Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2015, 08:32 AM

1,393 posts, read 1,752,532 times

Advertisements

Let’s look at three choices, of Justice and Mercy.
Choice number one. For the righteousness of God, the father, because he is holy and Just, God’s in his holiness, for the wages of sin is death. What death is God taking about?

Romans 6: 23. So God the Father will have to eliminate all life, because, Gods’ holiness and Righteousness demand Justice for all sin, and God would have to put humanity into complete separation of God forevermore. End of story, no mercy.
Choice number Two.
Mercy without Justice and no Laws.
We will continue sin forever and more do your nature, humanity would be miserable, and the world would be in chaos, us you see it today.

Because of curse sin of will continue on the earth.
Humanity will have depleted all its’ resources and finally and enslaved itself from many types of wars.
Population control will be in force.
Men with all his technology and science will finally realize there will be no solution to solve the population of the earth.

This is why it is so important to have a savior, to save us from ourselves.
For is reason, Jesus Christ came down from heaven to earth as a man-God, to save and die for his children, and in his return, to punish the wicked for their sins, to bring back stability and the truth and righteousness, for our purpose.
That we may serve God with, true and in love, God of the cosmos.
There is only one mentor between, man, God the Father and his name Christ savior, the anointed one.

Choice number three. Can man Justify for his sins in trying to keep the Ten Commandments.

We read in Romans 3: 20 - 26. Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight; for by the law is the knowledge of sin. But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe; for there is no difference; For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus; Whom God hath set forth to be propitiation through faith in his blood, do declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness; that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. I quote again,

In Romans 3:24-26 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus; Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness; that he might be just, and the justified of him which believeth in Jesus.
(The word past through, does not mean that God has not forgotten our sins. What did God desire for man?)

Who? Qualification for salvation is anyone saves
How can I be save, there is no one person that can do it on their own, there is no such thing as a do-it-yourself salvation.
This would be, Called A Work-Grace- Gospel or Salvation.

Matthew 22:14 “For many are called, but few are chosen.”
This Mean, that the worded calls many, but just the hands full are chosen.” To enter heaven
1 Corinthians 1:26 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many are wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.

Matthew 20:16 “So those who are last now will be first then, and those who are first will be last.”
So this mean, that those who knew more and had more, than others, the one who received first, and complain that last did less work, they would be first. Or that they work more than the last, that, God will give more to poor the then the rich, or the first will not even enter.

Luke 13:29-30 They will come from the east and the west, from the north and the south, and sit down in the kingdom of God.
And indeed there are last who will be first, and there are first who will be last."

Genesis1: 26, 27 To be created in the image God included the fact the man, meaning Adam, loved righteousness and truth and in spirit, because God loves righteousness and truth.
Moreover Adam could choose whether or not, he would obey God. He was freely to obey God voluntarily because the desire was inherent in him as part of the image of God.

Thus, he stood before almighty God as a responsible creature who was accountable for his or her actions.
He was warned that he would bear the consequences of disobedience.

I understand that man CAN choose their sins, but you cannot choose your consequences.

Genesis 2:18 the results of his disobedience though the means of Eve are well know.

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.

1 Timothy 2: 14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression. But Adam rather taking responsibility He blames it on Eve, and Eve blames it on Satan, and disobedience to Adam, the respond of Lucifer down fall, to cause Eve.

Genesis 3:12 Then the man said, "The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I ate."

Genesis 3:13 And the LORD God said to the woman, "What is this you have done?" The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate."

1 Timothy 2: 15 Nevertheless she will be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control.

And Man responsible to God.
We read in Genesis 9:5
Surely for your lifeblood I will demand a reckoning; from the hand of every beast I will require it, and from the hand of man. From the hand of every man's brother I will require the life of man.

Genesis 9: 6 "Whoever sheds man's blood, By man his blood shall be shed; For in the image of God He made man.

Acts 17:26 (NLT) From one man he created all the nations throughout the whole earth. He decided beforehand when they should rise and fall, and he determined their boundaries.

Romans 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.

John 4:23-24 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.
God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."

John 4:24 God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."

Numbers 23:19 "God is not a human, Nor he has human heart, that He should lie, Nor the son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

John 14:17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

1 Samuel 15:29 And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor relent. For He is not a human, which He should relent."
Meaning that God is a Spirit, dose not have a human heart

Ezekiel 24:14 I, the LORD, have spoken it; It shall come to pass, and I will do it; I will not hold back, Nor will I spare, Nor will I relent; According to your ways And according to your deeds They will judge you," Says the Lord GOD.' "

Last edited by TheWordIsOne; 02-21-2015 at 09:04 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 02-21-2015, 10:27 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,615,972 times
I would like to know how believers post reams of scripture and verse, and privately write nasty things. I have difficulty reconciling the behaviors.
I see no scripture for such behavior. I am reminded of people going to mass and during the week continuing to gossip and be petty. They sit in the front singing the loudest, but in private they are different.

Where is the justice and mercy there?

Old 02-21-2015, 11:28 AM

Post A warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
I would like to know how believers post reams of scripture and verse, and privately write nasty things. I have difficulty reconciling the behaviors.
I see no scripture for such behavior. I am reminded of people going to mass and during the week continuing to gossip and be petty. They sit in the front singing the loudest, but in private they are different.

A WARNING
Ezek 33:2-12 (KJV) if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me. When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
God shows the justice of His ways toward the penitent, and toward revolvers.
Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of Israel; Thus ye speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins be upon us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live? Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel? Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth.

Old 02-21-2015, 11:47 AM

Do you even know what that means? I am not sure. You did not write those words. You simply copy and past without meaning.
Like Luke, I prefer transparency in my relationships with people ,and God. So, stop with the nasty private messages.

Translate that scripture for me will you? Put it into your usual vernacular.

Old 02-21-2015, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Do you even know what that means? I am not sure. You did not write those words. You simply copy and past without meaning.
Like Luke, I prefer transparency in my relationships with people ,and God. So, stop with the nasty private messages.

Translate that scripture for me will you? Put it into your usual vernacular.
When the Holy Spirit, comes to ones heart, He give us the words, to reads and to give, to, copy, past, or verbal, not my words, but God's WARNING, that man is still under Judgement, so the copy and pasting, is to inform people, that God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow

Because, faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

But I say, have they not heard? Yes indeed: "Their sound has gone out to all the earth, And their words to the ends of the world." Romans 10:17-18

Last edited by TheWordIsOne; 02-21-2015 at 12:02 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 02-21-2015, 12:05 PM

Ephesians 4:27 Neither give place to the devil.

Old 02-21-2015, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post
When the Holy Spirit, comes to ones heart, He give us the words, to reads and to give, to, copy, past, or verbal, not my words, but God's WARNING, that man is still under Judgement, so the copy and pasting, is to inform people, that God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow

Because, faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

But I say, have they not heard? Yes indeed: "Their sound has gone out to all the earth, And their words to the ends of the world." Romans 10:17-18

Here is the thing. You copy and past dire warnings, and you private message stuff. What is that about? How is your behavior in the spirit?
You behave one way in the public eye where you can make yourself holier than thou, but your private messages reveal something different.

Turn the lens.

Last edited by RonkonkomaNative; 02-21-2015 at 12:13 PM.. Reason: adding.

Old 02-21-2015, 12:23 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,398,084 times
Quote:

I think this addresses your question and explains what you are seeing.

(Matthew 12:34-35) 34 Offspring of vipers, how can YOU speak good things, when YOU are wicked? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. 35 The good man out of his good treasure sends out good things, whereas the wicked man out of his wicked treasure sends out wicked things.

Old 02-21-2015, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post

(Matthew 12:34-35) 34 Offspring of vipers, how can YOU speak good things, when YOU are wicked? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. 35 The good man out of his good treasure sends out good things, whereas the wicked man out of his wicked treasure sends out wicked things.
Thank you expatCA. I appreciate this. The solution is difficult.

Old 02-21-2015, 02:54 PM

Angry goodness

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post

Are you all happy now ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity