Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 09:39 AM

348 posts, read 217,460 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopRidge View Post
I really don't think you have a clue about me. But if you don't care to back up your claims then we have nothing to talk about.

Goodbye!
I backed up my claim the same way you backed up your claim.

That makes you the same as me.

We had nothing to talk about because what you said to me was worth nothing.

Meaningless.

And I proved it.

Old 12-11-2014, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
1 Peter 2:24King James Version (KJV)

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
Why did Jesus tell(make that COMMAND) His disciples to pick up their CROSS and follow Him?

Old 12-11-2014, 09:45 AM

And when they picked up their own CROSS where did it lead them if they FOLLOWED Jesus?

Old 12-11-2014, 09:55 AM

23,158 posts, read 10,449,759 times
I am thinking that Levi has at least two other names on this forum, he sounds just like a couple people in here.

I don't want to name names, but I have recently seen this same mentality in others.

Old 12-11-2014, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I am thinking that Levi has at least two other names on this forum, he sounds just like a couple people in here.

I don't want to name names, but I have recently seen this same mentality in others.
Name names *****, This is the only one I post under.

And there is no other anywhere near what I post on here.

Not even remotely close.

And if there are it is because they read what I have said and copied me.

Old 12-11-2014, 10:04 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,192,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Levi View Post
How come you do not believe all things are possible with God?
You mean like God making a rock that is too big to pick up? Saying all things are possible with God does not suggest that he will alter his will to allow us to do something that he has already stated is not going to happen.

The first sin was that Adam and Eve wanted to be like God. God is pretty explicit that there is only ONE God. No one else can be God. He states that a whole bunch of times throughout the Bible.

Old 12-11-2014, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
You mean like God making a rock that is too big to pick up?
First question.

Is it possible for God to make a rock He cannot move?

Yes or no?

Old 12-11-2014, 10:09 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Your body becoming a temple for the H.S.
does not make you God.
It is an interesting perspective...we have God within us...we have the
Essence of God or a spark of God within us, of course...
But, is a drop the Ocean?
Is a ray of sunlight reaching us this far...the Sun itself?

I will not debate this, I can't...but it is very interesting...the ray and the drop have their source
within them, tho.

But, was Man given the powers of his Creator?
Can he heal, bring life to the dead, understand that water is just atoms farther apart
so can be walked upon by ''solid'' feet that have atoms vibrating closer together, can
his heart and consciousness reach to the heights of Heaven, the Kingdom where
His God/Creator dwells, within inside himself?

It's important, I feel, to contemplate or remember and to always aspire to these heights of
human potential or abilities... God given gifts...by placing Himself within us.

Old 12-11-2014, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Saying all things are possible with God does not suggest that he will alter his will to allow us to do something that he has already stated is not going to happen.
Second question
If God dwells within me then ALL THINGS WHATSOEVER are possible to me.

True or false?

Old 12-11-2014, 10:10 AM

Quote:

The first sin was that Adam and Eve wanted to be like God. God is pretty explicit that there is only ONE God. No one else can be God. He states that a whole bunch of times throughout the Bible.
3RD question
That was THEN, this is NOW.

True or false?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity