Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2015, 07:50 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
Well when one reads "bull" then it's time to take the, huh, "bull-er" to task. And we certainly will feed your persecution complex. That's all you have left to hang on to. "I am persecuted so I must be right."
Welcome, Warden. You're just in time. Join us while we breathlessly await Finn_Jarber's response to your post.

(Post #810 for those reading along in Podunk and in need of a refresher.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2015, 07:51 PM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
Well when one reads "bull" then it's time to take the, huh, "bull-er" to task. And we certainly will feed your persecution complex. That's all you have left to hang on to. "I am persecuted so I must be right."
That's what you have been hanging to. Your argument here is that the gays are percecuted You mean they have some kind of complex?

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 04-13-2015 at 08:04 PM..

Old 04-13-2015, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
There you are! So you're still blessing us with your presence. How special. I guess the dramatic farewell was for Mystic. Now then... You made a claim about the owner...back it up. Or do you routinely make up stuff about the religious motivations of people you don't know....hmmmmmm?

When you're done posting that link your open invitation to respond to post #810 remains.

p.s. No I'm not under that impression. IIRC you're a cop....not a business owner.
Read the OP where the owner explains why she said what she said. She said she did it because of her faith and that her business reflects her religious beliefs.

She wants to honor her God, which is what every true follower of Christ wants to do. She is conserned about her walk with the Lord.

Proof provided.

Now its your turn: Can you provide proof where the pizzeria owner claims she did it because she hates gays. Prove she did it our of hatred and bigotry. Don't just say it, prove it. You asked me to provide proof, and I am asking you the same.

That's your claim, and the claim of every anti-christian poster here, so please provide the proof.

I am asking you the same thing you asked me, so I am sure you won't have a problem answeing.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 04-13-2015 at 08:08 PM..

Old 04-13-2015, 08:00 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,612,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Your argument here is that the gays are percecuted You mean they have some kind of complex?
Call it a sense of entitlement. The LGBT community is entitled to the same rights you and I enjoy.

Faith does not discriminate in any aspect.

Old 04-13-2015, 08:07 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times
Quote:

That's your claim, and the claim of every anti-christian poster here, so please provide the proof.
For goodness sake, I'm not anti-Christian. So your question is moot. Anti-Christian? Moi? What a silly idea. I'm a supporter of the LGBT community who detests the idiotic anti-gay prejudices of fundamentalists. Write that down so you don't look foolish in the future.

Old 04-13-2015, 08:12 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,708,541 times
Quote:
Your argument here is that the gays are percecuted You mean they have some kind of complex?
Do I need to post for you AGAIN the videos of four different preachers calling for the execution or imprisonment of gays? And there were others as well. Maybe you can post one of an LGBT person calling for the execution or imprisonment of Christians as a group? No? Why not--surely they are at least as mean and ugly as your faith.

Or perhaps you can post some stories about Christian children being bullied in school, told to kill themselves for "choosing" the Christian lifestyle. I can post plenty of stories about gays suffering for being who they are.

The difference is that THEY have been a persecuted class. For you, it is just an internal decision to BE persecuted in an effort of self-justification.

We are able to see the overwhelming hypocrisy in your "poor me, I am persecuted," cries

Old 04-13-2015, 08:15 PM

530 posts, read 901,761 times
Quote:
Yes, the Bible said hostility against Christians would increase.

This board has been completely hijacked by anti-Christians, and is used as a platform to attack Christianity as opposed to promoting it.
Yes, and it has been allowed.

Old 04-13-2015, 08:17 PM

950 posts, read 923,628 times
gays like to point out that organized religion means nothing to them.

Really?

Why did gays enter a Catholic church and interrupt Sunday services in a failed attempt to force the church to condone their sinful behavior?

Sure, sure.....if it bothered them so much as to resort to Westboro tactics, it must have really hurt when the Bishop rebuked them , ended the dialog, and called them out for what they really were.

Quite the defeat the arrogant gays suffered !

Old 04-13-2015, 08:19 PM

Quote:
For goodness sake, I'm not anti-Christian. So your question is moot. Anti-Christian? Moi? What a silly idea. I'm a supporter of the LGBT community who detests the idiotic anti-gay prejudices of fundamentalists. Write that down so you don't look foolish in the future.
Deflection?

So, where is the proof to back uo your claims?

Prove these Christian business owners are motivated by hatred and bigotry, rather than desire to honor God.

Old 04-13-2015, 08:20 PM

950 posts, read 923,628 times
Quote:

"fundamentalist "

Rare to have the Catholic church referred to as........" fundamentalist "

I proudly wear those labels that Marshal Kirk and Hunter Madsen instructed the gay " sheep" to throw my way.

They are no better than the Westboro group!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity