U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 03:53 PM

3 posts, read 10,206 times

Advertisements

I went to another one of her services since a family member has become completed devoted to this woman. There should have been a sign out front that said...Pastor Dayna...sponsered by Barnum and Bailey because it was a complete circus act.

In two hours she did not open her bible ONCE. She quoted one verse. However she asked for money over 13 times (I counted). The entire time was spent "healing" people and telling them what God was telling her. I believe the Bible tells us everything we need to know and if God wants to heal me I don't think he needs Dayna Muldoon to do it for him. The same way I don't need to confess my sins through a priest to get forgiveness for them.

The Bible warns us of these false prophets/teachers. Jer 23: 1-40 and Matt 7: 21-23
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2009, 09:59 AM

54 posts, read 69,499 times
Default ?????????????????????????????????

a little wierd , and she does seem to know how to touch people in the parts od their body, forehead ears neck, that cause a sensation that make people believe the wierd sensation is healing, when yet these scammers, know how and where to touch the individual, to give the sensatttttion wow what was that..hahahahahahmoney making false profit............sorry

Last edited by philly750; 04-15-2009 at 10:00 AM.. Reason: word check

Old 04-15-2009, 10:01 AM

Default These are the false profits we are warned about in the bible

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly750 View Post
a little wierd , and she does seem to know how to touch people in the parts od their body, forehead ears neck, that cause a sensation that make people believe the wierd sensation is healing, when yet these scammers, know how and where to touch the individual, to give the sensatttttion wow what was that..hahahahahahmoney making false profit............sorry

Old 04-15-2009, 12:37 PM

: smack:
Quote:
Originally Posted by philly750 View Post

DONT BE DECEIVED

Old 04-15-2009, 12:51 PM

lets all go together, and freak her out(
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptic09 View Post
i went to another one of her services since a family member has become completed devoted to this woman. There should have been a sign out front that said...pastor dayna...sponsered by barnum and bailey because it was a complete circus act.

In two hours she did not open her bible once. She quoted one verse. However she asked for money over 13 times (i counted). The entire time was spent "healing" people and telling them what god was telling her. I believe the bible tells us everything we need to know and if god wants to heal me i don't think he needs dayna muldoon to do it for him. The same way i don't need to confess my sins through a priest to get forgiveness for them.

The bible warns us of these false prophets/teachers. Jer 23: 1-40 and matt 7: 21-23

Old 04-15-2009, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marks View Post
From "her" web site "Reverend Dayna Muldoon is a Co-Pastor, Evangelist, Singer and Songwriter. Her love for the Gospel began at the tender age of three..."

Again, absolute joke. These people with these titles Reverend, Father, Pastor, Bishop, etc. Plus, she is in rebellion with God claiming she is some pastor. Just another sign of the apostate church.

Sick!

Old 04-15-2009, 01:06 PM

total fake....f...a...k...e... I love the one where she goes , god is telling me to laugh, so she goes on saying , ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ....ha ha dork

Last edited by philly750; 04-15-2009 at 01:06 PM.. Reason: SPELLING

Old 04-15-2009, 01:11 PM

Default Dayna

THE DEVIL IN DISQUISE, THEY PREY ON OLD, SAD, HOPELESS INDIVIDUALS, BUT MOST ARE A SET UP... she is one sick phyco, SHAME ON YOU DAYNA, YOU NEED GOD!!!

Old 04-19-2009, 08:28 AM

2 posts, read 7,313 times
It's funny how everyone is so quick to judge. However, I don't hear you saying how you are going out and proclaiming the gospel. I know she is REAL. She called me out once. She spoke things into my life ONLY GOD could know.

Rapture is coming very soon, therefore I will be praying for all the luke warm christians.

Old 04-20-2009, 08:30 AM

179 posts, read 261,545 times
She is a woman.. NO woman should be a leader in a church.. The hierarchy that GOD dictates is that women should silent in the church and if there would be any questions during the sermon they should asked their husband when they get home.. Those examples in the bible were women who never lead but made a witness..which means that women may witness or a soul winner but never a church leader
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity