Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2015, 05:21 PM

8,177 posts, read 6,925,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorInSpirit View Post
We are to love God first; others second.

By His grace & by His help, we are to love Him more than our family to leave them in His hands when the Bridegroom comes at the pre tribulational rapture event because they may not be ready to go.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...5-&version=KJV

Quoted from the link showing Luke 14:15-35 to show how the one parable led to expounding on it further on why the cares of this life and our love for others cannot supercede our love for God to not leave.

Also:

Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Luke 17:32 Remember Lot's wife. 33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it. 34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. 35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

It is the disciples that are abiding in Him and His words that are chosen to attend the Marriage Supper.

Those not abiding in Him & His words shall find themselves left behind at the pre tribulational rapture to be received later on as vessels unto dishonour in His House. Believers should be praying now for help.
This has nothing to do with my post. I don't even really know why you posted this?
Anyway, I was directing my questions to Robert Prince. I specifically want to know what he believes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2015, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Jealousy can result in you from the lack of love from your spouse when that love is being given to another.

Jesus is the Bridegroom and we are the bride now. We are married to God, awaiting our honeymoon.

I doubt very much you will not experience jealousy if your husband strayed from your marriage.

Yes; God is love, and it is out of that love is jealousy towards an offense of something that should not be shared with another that is hardly representing of God as your Bridegroom.

1 Corinthians 10:22Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he?

That was written in context about believers believing they can pull Christ out of Heaven to sacrifice Him all over again when they do the Lord's supper.

There is also a godly jealousy that seeks the good of the other in spite of the evil of our times.

2 Corinthians 11:2For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Again, I will say...

Jealousy is a petty, ignorant, fearful emotion that mankind experiences because of a lack of LOVE within himself FOR himself and for others.

God *IS* Love.

So, your argument fails.

Old 02-13-2015, 05:28 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,752,532 times
Red face Grace Under Pressure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Munchkin View Post
Amen, TheWordIsOne !!
Yes, people do know the truth, yet, they continue wanting to deny it !! People need to be careful in their denying God's truth found in His word, the Bible ! One day if they keep on with wanting what they want rather then turning and believing Him regardless there may come a day that His grace will be withdrawn and no longer hear His voice and they will be handed over to their desires. When one continues and does not deny the flesh they will eventually be taken over with a hardness of heart and never hear His voice calling, speaking repentance again and then the day they do hear Him it will be standing before His Throne on judgment day hearing these words.....
"Then He will say to those on his left, 'Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matt.25:41)
Also they shall hear....

"The foolish shall not stand in Your sight: You hate all workers of iniquity". (Psalm 5:5)

"Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'"
(Matt.7:22-23)

Blessing's to you, friend !!
P.S yes, it is good to see you and posting once again, too
Hey Muchkin thank you for your words, I know that it is man step, I cry out to my father Abba and I know your heart is true, and in that I would say these words.

O LORD, I know the way of man is not in himself; It is not in man who walks to direct his own steps.
Jeremiah 10:23

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
Proverbs 3:5

Yes Grace dose have an end, as the fullness of tine, but Grace remain to his children, I did this little studly, they? if they wish to may ponder this study in their hearts as I do, away nice to chat with you, I was told that old wine is best.

History has an end

Timeline = Six thousand & Sixty six years the end of age the end of man history, Seven thousand years the rainy of Christ
For in six days the LORD made the heavens, the earth, the sea, and everything in them; but on the seventh day he rested. That is why the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and set it apart as holy.
(Ex 20:11 (NLT)
The Law began at the time of Moses when population increase, by the thousands, the full law was effect at within two thousand years
For in one thousand years is as one day the LORD made the heavens, the earth, the sea, and everything in them the seven day, which is seven thousands years, which is on the seven day, Christ shall rein.

But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 2 Peter 3:8

The sacrifice of Christ is weight of his suffering, is the amount of his elect affect by His enemy’s

The weight of Judgment is the amount of sins of the world, but when is full grow

The evidence is determined in a court system by the evidence since the beginning to the end.

My wife, nor am I her Husband! Let her put away her harlotries from her sight, And her adulteries from between her breasts;
{For she is not My wife}, A divorce or a realistic confession that the relationship between God and Israel had lost its vitality. Just like the Israel, the Church becomes the same state in this age. A falling away. {For she is not My wife, she is not of the true God, A divorce!} Isaiah 50:1 Thus says the Lord: "Where is the certificate of your mother's divorce, Whom I have put away? Or which of My creditors is it to whom I have sold you? For your iniquities you have sold yourselves, And for your transgressions your mother has been put away.

From the Seventy weeks, One week of years is left unfulfilled until the age of Grace is over the Church age ends, from the time of the Gentiles and the brides of Christ are rapture in Secret.

We continue in Hosea 2: 3 Lest I strip her naked And expose her, as in the day she was born, And make her like a wilderness, And set her like a dry land, And slay her with thirst.
{Naked} is to expose her idolatry from their sins.

Hosea 2: 4 "I will not have mercy on her children, For they are the children of harlotry.
Their idolatry is expose to their generation.

The qualification to be saved and to enter the kingdom of the living God since time began was within the two thousand years, time frame, cry out

Luke 10:22 All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, and who the Father is except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him."

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.

How may Grace End?

Mark 13:32-33 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is.

knowledge of the word will vanish away one day

1 Corinthians 13:8-10 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

Hebrews 8:13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more."

The Father Elected ones

Isaiah 42:1 "Behold! My Servant whom I uphold, My Elect One in whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.

Isaiah 65:9 I will bring forth descendants from Jacob, And from Judah an heir of My mountains; My elect shall inherit it, And My servants shall dwell there.

Isaiah 45:4 For Jacob My servant's sake, And Israel My elect, I have even called you by your name; I have named you, though you have not known Me.

Isaiah 65:22 They shall not build and another inhabit; They shall not plant and another eat; For as the days of a tree, so shall be the days of My people, And My elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

1 Corinthians 13:7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

I would continue the word of God infinite

The You Muchkin

Last edited by TheWordIsOne; 02-13-2015 at 05:29 PM.. Reason: Spelling

Old 02-13-2015, 05:29 PM

1,100 posts, read 796,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
This has nothing to do with my post. I don't even really know why you posted this?
You had wanted to know why Jesus would say to those we love to depart from Him.

Quote:
Anyway, I was directing my questions to Robert Prince. I specifically want to know what he believes.
I understand, but surely you have replied to posts that was directed to someone else too, right?

Old 02-13-2015, 05:33 PM

1,100 posts, read 796,438 times
Quote:
Again, I will say...

Jealousy is a petty, ignorant, fearful emotion that mankind experiences because of a lack of LOVE within himself FOR himself and for others.

God *IS* Love.

So, your argument fails.
I do not mean to argue. Just sharing something I believe you were overlooking in making your point.

Jealousy can result from those actually victimized by a cheating spouse & not just those spouse imagining the cheating when there wasn't any.

Having another god is cheating God & He has a right to that jealousy after all He has done for us.

Old 02-13-2015, 05:40 PM

Please Gentleman peace, yes God is Jealousy in Love

Old 02-13-2015, 05:55 PM

Quote:
You had wanted to know why Jesus would say to those we love to depart from Him.
No. I did not. I have a completely different perspective on "Depart from Me...". That is NOT what I wanted to know.

This was directed to Robert Prince:

Quote:
If that is actually what you believe, how could it be a "glorious day" knowing
those people that you have loved as yourself are having a sad day
hearing "the Saviour say 'Depart from Me, I never knew you.'
"

Do you see? You are incorrect. I wanted to know how it could be a "glorious day", according to Robert Prince.

Quote:
I understand, but surely you have replied to posts that was directed to someone else too, right?
Of course! All the time. But as you see, you have already confused what I asked.

thanks,
sparrow

Old 02-13-2015, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post
Please Gentleman peace, yes God is Jealousy in Love

There is no non-peace happening here.
And no God is NOT jealous.
Jealous is a petty, human emotion born from NON-LOVE.
How can God, who IS love, have something that is rooted in NON-LOVE?
He cannot.

Old 02-13-2015, 05:59 PM

Quote:
I do not mean to argue. Just sharing something I believe you were overlooking in making your point.

Jealousy can result from those actually victimized by a cheating spouse & not just those spouse imagining the cheating when there wasn't any.

Having another god is cheating God & He has a right to that jealousy after all He has done for us.

We're not arguing. (at least not in a bad way. We are just having a difference of opinion/perspective.) It's fine.
I think you are completely overlooking my point about jealousy being a human, petty emotion rooted in non-love.

Cheating spouses have zero to do with what we are talking about. You are talking about stupid humans doing stupid things hurting each other. (in other words: NON-LOVE.)

God is LOVE. There is no jealousy in Him. It is an impossiblity.

Old 02-13-2015, 06:18 PM

Unhappy jealousy

Quote:
There is no non-peace happening here.
And no God is NOT jealous.
Jealous is a petty, human emotion born from NON-LOVE.
How can God, who IS love, have something that is rooted in NON-LOVE?
He cannot.
Maybe this with HELP

2 Corinthians 11:2 ( For I am jealous for you with godly jealousy. For I have betrothed you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Deuteronomy 32:21 They have provoked Me to jealousy by what is not God; They have moved Me to anger by their foolish idols. But I will provoke them to jealousy by those who are not a nation; I will move them to anger by a foolish nation.

Romans 11:13-14 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, f by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them.

Ezekiel 36:5 therefore thus says the Lord GOD: "Surely I have spoken in My burning jealousy against the rest of the nations and against all Edom, who gave My land to themselves as a possession, with whole-hearted joy and spiteful minds, in order to plunder its open country." '

Ezekiel 8:3-4 He stretched out the form of a hand, and took me by a lock of my hair; and the Spirit lifted me up between earth and heaven, and brought me in visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the north gate of the inner court, where the seat of the image of jealousy was, which provokes to jealousy.
And behold, the glory of the God of Israel was there, like the vision that I saw in the plain.

Last edited by TheWordIsOne; 02-13-2015 at 06:18 PM.. Reason: spelling
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity