U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 12:04 AM

8,168 posts, read 2,699,797 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Why would that be a favor to you? Are you waiting for me to see it your way?
There is nothing to fear, you were wonderfully made.
Hold dear to the truth and you will find a trust in my favorite verse.
In the begining.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2018, 12:22 AM

8,168 posts, read 2,699,797 times
Is it possible that the last three plagues are the ribbs?

Old 01-20-2018, 12:21 PM

4,033 posts, read 1,440,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsflyer View Post
This is a very good post. I believe myself to be a saved Christian and work to serve God each time I wake up. However, as ambasators without an embasy to flee to so to speak we are kind of stuck with needing transport, housing, etc.

Granted not to the extent of a mcmansion, etc. But even just basic nessecities to carry out daily life efficiently and serve the lord requires money.

Just look at the costs of single family housing, basic automobiles, etc.

I very much am a slave and I don't really know what to do about it, where on this earth can you go where housing is not so out of control that you have to have a mortgage or pay usury level rental rates?

If you are a homeless bum struggling to survive you are of no use to the lord.

I am working to shed all of my liabilities but does that mean that I am temporarily wearing the mark? Its a tough situation and I wish I knew what to do, as I most definitely don't feel free. My wife and I also paid quite a bit down and our payments are WAY lower than most people we know, but its still a boat anchor tied around my neck. If my company ever decides to deal treterously with me then we could loose our shelter (we have enough family support we very likely would not, but still this situation is an issue).

I wish I knew the answer so I could help other people as well.

Faith goes a long way--When one accomplishes these--Matthew 16:24--Matthew 6:33( His = YHWH(Jehovah)-- John 4:22-24- Father = YHWH(Jehovah)

Old 01-20-2018, 12:28 PM

4,033 posts, read 1,440,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavePa View Post
You quote a post and not reply to what was even posted? You spin it to Church translation of Lord and God in insertions .... vs JWs bible version and teachings.

Of course straight JW reply. The word Jehovah was ironically first used by the Catholic Church also (JW's may not like to know)? But there are hymns many many hundreds of heals old with Jehovah in.

Most Church Christians are NOT taught we have a religion...... but we HAVE A FAITH in and through Christ Jesus. His fulfillment's (and what yet is to come) are what we unite upon. Traditions to faith and divisions on it are many. Jesus did not give us instructions on how a Praise and Worship services are to be like? We do know Jesus and his Apostles ..... did Worship in the Temple. It was a ritualistic service. We can simplify it to Bible instruction and lessens on what it should mean..... in everyday life for us in this era. That is the Sermon. A Pastor is a Shepard of that particular Flock.... as Jesus is all our Chief Shepard.

JW's continue to lump any Church under Christendom. Basically to them..... Pagans vs them the only true Religion...... but again, we claim it as Faith in whom Jesus we Proclaim he is. We as Followers may differ on traditions to Faith and Satan tries to interject false doctrines (including JWs). But TRUE Faith not Religion..... is how we are to OVERCOME. To ALL who Overcome. Satan surly will divide. But True Faith overcomes ALL HIS ATTEMPS for these who clearly know the light and not merely what a organization claims as JUST THEM in most of these 2000 years since Christ taught. Claiming small Flocks before the JWs to Christ ..... doesn't address how the Group evolved through a Founder who was raised in a Presbyterian Church. No doubt he heard of the True Christ from them first.

Satan uses Religion and divides but Faith unites and Whom we claim as our Chef Shepherd.... then you have JWs books portray the Churches Jesus as a three-headed pagan deity. As they do see they have not the same Jesus as they and the Church has another god (though that isn't told till you do the research or read literature and books for them.

As for the MARK? It does reason that in the forehead .... is the mind and hands denotes the work. So a literal MARK it needs not be... but whom we claim and do works for.... is key for Faith. The MARK denotes of the Beast that denotes Works for the evil one that will be as a Anti-Christ and instead-od Christ many may be duped to follow by imitation of a imitation-Christ who is of the Evil one even imitation as a Satan-incarnate as a True Christ was of God incarnate.

Most still loom toward a culmination of this Age in fulfillment's and one to come. We persevere till the end despite even differing details in expectations.

Every Hebrew and trinity scholar on earth knows--100% for sure---The wicked removed Gods personal name in nearly 6800 spots in the OT alone, replacing that name with--GOD or LORD all capitols. The wicked keep it out as well. Finally after saying something online the last 20 years about these facts--The divine name KJV put that name back where it belongs. All that time, The New world translation was being condemned by the wicked who kept it out. Condemned for having enough Love for God to put it back where he put it because he wants it there--Those same blind guides actually teach that name doesn't belong in the NT as well--They are 100% in error.
The problem with most religions claiming to be Christian is they serve a non existent trinity God because of translating errors. They will lose.

Old 01-21-2018, 06:21 PM

13,116 posts, read 4,185,353 times
Being sealed in your forehead and your right hand as a memorial between you and God IS A FACTUAL LAW OF MOSES.

The reason the laws of Moses marks you IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE.

Exodus 13.

Do you keep the Sabbaths if feasts of God?

Do you keep his unleavened bread, or do you keep things of Babylon?

WE are discussing THE LAW.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or