Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2015, 10:49 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,344,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
There's a false light coming and it is associated with the antichrist ~ may none of you ever see it.
Turn on the light, and the darkness will flee.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2015, 04:05 AM

1,614 posts, read 1,244,224 times
Walking in the Light is walking (acting) with agape Love. As Sparrow said, sometimes we walk with God and act with his love flowing through us. But we all fall short of the mark because we are weak. There are none perfect. Anyone who claims to be perfect in their walk with God is deeply self-deluded.

Old 02-13-2015, 04:29 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,693,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
KJV Psalm 119:105 NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

The written word is that lamp/light for our walking that path and we must walk according to what it shows us.

Jesus who is God's word and also a light to man, leads us in being guided by the written word.

Both Jesus and the Bible are needed to walk in the Light.

I try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikko Ainasoja View Post
In the Lord Jesus Christ I greets you all,

The light means the truth, like the darkness means falsity.

In God there is no darkness, and to stay in God we must stay in truth, which is the Lord Jesus Christ.

When we seek God's will in honest heart we are in the true, but if our seek is not from the honest heart, how we can be in the truth and light?

So always with honest heart.

May God bless you all in your repentance, in the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Sincerely

Mikko Ainasoja

Yahweh's and the Lord Jesus Christ's servant and the chosen teacher
Amen, ExpatCA, Mikko !!

Old 02-13-2015, 04:30 AM

1,382 posts, read 767,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
Someone mentioned on another thread we must walk in the light.

How many hear believe they walk in the light ?

What is it to you, to walk in the light ?

Scripture says;

"The Lord will be your light forever, your God shall be your glory."
Dear Peace,
The light is the "law and the testimony" (Is 8:20). The testimony is the testimony of the prophets, which include Yeshua. It does not include the testimony of the false prophets, which have declared the "law and the testimony" "obsolete". If one does not speak according to the law and the testimony, "they have no dawn".

Old 02-13-2015, 05:54 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,567,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
Someone mentioned on another thread we must walk in the light.

How many hear believe they walk in the light ?

What is it to you, to walk in the light ?

Scripture says;

"The Lord will be your light forever, your God shall be your glory."
You call it "this", I call it "that", and them over there call it "the other". its all "goodness".

without the darkness you cannot walk in light. To truly know the light you must, by no-god sake, you must walk into the dark. What you will find is that there is no color black. there is no color white. Jesus is far bigger that you think. "goodness", "loving", understanding" are not "things". They are not "nouns". thats what he is saying.

I walk to people that are trying to take advantage of other people. "in the light" or "in the dark" makes no difference to me. What you call "The light", I call the "point of contact". It is independent of my non belief . I don't care.

Old 02-13-2015, 07:28 AM

4,217 posts, read 2,784,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
Dear Peace,
The light is the "law and the testimony" (Is 8:20). The testimony is the testimony of the prophets, which include Yeshua. It does not include the testimony of the false prophets, which have declared the "law and the testimony" "obsolete". If one does not speak according to the law and the testimony, "they have no dawn".

The righteousness of the Lord is an everlasting righteousness and His law is the truth.

Old 02-13-2015, 07:32 AM

939 posts, read 794,954 times
To "walk in the light" means to live as best as we can by allowing Christs love to be seen in us, and to bear His fruit.

Old 02-13-2015, 07:35 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,693,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kool hand luke View Post
To "walk in the light" means to live as best as we can by allowing Christs love to be seen in us, and to bear His fruit.
Amen....

Blessing's

Old 02-13-2015, 12:57 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,784,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kool hand luke View Post
"Whoever speaks on his own seeks his own glory but he who seeks the glory of the One who sent him is truthful and there is no unrighteousness in him." (son of man)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity