4,965,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
What chapter and verse did God condemn marijuana?
Usage ? If I recall correctly, tobacco was used to de-worm horses, but smoked proven to pollutes the body.
We should Not pollute our flesh and spirit according to 2nd Corinthians 7:1

Doesn't hemp seed itself have health benefits?______
Does respected research show medical marijuana (Rx) as helping those with seizures / epilepsy ?______

Old 11-20-2016, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
dose makes the poison,
and the cure.
nice. what a leukemia patient may need most is some arsenic...

Old 11-20-2016, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Usage ? If I recall correctly, tobacco was used to de-worm horses, but smoked proven to pollutes the body.
We should Not pollute our flesh and spirit according to 2nd Corinthians 7:1

Doesn't hemp seed itself have health benefits?______
Does respected research show medical marijuana (Rx) as helping those with seizures / epilepsy ?______
is "respected research" conducted by Allopathic w h o r e s still "respected?" by whom?
i have empirical evidence, ty, and **** them.

you worry about your flesh, and i'll worry about mine, lol. wadr

Old 11-20-2016, 05:20 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
is "respected research" conducted by Allopathic w h o r e s still "respected?" by whom?
i have empirical evidence, ty, and **** them.

you worry about your flesh, and i'll worry about mine, lol. wadr
right so how could we not guess thou was a partaker of wacky weed and why you don't have the holy spirit sir! but yet claim the bible isn't the word but you can' hear his word either. so now do we know why your confused ? the wackoweed?

Mat 12:35
A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. no one is fooling anyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity