Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 10:58 AM

430 posts, read 481,156 times

Advertisements

FOR CATHOLICS

Catholics say Mary was born without original sin, meaning she has no tendency to sin. She was like Eve 2.0 - Knowing good and evil (the smarts) and yet flawless.

If God can do that, why not do it all the way? I thought he loved people.

Last edited by sophion; 12-11-2014 at 12:08 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2014, 11:04 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,180,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophion View Post
Catholics say Mary was born without original sin, meaning she has no tendency to sin. She was like Eve 2.0 - Knowing good and evil (the smarts) and yet flawless.

God DIDN'T do it for Mary. She needed a savior like everyone else, and praised God as her savior.

Old 12-11-2014, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
God DIDN'T do it for Mary. She needed a savior like everyone else, and praised God as her savior.
Savior from what?

Still if non of us are 'addicted' to sin, like sweet mary, the world would be a much much MUCH better place. eh? so whats the big deal? was it too much for god to handle? why does your god like a violent world?

Old 12-11-2014, 11:19 AM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:

That is the goal of being called,'' Firstfruits.''

Revelation 14 shows 144,000{number of priests in the priesthood} virgins giving birth on Firstfruits.

To call somebody a firstfruit is to exactly say that they are a virgin who has just given birth, it is what is taking place in Revelation 14.

Jesus was seen as a virgin on the cross with no sin, and when he died, he was raised the new Adam, being the first born child of a new kingdom where many people will follow if they have raised a full grown son.

God created a new thing in the Earth, ''a woman shall encompass a man.''

That you are betrothed to Christ, but your would be husband is away and you have been found pregnant having never been with any man.

You raise this child in the milk of the word until he can eat meat, until he is considered to be 30 years old no matter how old you are.

The Order of Resurrection~ Corinthians
…For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. 23But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ's at His coming, 24then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power.…

Isaiah 66

5Hear the word of the Lord,
you who tremble at his word:
“Your own people who hate you,
and exclude you because of my name, have said,
‘Let the Lord be glorified,
that we may see your joy!’
Yet they will be put to shame.
6Hear that uproar from the city,
hear that noise from the temple!
It is the sound of the Lord
repaying his enemies all they deserve.

7“Before she goes into labor,
she gives birth;
before the pains come upon her,
she delivers a son.
8Who has ever heard of such things?
Who has ever seen things like this?
Can a country be born in a day
or a nation be brought forth in a moment?
Yet no sooner is Zion in labor
than she gives birth to her children.
9Do I bring to the moment of birth
and not give delivery?” says the Lord.
“Do I close up the womb
when I bring to delivery?” says your God.
10“Rejoice with Jerusalem and be glad for her,
all you who love her;
rejoice greatly with her,
all you who mourn over her.
11For you will nurse and be satisfied
at her comforting breasts;
you will drink deeply
and delight in her overflowing abundance.”

12For this is what the Lord says:
“I will extend peace to her like a river,
and the wealth of nations like a flooding stream;
you will nurse and be carried on her arm
and dandled on her knees.
13As a mother comforts her child,
so will I comfort you;
and you will be comforted over Jerusalem.”

14When you see this, your heart will rejoice
and you will flourish like grass;
the hand of the Lord will be made known to his servants,
but his fury will be shown to his foes.
15See, the Lord is coming with fire,
and his chariots are like a whirlwind;
he will bring down his anger with fury,
and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16For with fire and with his sword
the Lord will execute judgment on all people,
and many will be those slain by the Lord.

17“Those who consecrate and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following one who is among those who eat the flesh of pigs, rats and other unclean things—they will meet their end together with the one they follow,” declares the Lord.
18“And I, because of what they have planned and done, am about to come and gather the people of all nations and languages, and they will come and see my glory.
19“I will set a sign among them, and I will send some of those who survive to the nations—to Tarshish, to the Libyans and Lydians (famous as archers), to Tubal and Greece, and to the distant islands that have not heard of my fame or seen my glory. They will proclaim my glory among the nations. 20And they will bring all your people, from all the nations, to my holy mountain in Jerusalem as an offering to the Lord—on horses, in chariots and wagons, and on mules and camels,” says the Lord. “They will bring them, as the Israelites.

You die in Passover daily, and you continue to walk in Passover until you come to Shavuot and are able to stand in the Holy place, it is there that birth takes place.

A daily walk and we are given 7 days, the week of man.

The first day is Passover
The second day is Unleavened bread
The third day is firstfruits

The daily sacrifices are then cut off.

The fourth day is Shavuot...........................ect.

You are betrothed to Christ and you have to be born again and many people take this scripture for granted.

7 days for instruction for the bride, and how she is to raise her son. Paul taught of this and we see him saying,'' I come to you when you should have children eating meat, but you are still babies on milk.''

Jesus refers to this when he says,'' Woe unto those with children in those days and those weaning children.''

What days?
Just before Rosh Hashanah.

In the days when people are in the middle of the week and have come up to Rosh Hashanah and given power. You are two witnesses, the water, and the blood, but if God gives the inner child power, the son of flesh will experience it's brightness and so it is said,'' The coming of the Lord is like the lightning, for as lightning is seen in the East{In Judah the hidden ***** it's brightness is seen all the way in the west{in Ephraim of the flesh}.

So two prophets begin prophesying fire, and to prophesy fire is bad, the son of flesh needs to die, his head needs to be symbolically cut off just as it was with John.

Everyone in a serious walk with God experiences this, they are actually given power and they actually feel it and say,'' I am above all other people, I am indwelled above all, and I am the only one left.''

Just what Elijah did.

The kingdom of heaven is YOU.

A prophet
A priest
A king

Body
soul
spirit, albeit a fallen spirit that needs to be replaced.

Old 12-11-2014, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
To call somebody a firstfruit is to exactly say that they are a virgin who has just given birth, it is what is taking place in Revelation 14.
Dude, i'm not talking about the virgin birth here. this thread is all about

IMMACULATE CONCEPTION - being born without original sin, or the tendency/addiction to sin.

Old 12-11-2014, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Dude, i'm not talking about the virgin birth here. this thread is all about

IMMACULATE CONCEPTION - being born without original sin, or the tendency/addiction to sin.

Sorry, I am not Catholic, or whatever, not meaning to be sarcastic or anything like that, I just thought you were speaking of the virgin birth.

Jesus was born a man, he was also temped as a man so that he knows what men go through, he only rejected the temptation.

Old 12-11-2014, 11:26 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times
We are when Christ is born in us. That same seed that was in Mary is in us, when he is born in us(made alive to us)God truly is with us in experience and saves us from our sins.

Old 12-11-2014, 11:28 AM

6,370 posts, read 7,027,829 times
Quote:
Savior from what?

Still if non of us are 'addicted' to sin, like sweet mary, the world would be a much much MUCH better place. eh? so whats the big deal? was it too much for god to handle? why does your god like a violent world?
Mary needed a savior also just like all the rest of us. We need saved from sin and death. Nothing is too much for God to handle. God intends for sin to happen currently and for death to happen and in fact our Bible says that He appointed all men to die. God holds us accountable but He is responsible for our salvation and will in time save everyone. However, the this want happen until the fullness of the gentiles comes. This means there needs to be a further rise in Anti Christian views and beliefs and further counterfieting of the faith through false preachers and doctrines.

Old 12-11-2014, 11:31 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,180,832 times
Quote:
Savior from what?

She was born a sinner, just like the rest of us. She needed a savior to save her from the wrath of God, and the penalty for her sin. The idea that she was created immaculately is simply not Biblical.

Old 12-11-2014, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vizio View Post
she was born a sinner, just like the rest of us. She needed a savior to save her from the wrath of god, and the penalty for her sin. The idea that she was created immaculately is simply not biblical.

yup.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity