Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2015, 09:48 AM

667 posts, read 2,300,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
How can you live in two places?...
I don't live in 2places. I live in Northern Az and I've lived here for some time now. Silly English
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2015, 10:06 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,645,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by collected_eve View Post
I disagree. Not when the "magical thinking" is based on prayer & belief. I've seen God work in ways that only He could be responsible for. And we aren't hurting. We're happy, excited & all of our needs are met. I've never not had food on the table, or my electricity shut off, or not had a place to live. My kids are healthy, we have 2 trucks, clothes, are active, fit, have chickens, a dog, a cat & their all happy, too thanks for caring, though. I understand where your coming from, but because of my personal experience with the pure power of staying Biblical, I must disagree with this statement
Hi Eve, I live in Arizona high country, please let me know when god is going to deliver the money you that you requested in prayer. I will bring a box of extra large Hefty bags to help you catch the money, as it falls from the sky. I'd suggest you also pray that the money is in large denominations... oh and request that your gift is not sent on a windy day. Let's hope you get the money before the start of Monsoon Season. Keep in mind that one good dust devil on the day of financial delivery, could enrich an entire county, and not leave much money for you. In the mean time, good luck.

Old 04-24-2015, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaTeal View Post
Hi Eve, I live in Arizona high country, please let me know when god is going to deliver the money you that you requested in prayer. I will bring a box of extra large Hefty bags to help you catch the money, as it falls from the sky. I'd suggest you also pray that the money is in large denominations... oh and request that your gift is not sent on a windy day. Let's hope you get the money before the start of Monsoon Season. Keep in mind that one good dust devil on the day of financial delivery, could enrich an entire county, and not leave much money for you. In the mean time, good luck.
Lol welp, now I remember why I quit using citydata years ago. It's filled with sarcastic people who seem to want to pick everything apart, rather than build people up. I'm not just referring to my post, but several that I've e read in the last 24hrs, svereral threads, several topics. Everyone is right...no, everyone is wrong.
I didntpost this for anybody's approval, thank God! That would've been a sad outcome and seems like even tho I was reaching oit to those who share my faith, people like you Eliza, have more interest in awesome diss's like the one quoted above, than being a loving person. It's all good girl. Love & forgiveness. But I can't waste my time with words like that. Pointless.

Old 04-24-2015, 12:18 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
This whole thing is nothing more than having to live up to the terms of a contract and not liking it and trying to put the blame elsewhere.
Agreed...

Old 04-24-2015, 12:26 PM

Quote:
This is the summed up version of 2yrs. Obviously this isn't a text with full description & detail. I do still owe April's rent. Absolutely! And I not once in my passage said I didn't. I suppose I don't want to make CG look bad, but if I need to, I will fill you in. Ans I'm not continuing here to prove my "victim" status. I'm continuing to discredit the Martyr comment.
...CG gave us her word to use her knowledge of loan processing to help us with financing. She never once gave us any guidance.
...Out of this Lease Purchase she has pure profited a $5000 down payment & $100 a month towards purchase cost. That's on top of $800 a month rent. She's sitting fat & happy in CA.
...Remember back in July, she tried to evict me then over horses she gave permission to. I wasn't behind on rent then, nor ha I ever been at that point. And I left out of the story that she lied to the Judge about our 2contracts. She didn't win her claim.
...State Laws she's not held that I haven't made a big deal of:
1. If a landlord lives out of the state of the property they're renting, a statutory agent must be hired in the same state as the property.
2. Trash service must be provided.
...Other weird things she's done:
1. Send a text to me & my husband on the last day of the month to remind that rent is due tomorrow. Then early in the morning on the first. Like I said, this month that we're all currently still living in is the first delinquent month of rent ever. So why text that much?
2. Sent her local friend here to do a quality inspection & the woman shows up to yell at me about horses! Um. Ok.
3. Lied to the court about our contracts.
4. Does all these things as the market value of her house rose to be more than she was selling it to us for. Hmmmm.
...I left her alone. I could be counter suing for my own damages or who knows what. But I'm not. I'm wanting to pay her double of what she wants from me & my family.
My financial status compared to hers is like a fart in the wind you're right, we need to have compassion. I absolutely agree. Being that we had such a good track record with payments to CG, we asked her for compassion. We asked if we could pay rent at the end of April so that we could secure another home for our family. She said that's unacceptable to her. Compassion, eh? She's fat & happy, living the life. Single, beautiful, no kids, fat & happy. And can't accept a payment at the end of the month bc a family had to put their money towards some place else to go? Compassion.
She doesn't have to have compassion...And by calling her "Fat & Happy", you are committing Lashon HaRa...She doesn't have to wait till the end of April...

So, are you jealous that she is profiting and you are not?...

6 And the LORD said unto Cain: 'Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

7 If thou doest well, shall it not be lifted up? and if thou doest not well, sin coucheth at the door; and unto thee is its desire, but thou mayest rule over it.'

Old 04-24-2015, 12:31 PM

Quote:
I didntpost this for anybody's approval, thank God!
So, why did you post it?...I mean you quit CD long ago...Now, suddenly, you pop on again...To do what?...Defame your landlady?...That's what?...And garner public support and make yourself feel vindicated?...

Old 04-24-2015, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
She doesn't have to have compassion...And by calling her "Fat & Happy", you are committing Lashon HaRa...She doesn't have to wait till the end of April...

So, are you jealous that she is profiting and you are not?...

6 And the LORD said unto Cain: 'Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

7 If thou doest well, shall it not be lifted up? and if thou doest not well, sin coucheth at the door; and unto thee is its desire, but thou mayest rule over it.'
It's not mandatory for anyone to have compassion, or mercy. It's not mandatory to forgive.
If the tables were reversed & my tenants who had intentions of owning the house I had to sell/rent had a superb payment record needed until the end if the month to pay me, I'd be ok with that. I understand it's business & the money is owed. It's hers, and I don't plan on NOT paying her. If I would've paid rent instead of securing my family another place to live, we'd have no place to go. That's why I'd have compassion if the tables were turned. I don't feel she's wrong for her decision to sue us. It's just this lack of kindness in the world is part of the reason why the world is hurting. Again, I'm not hurting.
And by "fat & happy" I mean, she's well off. She's not fat at all. She's quite beautiful actually
I'm not trying to profit. I've helped her profit by putting lots of time & hard work into her property. We've made CGs property look better than it ever has we've left it in better condition than we found it.

Old 04-24-2015, 02:25 PM

18,491 posts, read 9,159,286 times
It will be interesting to see if God will pick a side in this conflict. Who will he side with? The plaintiff or the defendant?

Old 04-24-2015, 02:50 PM

Quote:
It's not mandatory for anyone to have compassion, or mercy. It's not mandatory to forgive.
If the tables were reversed & my tenants who had intentions of owning the house I had to sell/rent had a superb payment record needed until the end if the month to pay me, I'd be ok with that. I understand it's business & the money is owed. It's hers, and I don't plan on NOT paying her. If I would've paid rent instead of securing my family another place to live, we'd have no place to go. That's why I'd have compassion if the tables were turned. I don't feel she's wrong for her decision to sue us. It's just this lack of kindness in the world is part of the reason why the world is hurting. Again, I'm not hurting.
And by "fat & happy" I mean, she's well off. She's not fat at all. She's quite beautiful actually
I'm not trying to profit. I've helped her profit by putting lots of time & hard work into her property. We've made CGs property look better than it ever has we've left it in better condition than we found it.
I thought she lost her eviction suit...

Old 04-24-2015, 03:37 PM

1,614 posts, read 1,244,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaTeal View Post
This is a Christian believers discussion forum, not an atheist evangelical conference. Go back to your own forum. No proselytizing is permitted here. Also, you can get an infraction for needless sarcasm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity