Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2015, 11:37 AM

10,688 posts, read 7,714,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoveringMyArm399 View Post
Of course it has. Don't you notice the so called women are so masculine these days? Or is it just in my part of world? I am kinda confused....... Jeez, another aeons of loniness.
It appears you have a problem with perception---and it's one of 19th century view of women vs 21st century.
Certainly a "fundamental" problem!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2015, 11:51 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,392,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
What does being gay--or not---have to do with the condition of your heart?
Quote:
Of course it has. Don't you notice the so called women are so masculine these days? Or is it just in my part of world? I am kinda confused....... Jeez, another aeons of loniness.

How did that answer the question of the relevance to the condition of the heart?

Old 04-01-2015, 01:11 PM

50 posts, read 39,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
How did that answer the question of the relevance to the condition of the heart?
The Jewish covenant has specified on things to do and not to do. For you the Christians might not care about the laws anymore. But for someone who loves perfections, shaping in the laws is a must. Todays, while the time lasts, I wish perfection. But of course not die the Jesus's death, okay? I know myself, and I really can't die for them. I believe the congerations in heaven couldn't accept the certain people, too. You did not like me, which meant you won't like GOD.

I am a little bit drifting away from the topic. So the commandment says clearly mankind will not lie with each other as with the woman. But the world had gone gay lately, because the women are not the feminine anymore. They are so ....... disgusting ........ to an extend that I rather duck a **** hole to avoid further troubles, okay? But clearly that can't be done. So aeons of loneliness again.

Now being gay or not is of course relevants to the heart, which might last a long time, even eternal.

Old 04-01-2015, 01:27 PM

Quote:
The Jewish covenant has specified on things to do and not to do. For you the Christians might not care about the laws anymore. But for someone who loves perfections, shaping in the laws is a must. Todays, while the time lasts, I wish perfection. But of course not die the Jesus's death, okay? I know myself, and I really can't die for them. I believe the congerations in heaven couldn't accept the certain people, too. You did not like me, which meant you won't like GOD.

I am a little bit drifting away from the topic. So the commandment says clearly mankind will not lie with each other as with the woman. But the world had gone gay lately, because the women are not the feminine anymore. They are so ....... disgusting ........ to an extend that I rather duck a **** hole to avoid further troubles, okay? But clearly that can't be done. So aeons of loneliness again.

Now being gay or not is of course relevants to the heart, which might last a long time, even eternal.

I ... don't know how to respond to that. You're not the only one around here that seems to hate women, but that says to me that the condition of your heart is in need of healing.

Old 04-01-2015, 01:28 PM

50 posts, read 39,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
I am not sure what you mean. "uniformatiatianism" means we use what we know to describe things we don't. It implies being honest with understanding what we don't know.

I am ok with social engineering. And you are right about the illogical people. They can be very smart and have a lot of charisma. They'll just flat out ignore ya or worse if you push any sort of logic on them. But of course my stance has nothing to do with what people believe. It is rather how they believe. Its not a popular take.
The thing about engaging in social sciences that everybody mistakened on was they are illogical. No, they are not illogical. Once you catch the trance, you might understand the math behind the illogicals.

I will put it this way: Only the logical could discover the (reasons) behind the illogicals.

The social sciences are not for slaves or calculators or insane beasts.

Old 04-01-2015, 01:33 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,920,829 times
Quote:
So...... could I be gay? lol just kidding. I say really. Don't even think about it.
What did Paul mean by "'I have the right to do anything,' you say--but not everything is beneficial. 'I have the right to do anything'--but I will not be mastered by anything." or "23All things are lawful, but not all things are profitable. All things are lawful, but not all things edify."

Old 04-01-2015, 08:33 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
I ... don't know how to respond to that. You're not the only one around here that seems to hate women, but that says to me that the condition of your heart is in need of healing.
Often times, perfection is coupled with a high-degree of expectation.
Apparently, he has been disappointed on numerous occasions?

Old 04-02-2015, 12:52 AM

63,810 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Default "Fundamentals" What's missing?

What is missing in this thread for me is understanding of eiher Covering or Arach. Is it just me or are their posts incomprehensible to anyone else?

Old 04-02-2015, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Often times, perfection is coupled with a high-degree of expectation.
Apparently, he has been disappointed on numerous occasions?
It seems that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
What is missing in this thread for me is understanding of eiher Covering or Arach. Is it just me or are their posts incomprehensible to anyone else?
I did notice the resemblance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity