Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2015, 12:26 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,480,914 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
He keeps bringing it up because he trying to bait you into discussing homosexuality, and then he would accuse you of being judgmental. He does it all the time.
I know. You see he has underestimated me. I don't fall into his preconceived notion about Christians and he has failed to prove his superior intelligence.

Old 01-16-2015, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf39us View Post
How is it ten steps backwards?
You're probably losing as many as you are converting. That's most often the case.

Old 01-16-2015, 12:27 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,320,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_human_being View Post
WHY? WHY? WHY?

Why does what they believe concern YOU?

And why are you so concerned with what other people what to learn or know? How is that of concern to you personally? The last sentence in reflection to some of your other postings on this thread.

As an atheist I think that I know more about what I think on why I do as well as more on why I wish to know about people who I do not come in contact in the real world. You can have your own intrepetations and make your proclaimations and promote your insults but you personally will not stop an inquiring mind.

Old 01-16-2015, 12:29 PM

1,233 posts, read 1,125,611 times
Quote:
WHY? WHY? WHY?

Why does what they believe concern YOU?
This is a forum for discussion and debate. People do discuss the Bible here. When someone makes a statement about what some part of the Bible means and someone else disagrees with that interpretation, why can that not be discussed?

Old 01-16-2015, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I think it is something you need to get over and if you have the this, then use it.

but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect,
I'm already over it. I'm not trying to preach to or convert anyone. I'll leave that to you atheists.

Old 01-16-2015, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alt Thinker View Post
This is a forum for discussion and debate. People do discuss the Bible here. When someone makes a statement about what some part of the Bible means and someone else disagrees with that interpretation, why can that not be discussed?
But you don't believe in it. Why should you worry about something in which you do not believe? That makes no sense at all. I don't care what you believe about a particular scripture. It doesn't cost me a dime.

Old 01-16-2015, 12:33 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times
Quote:
I'm already over it. I'm not trying to preach to or convert anyone. I'll leave that to you atheists.
. Now now.

Old 01-16-2015, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
And why are you so concerned with what other people what to learn or know? How is that of concern to you personally? The last sentence in reflection to some of your other postings on this thread.

As an atheist I think that I know more about what I think on why I do as well as more on why I wish to know about people who I do not come in contact in the real world. You can have your own intrepetations and make your proclaimations and promote your insults but you personally will not stop an inquiring mind.
Not the purpose of the OP, but nice try. You attempt to fool everyone but only fool yourself.

Old 01-16-2015, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
. Now now.
Why don't you start another Gays against Christians thread? That's your real agenda.

Old 01-16-2015, 12:38 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alt Thinker View Post
Luckily there are no pronunciation tests in forums. Most people blow that - first name and last.
Yeah. If people don't want to learn the spelling of a name* it's probably best they not try to pronounce it.

*Which is why we non-fundamentalists react with horror when fundamentalists write text books. "OK children. Today we're learning about America going to the moon. Which, praise Jesus, did not involve those nasty atheists. Turn to page 56 and you can follow along while I read from the text. Oh dear. I'm not sure how to pronounce this name. Well, never mind that, he helped put us on the moon...and God created the moon so that's all we care about! Raise your hand if you love God!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity