Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2015, 06:33 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,206,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
LOL, are you saying God has no right to judge us?
To judge, does one not have to accuse?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2015, 06:40 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,171,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
To judge, does one not have to accuse?
God doesn't forget.

Old 07-10-2015, 06:49 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
lucifer, devil, satan~ is the father of all lies and since Creation he has desired 2 things.

1. To be like Us.
2. To be worshiped by Us.

Soon he will and You will worship him or you will be beheaded.

In the beginning of Creation he devised a plan. Men found it and believed it. Through History this 'plan has been observed, learned, taken apart and looked at, at many angles. It's from the 1st religion and it's hoped for even today by many men.
What exactly is it and it's purpose? The information comes in the form of "watermarks".
Watermarks just like you see on the back of Checks. Yes checks. All the angles of a watermark are in corp-orated in the information found by men of the past and current. They tell of mystical promises. The main reason he made them? So he could come fully in the body of a man and experience all we are and to be worshiped by Us. Men of today have been fooled by him and have believed his lies and they do everything they can to help him (because of the deceptions he has played against them). Soon he will get his freedom and roam among us has king/antichrist.
These men in this forum who speak positive of him are doing is will.

lucifer is the father of all lies and WIDE is the PATH TO DESTRUCTION.
Lucifer does not exist...

Old 07-10-2015, 07:00 PM

Quote:
God doesn't forget.
Isaiah 43:

25I, yea I erase your transgressions for My sake, and your sins I will not remember.
Rashi's Commentary:

I, yea I: I am He Who erased them from time immemorial [lit. from then], and I erase them even now.

for My sake: Neither in your merit nor in the merit of your forefathers.

Looks like you're wrong again, HW...

Old 07-10-2015, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Lucifer does not exist...

The entity exists regardless the name you give it and has the attributes I already described.

2 K/kings are coming to claim the contents of all the chests on this Planet. Some contain Light and some don't~ know who you serve, for they know you.

Old 07-10-2015, 07:06 PM

Quote:
lucifer, devil, satan~ is the father of all lies and since Creation he has desired 2 things.
Where in the world do you get this nonsense from?...

Quote:
1. To be like Us.
2. To be worshiped by Us.

Soon he will and You will worship him or you will be beheaded.[/quote]

Like I've told you before, stop watching those ridiculous "Left Behind" movies...

Quote:
In the beginning of Creation he devised a plan. Men found it and believed it. Through History this 'plan has been observed, learned, taken apart and looked at, at many angles. It's from the 1st religion and it's hoped for even today by many men.
Where do you find this plan in the Scriptures?...

Quote:
What exactly is it and it's purpose? The information comes in the form of "watermarks".
Watermarks just like you see on the back of Checks. Yes checks. All the angles of a watermark are in corp-orated in the information found by men of the past and current. They tell of mystical promises. The main reason he made them? So he could come fully in the body of a man and experience all we are and to be worshiped by Us. Men of today have been fooled by him and have believed his lies and they do everything they can to help him (because of the deceptions he has played against them). Soon he will get his freedom and roam among us has king/antichrist.
These men in this forum who speak positive of him are doing is will.

lucifer is the father of all lies and WIDE is the PATH TO DESTRUCTION.
None of this you get from the Scriptures...You'll find out in the end that you are really fighting against G-d Himself with this foolishness...

Old 07-10-2015, 07:07 PM

Quote:
The entity exists regardless the name you give it and has the attributes I already described.

2 K/kings are coming to claim the contents of all the chests on this Planet. Some contain Light and some don't~ know who you serve, for they know you.
Nope...Prove this from the Scriptures...Not from your own mind...

Old 07-10-2015, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Isaiah 43:

25I, yea I erase your transgressions for My sake, and your sins I will not remember.
Rashi's Commentary:

I, yea I: I am He Who erased them from time immemorial [lit. from then], and I erase them even now.

for My sake: Neither in your merit nor in the merit of your forefathers.

Looks like you're wrong again, HW...

Using Scripture when is suits you, is a sin and taking something out of context makes you look no brighter.

Old 07-10-2015, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Using Scripture when is suits you, is a sin and taking something out of context makes you look no brighter.
I know a lot more Scripture than you obviously do...Using it when it suits me is a sin?...Lol...You really do know nothing...I just proved you wrong and you don't like it so you come back with this ridiculous nonsense...

Old 07-10-2015, 07:13 PM

Quote:
I know a lot more Scripture than you obviously do...Using it when it suits me is a sin?...Lol...You really do know nothing...I just proved you wrong and you don't like it so you come back with this ridiculous nonsense...

You proved you use and believe scripture when you need you're views to seem truthful.

Just because you don't believe me (yet) doesn't make it not so.

~ you will.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity