Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2015, 05:28 AM

1,788 posts, read 1,166,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
But he especially hates Mary who said a total yes to God and brought Jesus into the world to redeem mankind.

Wake up lucifer/father of ALL LIES ~ hates everyone equally!

When he comes as antichrist~ to him it will be like going to Disneyland for 7 years, while dragging the deceived kicking and screaming along the way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2015, 05:36 AM

"The father of all lies" has lied to man from the beginning and will lie to him until his end.

Everything in Our world has 2 sides to it, if you can't tell what the reflection is and what is reality, then you're in trouble.

~the devil's greatest tool is a reflection of God's Truths.

Old 02-07-2015, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
"The father of all lies" has lied to man from the beginning and will lie to him until his end.

Everything in Our world has 2 sides to it, if you can't tell what the reflection is and what is reality, then you're in trouble.

~the devil's greatest tool is a reflection of God's Truths.

This forum is proof of this.

Why are you here? It's easy to see there are 2 sides both claiming to be God's Truths, but in Our Hearts We know only 1 side is correct.

~can We tell which 'side is the reflection?

Old 02-07-2015, 06:19 AM

You need to look down where you're walking and ask yourself, who's path am I on, Jesus or lucifers?

~when both paths look the same, only 1 of them will look different when compared to the Fathers.

..but can you tell which it is?

~we are what we reflect.

Old 02-07-2015, 07:58 AM

1,569 posts, read 1,319,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zur View Post
I googled the Queen of Heaven. As already seen in the OP article, this Queen is enthroned and exalted as ruler of Heaven and earth, redeemer and Savior. The rulership they justify with Salomo and his mother Bathsheba in 1. kings 2:12 following and Rev 12. In all prayers and adorations it is never says Mary, the Queen of Heaven, only the Queen is adressed, which is in fact a spiritual entity. One Jew told me he took drugs, went out of the body and met in the spiritual world a big woman (about 3 meter) that told him his sins. But she did not tell him about Jesus, when I told him, he rejected Jesus and went. I think he met the Queen of Heaven, which has nothing to do with Mary, but Catholics pray and adore in fact without knowing the false goddess of Babylon, they are deceived, because they believe their tradition more than the word of God (Mar 7:13). Not long ago Catholics vehemently denied, that they pray to Mary, till Vatican II says they have to pray to Mary, they are silence. But they say, Mary is not a goddess and we do not worship her, therefore no idolatry. They are right, Mary was never divine (she is not the Mother of God, because God has no beginning) nor is she now ( she is not omnipresent and cannot hear all the prayers or requests anyway), but the Queen of Heaven can hear prayer and answer and can even appear as an angel of light. Because this has happened in the past, a Marian cult has developed, that did not disappear, but is very much alive (Lords etc) in the RCC.
sorry, don't think you are going to the right places I mentioned. I specifically suggested "Wikipedia" and not just a general search of google or any other search engine (as that will lead you into all sorts of other places that may be more confusing than amusing) and so I would suggest again that you go to that site to read about history and doctrine on the term from a non-Catholic sponsored place. OTOH, be careful that you don't go to the Wikipedia article on "queen of heaven" ANTIQUITY which is specifically about the title's use for pagan gods---Wikipedia has articles on both subjects and it might be easy to get confused on which specific topic is being discussed. hope this helps.

Old 02-08-2015, 01:20 PM

172 posts, read 250,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Great article, Janelle144! I also agree. Our Blessed Mother doesn't want any glory for herself, she only wants to bring us to her Son. It's no wonder Satan hates her so much. Thanks for posting!

Old 02-08-2015, 05:36 PM

Hell will be full of ~ connotations, assumptions, innuendos, what if's, hate, violence, pain, suffering,
false religions and churches etc, etc,

It won't be flesh, that burns. It will be a fire, that touches a dark soul over and over and over again~forever.

Old 02-08-2015, 05:43 PM

If you are not "born again" (like Jesus said)~ reborn within you're soul with the Holy Spirit of God Himself, then you're soul will remain dark with no light in it.

Only the Holy Spirit of God sent by His Son Jesus ignites a dark soul.

A soul with light in it shines for and towards Jesus and Jesus Points> the Way to His Father.

~do you shine?

Old 02-08-2015, 06:20 PM

There are men of this world who believe a light is coming from a future king. This light is a false light with no hope within it. During the time of this light, Our World will be no longer protected by God.

~imagine.

Old 02-08-2015, 06:48 PM

867 posts, read 905,296 times
I don't know why Catholics start posts like this on here, there are Catholic forums out there.

I'm a Catholic, a pretty devout Catholic, no one is ever going to see things the Catholic way because if they did they would then become Catholic. Fundies don't do that because it means they have to go to Church with Minorities and I don't want to go to Mass with rednecks.

The only thing beneficial about this thread is that Hushwhisper went through an exorcism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity