Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2015, 02:00 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,017 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Considering how much space the "short" version took up..... Is there a reason you don't use paragraphs like everyone else?
Paragraphs are for the educated few. The book of Numbers is a secret held for thousands of years. And we are all welcome to know God and his song. As a great man once said our Religion is the same as the Birds.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2015, 02:09 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Considering how much space the "short" version took up..... Is there a reason you don't use paragraphs like everyone else?
Yeah.

Just not educated. Sometimes I do much better, and for some reason this forum doesn't always show the way I write things, but I will really give it an effort to do better. I never really went to school much, and when I did, I didn't learn, I quit school in the 9th grade. I write the way I do because I simply don't know how to write.

Old 01-07-2015, 02:12 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,168,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Yeah.

Just not educated. Sometimes I do much better, and for some reason this forum doesn't always show the way I write things, but I will really give it an effort to do better. I never really went to school much, and when I did, I didn't learn, I quit school in the 9th grade. I write the way I do because I simply don't know how to write.
Got it. I was simply curious. Thanks.

Old 01-07-2015, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Got it. I was simply curious. Thanks.
I really wished I could do what I see others doing, a post can look so professional that the person reading it can almost believe what is said. I saw a post the other day that made me think of that. It looked so professional that it almost had to be true, but it was further from the truth than anything I have seen.

It was curious to me and made me think of giving a better effort.

Old 01-07-2015, 02:21 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,354,085 times
Another, great man said this:

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance; and conscientious stupidity.

In other words, the blind, continue to lead the blind. If you are willing to take your child's life?
Then, you have no sense of morality; knowing right from wrong?

Old 01-07-2015, 02:54 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,354,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Jesus HAD to die between two other men and the one on the left HAD to reject him, the one on the right HAD to accept him.
He was crucified, or put to death between two thieves:

The mistakes of yesterday; and the fears of tomorrow."

Old 01-07-2015, 04:51 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibal flavius View Post
i saw a post the other day that made me think of that. It looked so professional that it almost had to be true, but it was further from the truth than anything i have seen.
lol

Old 01-07-2015, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
He was crucified, or put to death between two thieves:

The mistakes of yesterday; and the fears of tomorrow."

Everyone of us are born as that son of the left hand, you have to crossover through the median{Jesus}, in order to become the son of the right hand.

Jesus hanging on the cross between those two men show us what we are, and how to crossover from the left to the right. Jesus was a man born with his left eye put out, and that was the difference between us and him. In our left eye and our left hand is a fallen spirit that was supposed to guide the body just as a husband is one with a submissive wife.

This is the reason that there has to be a marriage, why can't we just say that Jesus came to save us? Instead, we claim to be the bride of Christ, and Jesus was a man who left his mother and father to become one with a bride, and the church is his bride.

But why this terminology?

The marriage between a human and a guiding spirit is a marriage, and we were in a marriage before Jesus came, but our husband was a fallen spirit, and so we have to choose to divorce and separate from that fallen spirit in order to become married to a new guiding spirit, or there would be no reason for a marriage.

But it is not that I can just show what 3 crosses mean, so too is the land, the people, the temple, the harvests.

3 in the garden and those have 3, and the 3's just continue.

But it isn't just 3, each one symbolizes a very specific thing. The first born is always the same. It is always the Cains, the Ishmaels, the Esaus and all of them represent a first born of flesh while the other represents the spirit, and the design never lies.

Two kingdoms that struggle against each other, but when the two kingdoms have completely the struggle, a new name is given, and a new creature born, a new son birthed.

Crossing from the left through the sea, unto the right hand.

Every Rosh Hashanah 3 books are opened, and all people are written down in one of those books.

Thrones are set in place and all people will be put on the right or the left, as goats who go their own way or sheep who follow.

The scape goat had to be named Barrabas, and the two on the cross have obvious names.

There was nothing about the 3 hanging there that was random.

Old 01-07-2015, 09:56 PM

18,491 posts, read 9,157,203 times
Plus, every triangle has three sides. That's certainly not a coincidence.

Old 01-07-2015, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Plus, every triangle has three sides. That's certainly not a coincidence.

That's where tonguey lives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity