Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2015, 06:33 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,165,321 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monastic555 View Post
According to Spirit-Filled Christians, those newborn babies who die at birth, go to Heaven. But because they died right at birth, they were not Christians, yet they still went to Heaven. So in view of those infants, doesn't it mean that the Unsaved go to Heaven? Remember, it is written in Romans 3:23 that "All have sin." So it obviously includes infants.

I have a big answer but will take a little bit to type out to some sort of understanding, that and I'm eating. Give me a few minutes please. I'd like to answer that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2015, 07:05 PM

I'd like to set the stage. Specifically the time before sin. Before, that sin moment happened, there was absolutely no problems in Heaven. Everything was just the way it should be. God loved it. Angels loved it and even lucifer who sat in God's Crown as His Archangel loved it.
From where he/lucifer sat, he saw all God had. Now before I continue that part of my story, I'd like to take a moment and look back again before sin happened with lucifers down fall.

I believe before that sin moment with everything being perfect, that God and lucifer were friends. Why not? he sat in God's Crown, that's a very special place to be given. I was thinking how it must of hurt God when He saw his friend doing what he did (sinning). I believe when that moment happened, God acted quickly. Why?, because of contamination of sin spreading to the rest of the angels. Does it not say, that 2/3's were effected by sin? Yes it does.

Now here's where I start answering you're thoughts.

I think when sin happened and started to spread it effected everyone, even God and His Son (His Son because I believe it was Jesus who kicked lucifer from God's Crown (see foot in video and then see dove going down after his/lucifers fall to attack him).

If you look at those videos I made it tells how God saw lucifer at a '75 deg. angle thru a big challice sinning against Him.http://youtu.be/v67V3KtaSno
The next episode shows a foot kicking him/lucifer off of God's Crown. If you look you can see God holding His Hand under His face, like He's catching that 'moment/mot into His Hand. Next episode shows Him then casting it to the Challice back to the Earth ( I should say here I believe ever single thing we know of, is inside, that Challice God is holding in my vidoe. Yes He's that BIG).
As this moment is happening ... here's what I think happened to those 2/3 angels.

They are US.

At that moment when all of this was happening, I think God looked over at those 2/3 angels and put them into a sleep so to say~ they all went "dark" (there lights shinned no more).

Then God took all that darkness and made creation out of it. Starting with Adam and Eve.
Meaning each of Us here have a body in Heaven there.

Now let me stop here and answer you're questioning. I think the reason we have all had déjà vu is because we were given a second (maybe even more) chance of re-living our lives right for God and His Son.

Then in the end at Judgement, will get Our Bodies back (that is if our LIGHTS are turned back on NOW before we die) which the Holy Spirit of God does when we become "born again" by His Spirit), that OR we burn.

So I think God is Just and His Righteousness is True.

Only those who deserve hell will be there, God won't let someone go who doesn't deserve it.

~don't let lucifers reflections of God's truth's blind you with a false light.

Old 01-27-2015, 07:17 PM

If mankind does not repent by turning from the sins that keep you from God and His ONLY Son, Jesus ~ you'll burn, just like they said~ forever.

Old 01-27-2015, 07:18 PM

32,530 posts, read 21,861,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
If mankind does not repent by turning from the sins that keep you from God and His ONLY Son, Jesus ~ you'll burn, just like they said~ forever.
Just like who said?...

Old 01-27-2015, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Just like who said?...

I feel sorry for you~ nite, I have to get up early.

Old 01-27-2015, 07:19 PM

Quote:
I'd like to set the stage. Specifically the time before sin. Before, that sin moment happened, there was absolutely no problems in Heaven. Everything was just the way it should be. God loved it. Angels loved it and even lucifer who sat in God's Crown as His Archangel loved it.
From where he/lucifer sat, he saw all God had. Now before I continue that part of my story, I'd like to take a moment and look back again before sin happened with lucifers down fall.

I believe before that sin moment with everything being perfect, that God and lucifer were friends. Why not? he sat in God's Crown, that's a very special place to be given. I was thinking how it must of hurt God when He saw his friend doing what he did (sinning). I believe when that moment happened, God acted quickly. Why?, because of contamination of sin spreading to the rest of the angels. Does it not say, that 2/3's were effected by sin? Yes it does.

Now here's where I start answering you're thoughts.

I think when sin happened and started to spread it effected everyone, even God and His Son (His Son because I believe it was Jesus who kicked lucifer from God's Crown (see foot in video and then see dove going down after his/lucifers fall to attack him).

If you look at those videos I made it tells how God saw lucifer at a '75 deg. angle thru a big challice sinning against Him.http://youtu.be/v67V3KtaSno
The next episode shows a foot kicking him/lucifer off of God's Crown. If you look you can see God holding His Hand under His face, like He's catching that 'moment/mot into His Hand. Next episode shows Him then casting it to the Challice back to the Earth ( I should say here I believe ever single thing we know of, is inside, that Challice God is holding in my vidoe. Yes He's that BIG).
As this moment is happening ... here's what I think happened to those 2/3 angels.

They are US.

At that moment when all of this was happening, I think God looked over at those 2/3 angels and put them into a sleep so to say~ they all went "dark" (there lights shinned no more).

Then God took all that darkness and made creation out of it. Starting with Adam and Eve.
Meaning each of Us here have a body in Heaven there.

Now let me stop here and answer you're questioning. I think the reason we have all had déjà vu is because we were given a second (maybe even more) chance of re-living our lives right for God and His Son.

Then in the end at Judgement, will get Our Bodies back (that is if our LIGHTS are turned back on NOW before we die) which the Holy Spirit of God does when we become "born again" by His Spirit), that OR we burn.

So I think God is Just and His Righteousness is True.

Only those who deserve hell will be there, God won't let someone go who doesn't deserve it.

~don't let lucifers reflections of God's truth's blind you with a false light.

Old 01-27-2015, 07:20 PM

Quote:
I feel sorry for you~ nite, I have to get up early.
So do I...But I am still here...Just like who said?...Actually, I feel sorry for you...

Old 01-28-2015, 11:32 AM

1,543 posts, read 1,306,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
There are 33,000 religions claiming to be Christian, all claim to be lead by HS--is the HS confused? No they do not have HS--only 1 single religion does--there is one truth, one faith, one God, one religion. The only religion that Jesus sends his HS to those who are apart of it, teach the flock they must --live by every utterance from God as Jesus said all must do, and thus teach the flock every utterance from God to live by daily. The rest are just posing as Christian. There is no pick and choose what we want to believe or want to apply--Every utterance is required--Few do. Every member is unified in love and peace worldwide, all became one under God and his son-1Cor 1:10)-- the rest the world views as a disunified mass of confusion.
Your claim that Jehovah's Witnesses are the only true church reminds me of the passage in Mark 9:[38] And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us. [39] But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. [40] For he that is not against us is on our part.
Our church believes that our heavenly Father is the only one who can rightly judge what groups or individuals are approved by Him. Jesus told His disciples that anyone who can do a miracle in His name, if he does not follow His chosen disciples, should not be forbidden, that he that was not against them "is on our part." I believe that anyone on the face of the earth, he/she is approved by God if they have truly repented and show by their works that they are manifesting the fruits of the Holy Spirit.

Old 01-28-2015, 11:41 AM

22,860 posts, read 10,253,113 times
The Temple is a woman, and that's why the bride is the body and the Temple.

The priests came up year after year bringing their seed to a virgin who never got pregnant and never produced a son of God. The veil that was ripped in two showed a consummation just as it represents the wall of a virgin. Behind that veil is a uterus by which people are born.

Jesus cried out and the blood and water hit the earth and his seed was planted in the Earth as if the Earth itself was pregnant, and the water and blood was the proof of consummation. 3 days later the Earth gave birth to her first son.

Being born again is a process of a progressive walk into the temple where birth takes place.

Old 01-28-2015, 11:49 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,886,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert M Prince View Post
Your claim that Jehovah's Witnesses are the only true church reminds me of the passage in Mark 9:[38] And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us. [39] But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. [40] For he that is not against us is on our part.
Our church believes that our heavenly Father is the only one who can rightly judge what groups or individuals are approved by Him. Jesus told His disciples that anyone who can do a miracle in His name, if he does not follow His chosen disciples, should not be forbidden, that he that was not against them "is on our part." I believe that anyone on the face of the earth, he/she is approved by God if they have truly repented and show by their works that they are manifesting the fruits of the Holy Spirit.

97% serve a non existent false trinity god--that's a no no for sure--one must be doing this daily-John 4:22-24=Jehovah---that leaves Unitarians, Mormons, and JW,s--a much easier choice for all to have to choose. I believe I have chosen correctly--Unitarians allow their flock to be apart of the world, and fail to warn them what exists off the table of demons---Mormons teach Joseph Smith teachings in a book he added that has 0 to do Gods written word--the JW teachers teach us to live by every utterance from God and teach them to us over and over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity