U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-21-2009, 05:33 PM

5 posts, read 16,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdbrich View Post
She looks like the typical prosperity preacher that is more fluff than anything else.
I have to say Pastor Dayna is hardly typical and hardly fluff.This woman knows the word of God and preaches it like nobody I have ever seen. Somebody made a comment that said she never opens her bible,well I have been to her crusades in Tampa more than once and she does open her bible to give the word and it is awesome! Even 15 minutes of her and her delivering the word is better than an hour or two at any church I've been too! She is gifted and annointed in delivering the word, not just in healing etc.
The annointing of the Holy spirit is there and so is the love of God and best of all you do not have to deal with any petty nonsense like the legalists and religious pharisee attitudes that I have personally experienced at a church...know-it-alls that really dont know what they are talking about, but think they do They wtch everything you say or do and then try to find something wrong with it etc. and then gossip and lie to try to prove it and just spread deception. Real christian like. They are a joke.They obvisously need to spend more one on one time with the Lord or more time in prayer or something and so do some of the people making these comments against Pastor Dayna. They are just to afraid to step out to see. They just conform and follow each other and think they are safe in some pack talking about everything and everyone! .People can be like that anywhere and I'm not talking about not accepting people for their different characteristics or not forgiving people because I believe in that,the world is not a perfect place and neither is any church,but I'm talking about just plain messed up and unhealthy...Bad apples!!There are just certian things you do not tolerate and it would be unheathy to do so or remain among their company.They need to come see Pastor Dayna so they can be healed of their insecurities and issues God bless them and maybe gain a little faith and joy while they are at it!
For those that want to judge "oh ye of little faith" "
"Judge not lest you be judged"

It's all complaining and accusing the brethren when they do not even have facts, or have never seen her, or maybe saw her one time.
God knows everything and sees everything and if you are a real christian you would understand that and watch what you say and do against others afterall you may think you are fighting others and doing something good when you just may be fighting God. You should never go around gossipping and slandering others because you think you are right about something you heard some jealous or prideful person say about somebody that they have an issue with.That is what most of the nonsense really is
"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord, I will repay"
If it aint good, it aint God!!! so shut it people and worry about your own life and walk with the Lord and mind your own business and get over the drama so you can learn how to live in peace and not be so miserable because that is what you truly are when you act like that.and that is how you will remain if you continue to act like that and speak neg.about others.

Praise the Lord for he is good!!! and to be praised and celebrated
God Bless!
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2009, 01:49 PM

1 posts, read 2,679 times
Default Pastor Dayna Is A Con Artist

Been there and done that with Pastor Dayna. God speaks to all of us not just to this Loon. She's a con artist promising poor souls that God has told her to tell you a miracle is coming in your life. Memo to all................When some nut, like Pastor Dayna, comes up to you to tell you that God told her to tell something..............hold on to your money and run the other way!!!!!

Last edited by PASTORDAYNAISALOON; 12-29-2009 at 02:19 PM..

Old 12-29-2009, 02:15 PM

2,940 posts, read 3,249,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PASTORDAYNAISALOON View Post
Memo to all................When some nut, like Pastor Dayna, comes up to you to tell you that God told her to tell something..............hold on to your money and run the other way!!!!!
The wisest words spoken on this thread! God`s word doesn`t come with a price tag,folks. God isn`t for sale. If God wants you to know something he will tell you. You don`t have to PAY somebody else to get a word from God. All these people always have a book,video,prayer cloth,oil,etc. to sell. It`s always something wondeful from God that you have to have. something that will change your life. God told me to write this book because a lot of people need it,etc. But you can only get this revelation if you buy it..plus shipping and handling! This oil or prayer cloth will make you rich,heal your sickness,heal your marriage,etc. Just send in the money. These people are so far from God. It is sickening.

Old 12-30-2009, 06:31 AM

4,852 posts, read 3,200,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spm62 View Post
The wisest words spoken on this thread! God`s word doesn`t come with a price tag,folks. God isn`t for sale. If God wants you to know something he will tell you. You don`t have to PAY somebody else to get a word from God. All these people always have a book,video,prayer cloth,oil,etc. to sell. It`s always something wondeful from God that you have to have. something that will change your life. God told me to write this book because a lot of people need it,etc. But you can only get this revelation if you buy it..plus shipping and handling! This oil or prayer cloth will make you rich,heal your sickness,heal your marriage,etc. Just send in the money. These people are so far from God. It is sickening.
When they start offering their services, books, videos, prayer clothes, oil, etc....FOR FREE....that is when I will listen to them.

Just food for thought.

Old 12-30-2009, 10:32 AM

699 posts, read 540,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marks View Post
Well, if your not willing bow to the authority of Scripture then I appears no Scripture verse will convince you. I will not waste your time or mine. Have a good evening.
Well said. The historical/cultural argument goes only so far, as can be seen pretty clearly in the current thread on homosexuality (not trying to bring up that subject here, just pointing to that thread as evidence for my point). If someone's mind is made up not to submit to the authority of scripture, no amount of discussion will help until they decide to submit.

Old 06-12-2010, 10:47 AM

1 posts, read 2,533 times
All the letters sent out by Dayna Muldoon are the same for everyone. She states it is just for you then asks for money to send another or she will throw it away. This does not sound good. God does not work this way.

Old 08-31-2010, 01:09 AM

1 posts, read 2,461 times
People, people let's read the whole bible before we pass judgement,Let's stop quoting what we have heard and been taught and read for ourselves, let's study to show ourselves approve. Paul clearly state in Romans,Paul was giving instruction as how to treat the womaen in ministry. Romans 16:3-5 Greet Priscilla who is a woman, then he say: graet the church in their house: Verse 7: Junia, which is a woman: paul say who is note amoung the Apostles, He call her a Apostle, Last I will give you one better Jesus in John, 20: 17 Jesus saith unto her, (A Woman) Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but GO to my brethren, and SAY unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. Jesus sent a woman to speak the good news: wake up people, wake Up:

Old 08-31-2010, 12:44 PM

699 posts, read 540,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walking in the truth View Post
People, people let's read the whole bible before we pass judgement,Let's stop quoting what we have heard and been taught and read for ourselves, let's study to show ourselves approve. Paul clearly state in Romans,Paul was giving instruction as how to treat the womaen in ministry. Romans 16:3-5 Greet Priscilla who is a woman, then he say: graet the church in their house: Verse 7: Junia, which is a woman: paul say who is note amoung the Apostles, He call her a Apostle, Last I will give you one better Jesus in John, 20: 17 Jesus saith unto her, (A Woman) Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but GO to my brethren, and SAY unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. Jesus sent a woman to speak the good news: wake up people, wake Up:
Hello walking,

None of the passages you alluded to speak of women in preaching/teaching ministry. Being "of note" to the apostles does not say a thing about preaching and teaching; neither does being sent by Christ to bear a message to the disciples, nor having a church meet in one's house.

Old 09-21-2010, 12:23 AM

4 posts, read 7,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marks View Post
From "her" web site "Reverend Dayna Muldoon is a Co-Pastor, Evangelist, Singer and Songwriter. Her love for the Gospel began at the tender age of three..."

Again, absolute joke. These people with these titles Reverend, Father, Pastor, Bishop, etc. Plus, she is in rebellion with God claiming she is some pastor. Just another sign of the apostate church.

Sick!
You clearly don't have understanding.Besides criticizing this Woman of God what are you doing to glorify the name of God? This will make us magnify the Lord even more!!You have to work out your own salvation.

Old 09-21-2010, 12:28 AM

4 posts, read 7,631 times
You clearly don't have understanding, this is a Woman of God. You need to work out your own salvation.
Besides what are you doing to magnify the Lord? Pastor Dayna Do Your Thing !! CRITICS WE LOVE THEM!!
it makes us magnify the Lord even more. -Charmeece
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity