Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2015, 08:53 AM

76,967 posts, read 47,272,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
I it take this continued persecution of a supporter of the LGBT community, (that would be me for those just joining us from Podunk) means you're not going to answer Warden's questions.

Got anything important to contribute or are you just planning on nagging and lecturing people for the rest of the thread?
You demanded for proof, and I provided it, but when I asked you for the exact same thing, you refused.

And then you started throwing "F" bombs.

And now you are back demanding for more, and to throw more rocks?

Say hello to pcamps when you meet him at bottom of my ignore list.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2015, 09:03 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,022,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post

And then you started throwing "F" bombs.

"F" bomb? Isn't that the four letter "F"word? Oh for goodness sake. How silly. I never use the F bomb on this forum. That would get me the stink eye from our hard-working mods. In fact, come to think of it, the last time I used the F bomb I had just seen the $$$ amount on the bill from our plumber.

Old 04-14-2015, 09:06 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,075,915 times
Quote:
"F" bomb? Isn't that the four letter "F"word? Oh for goodness sake. I never use the F bomb on this forum. That would get me the stink eye from our hard-working mods. In fact, come to think of it, the last time I used the F bomb I had just seen the amount on the bill from our plumber.
I believe thst might refer to FALSE TEACHINGS by the extreme right?

OR it could be a reference to my using the "F" word cryptically in describing the act of fornication?

Old 04-14-2015, 09:30 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,584,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
No, it is your assumption that she does it out of hatred and bigotry as opposed to doing what she believed honors God.

I guess you proved my point. You don't have proof. All your accusations are based on assumptions, speculation and gossip.
She is a misguided fundamentalist ideologue. She has demonstrated her bigotry throught her own statements.

If she believes God wants her to discriminate against his children, she demonstrates her ignorance.

Old 04-14-2015, 09:31 AM

16,593 posts, read 15,532,511 times
Quote:
"F" bomb? Isn't that the four letter "F"word? Oh for goodness sake. How silly. I never use the F bomb on this forum. That would get me the stink eye from our hard-working mods. In fact, come to think of it, the last time I used the F bomb I had just seen the $$$ amount on the bill from our plumber.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
I believe thst might refer to FALSE TEACHINGS by the extreme right?

OR it could be a reference to my using the "F" word cryptically in describing the act of fornication?
Neither of you did that. If you did, you would remember hearing from me about it. As a matter of fact, I'd like you to please report any such thing immediate so we can get rid of it.

Old 04-14-2015, 09:47 AM

950 posts, read 918,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
She is a misguided fundamentalist ideologue. She has demonstrated her bigotry throught her own statements.

If she believes God wants her to discriminate against his children, she demonstrates her ignorance.

.........." discriminate against his children".......

no, just against their sinful ways !

Old 04-14-2015, 09:50 AM

950 posts, read 918,605 times
What is it about gays?

They use bible verses to show that gays should be accepted because Jesus associated with sinners.

Then, they turn around and say that gay marriage and the gay lifestyle is not a sin.

Which is it ?

Old 04-14-2015, 09:52 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,584,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VJDAY81445 View Post
.........." discriminate against his children".......

no, just against their sinful ways !
You discriminate. You seem to think you are to judge others. God has not given you this command .

Old 04-14-2015, 09:52 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,832,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VJDAY81445 View Post
What is it about gays?

They use bible verses to show that gays should be accepted because Jesus associated with sinners.

Then, they turn around and say that gay marriage and the gay lifestyle is not a sin.

Which is it ?
Why not both? The point of both is that it is simply against everything Jesus taught to discriminate against anyone.

Old 04-14-2015, 09:59 AM

76,967 posts, read 47,272,488 times
Quote:
If it wasn't you, it was your fellow member from the LGBT team. Yes, was dropped, along with an order for Christians to get out of this forum. It has been deleted by the mods, so I can't verify who it was. If I had you confused with someone else, then I'll admit my mistake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity