Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2015, 02:01 PM

32,516 posts, read 36,995,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Town Crier View Post

Repent...

Oddly enough..... that's what I think you need to do. Go figure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2015, 02:06 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,084,424 times
Quote:
God does not change...

Psa 9:16 The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.
Psa 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Repent...

TC
I've never suggested that he will not judge the wicked. He will certainly do so. But the passages you quoted in your post have nothing to do with him blessing or cursing the country as a whole. They were spoken to the nation of Israel -- and are directly related to the Covenant that he had with them. We were not part of that Covenant.

Old 04-10-2015, 02:14 PM

22,757 posts, read 10,216,368 times
We already know what to do in order to bring world peace.

That is,
If we believe in the prophesies concerning what happens in the last days.

A Holy day occurs and it brings in universal peace BECAUSE all the Egyptians experience the Passover, and all the Assyrians experience the Passover, and they ALSO experience the feast of Tabernacles and the 40 years it takes after Passover.

The prophets are showing the Passover and the feast of Tabernacles that happens in the future, and it is strange that we don't have too many conversations of the third Passover even though we are assured that another Passover comes.

The whole world is saved by doing one simple act that shouldn't be too hard for a Christian or a Muslim to do, because the very beginning of Christianity and Islam is that both became one with Judah by having the same feast days.

In the beginning, Mohammed was appealing to the Jews in that he was the promised Messiah, and Mohammed had to begin by presenting himself to the Jews in the 3 major feast days just as he had learned of Jesus being the Passover lamb and the Koran telling the story.

But the Jews would not accept Mohammed and so he had no choice but to change the feast days, and he followed the example of Christianity because at that time, keeping the feasts of God was not accepted in Christianity at all.

I think the question should be,'' Will Christianity return to the feasts of Jesus first, or will Islam?''

Either way, the universal prophesies come into play when the feast of Tabernacles is fulfilled and it is completely details in Zechariah and in Revelation.

When the whole world begins to keep the feast of Tabernacles, there is peace.

So what could possibly stand in the way of Christians keeping the feast of Tabernacles and waiting for Muslims?

Old 04-10-2015, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
I've never suggested that he will not judge the wicked. He will certainly do so. But the passages you quoted in your post have nothing to do with him blessing or cursing the country as a whole. They were spoken to the nation of Israel -- and are directly related to the Covenant that he had with them. We were not part of that Covenant.

There is only one covenant Vizio.

Gentile Christians are adopted through the promise given to the sons of Joseph and that covenant is for the sons of Joseph to become the sons of David, there can only be one.

If you are not a son of Joseph and you are not a son of David, then there is no covenant with the God of Israel.

He is the God of Israel.

But there is a sure prophesy that says,'' Bless Egypt my people, and bless Assyria the work of my hands, and bless Israel mine inheritance.''

These 3 will be one in the land for one reason, Egypt and Assyria have the same exact Passover as Israel had and it makes them as Israel. Egypt and Assyria go through the same feast of Tabernacles and it makes them exactly like Israel until they all become as one man on the earth.

Gentiles either keep the feast of Tabernacles or they will be punished, and by keeping the same feasts as Israel, a gentile gains an inheritance in the land of Israel that no Jew can say,'' Here is a gentile, he has no inheritance in Israel,''

The gentile who keeps the Sabbaths of God and the feasts of God are given a better name than sons or daughters.

The feast of Tabernacles is universal peace.

Old 04-10-2015, 02:33 PM

277 posts, read 226,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
There is only one covenant Vizio.

Gentile Christians are adopted through the promise given to the sons of Joseph and that covenant is for the sons of Joseph to become the sons of David, there can only be one.

If you are not a son of Joseph and you are not a son of David, then there is no covenant with the God of Israel.

He is the God of Israel.

But there is a sure prophesy that says,'' Bless Egypt my people, and bless Assyria the work of my hands, and bless Israel mine inheritance.''

These 3 will be one in the land for one reason, Egypt and Assyria have the same exact Passover as Israel had and it makes them as Israel. Egypt and Assyria go through the same feast of Tabernacles and it makes them exactly like Israel until they all become as one man on the earth.

Gentiles either keep the feast of Tabernacles or they will be punished, and by keeping the same feasts as Israel, a gentile gains an inheritance in the land of Israel that no Jew can say,'' Here is a gentile, he has no inheritance in Israel,''

The gentile who keeps the Sabbaths of God and the feasts of God are given a better name than sons or daughters.

The feast of Tabernacles is universal peace.

That post is completely off topic. Please take that conversation to another thread.

We are talking here about the condition of American Christianity and the reason why God is allowing the nation to become reprobate.

TC

Old 04-10-2015, 02:48 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,579,029 times
So it is about those Imperialist Yankee Dogs. ahahahahahha

Old 04-10-2015, 03:13 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,049,636 times
It's called D I V E R S I T Y!!! LOVING IT!

Old 04-10-2015, 03:15 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,049,636 times
Quote:
That post is completely off topic. Please take that conversation to another thread.

We are talking here about the condition of American Christianity and the reason why God is allowing the nation to become reprobate.

TC
OK OK, I will confess, IT IS ALL MY FAULT. God is punishing Amerikkka because of ME!

WHY?

Because Ezekiel 18:20 is totally WRONG and GOD does punish others for my sins..

The one who sins is the one who will die. The child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will the parent share the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them.

Old 04-10-2015, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Deu 32:30 How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up?

And that is the the reason the LGBT crowd and the Heathen are having victory in America... Because the Rock has indeed sold you... God has given America into the hand of the Heathen.

God has turned His grace away from you because you have turned away from Him-you have done just like Israel:

Psa 106:39 Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.
Psa 106:40 Therefore was the wrath of the LORD kindled against his people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance.
Psa 106:41 And he gave them into the hand of the heathen; and they that hated them ruled over them.
Psa 106:42 Their enemies also oppressed them, and they were brought into subjection under their hand.
Psa 106:43 Many times did he deliver them; but they provoked him with their counsel, and were brought low for their iniquity.

Christians of America; Unless you turn back to God and repent of your ways, it is only going to get worse. God's Judgment is upon you... The signs are here:

Isa 1:4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
Isa 1:5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
Isa 1:6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
Isa 1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Relying on mans governments to save you isn't going to work... You cannot get back the freedom that God has taken from you because of your disobedience. He is punishing you for your sins and iniquity. The Judgment of God has come to America because of the people who call themselves 'Christians'... Yet are unrepentant.

You have turned God's grace into lasciviousness and 'unmerited favor' to work wickedness...

Jer 7:9 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;
Jer 7:10 And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?
Jer 7:11 Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the LORD.
Jer 7:12 But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel.

It is time to repent of your covetousness, idolatry, adultery, and Sorcery. It is not the Heathen who are bringing God's justice upon America, it is you-the 'Christians' who are living like the world, filled with unrighteousness-that are bringing God's wrath:

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

That's right... the Wrath of God comes upon those who have the Word of God and don't obey it.

American Christians; you must repent and turn back to God. Only those who are found doing His will at His return will escape the Wrath. Turn away from your ungodliness and worldly lusts. Save yourselves from this untoward generation by turning back to God through obedience to Jesus Christ.

American Christians; Quit being hypocrites and obey the word of God. You are causing His Holy name to be blasphemed by your wickedness. You are doing damage to the gospel with your lifestyle. Repent and turn away from your covetousness, idolatry, adultery, and sorcery. Judgment is here and after Judgment comes destruction:

1Th 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Wake up Christians...

TC
I am talking about the scripture that YOU posted, but if I don't put America in there, it is because I am speaking of what is actually taking place in the scriptures you posted.

You start right out speaking of LGBT as if this is the reason for everything, but what you are showing is Israel going back to their paganism and lawlessness.

If God is against a nation of his own people, it's because his people call the Torah a strange thing and they create their own worship system apart from God and thereby standing against his covenant.

Psalms 106 that you quote~~~~~~~~~~

This is Israel going back to Paganism after God had split the waters and after Moses went up to the mountain, they committed adultery BY THEIR FORMER PAGANISM.

They made a calf in Horeb, and worshipped the molten image.
Thus they changed their glory into the similitude of an ox that eateth grass.
They forgat God their saviour, which had done great things in Egypt;
Wondrous works in the land of Ham, and terrible things by the Red sea.
Therefore he said that he would destroy them, had not Moses his chosen stood before him in the breach, to turn away his wrath, lest he should destroy them.
Yea, they despised the pleasant land, they believed not his word:
But murmured in their tents, and hearkened not unto the voice of the Lord.
Therefore he lifted up his hand against them, to overthrow them in the wilderness:
To overthrow their seed also among the nations, and to scatter them in the lands.
They joined themselves also unto Baalpeor, and ate the sacrifices of the dead.
Thus they provoked him to anger with their inventions: and the plague brake in upon them.
Then stood up Phinehas, and executed judgment: and so the plague was stayed.
And that was counted unto him for righteousness unto all generations for evermore.
They angered him also at the waters of strife, so that it went ill with Moses for their sakes:
Because they provoked his spirit, so that he spake unadvisedly with his lips.
They did not destroy the nations, concerning whom the Lord commanded them:
But were mingled among the heathen, and learned their works.
And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them.
Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils,
And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.
Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.
Therefore was the wrath of the Lord kindled against his people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance.
And he gave them into the hand of the heathen; and they that hated them ruled over them.
Their enemies also oppressed them, and they were brought into subjection under their hand.
Many times did he deliver them; but they provoked him with their counsel, and were brought low for their iniquity.
Nevertheless he regarded their affliction, when he heard their cry:

Isaiah 1~~~~YOU QUOTE

Again, Isaiah is about how people keep the feasts of God because Passover was never about sacrificing animals but that you yourself sacrifice and feed the poor, and care for the needy more than you care for your own needs.

To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;
Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

Romans 1~~~~What happens when you change the law.

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Who changed the truth of God into a lie , and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Who has changed the word of God into a lie?

Jeremiah 7~~~God threatens Judah that he will do the same to them if they do has the northern kingdom had done in celebrating Easter and Christmas. Baking cakes to the queen of heaven is celebrating the ancient holy day of the Messiah of Babylon.

Jeremiah 7

Therefore will I do unto this house, which is called by my name, wherein ye trust, and unto the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh.
And I will cast you out of my sight, as I have cast out all your brethren, even the whole seed of Ephraim.

Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.
Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?

The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.{BECAUSE OF THEIR PAGANISM IN THEIR FEAST DAYS}

Do they provoke me to anger? saith the Lord: do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces?

God had done away with the whole kingdom of Ephraim because they rejected Jerusalem, and they created their own feasts in worshipping the sun and baking cakes to the queen of heaven and mourning for Tammuz.

Judah began taking part in the same sin and God is warning them.

Each place is speaking of people leaving the covenant of God and standing against the Covenant of God.

Old 04-10-2015, 03:54 PM

277 posts, read 226,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I am talking about the scripture that YOU posted, but if I don't put America in there, it is because I am speaking of what is actually taking place in the scriptures you posted.

Each place is speaking of people leaving the covenant of God and standing against the Covenant of God.

Exactly my point. America's 'Christians' have turned away from the covenant of grace, and turned it into lasciviousness. The LGBT are not the cause of the problem, they are evidence of it. God causes/allows evil to overtake His people when they turn from Him. Read Romans again, and you will see that is exactly what it says:

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Gods Judgment because of those things

Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

And more Judgments for not retaining His knowledge:

Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

God's Judgment is showing right now in America. He has allowed evil to prosper because the Christians who made a covenant with Him by 'grace' have turned from that grace...

TC
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity