U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-21-2008, 07:13 AM

134 posts, read 359,563 times
Wink Your thoughts on DAYNA MULDOONE MINISTRIES?

I would like your thought on Dayna Muldoone? Your oppinion and experience with her ministries would be greatly appreciated?
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2008, 07:15 PM

1,958 posts, read 3,366,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSCCS View Post
I would like your thought on Dayna Muldoone? Your oppinion and experience with her ministries would be greatly appreciated?
From "her" web site "Reverend Dayna Muldoon is a Co-Pastor, Evangelist, Singer and Songwriter. Her love for the Gospel began at the tender age of three..."

Again, absolute joke. These people with these titles Reverend, Father, Pastor, Bishop, etc. Plus, she is in rebellion with God claiming she is some pastor. Just another sign of the apostate church.

Sick!

Old 01-21-2008, 07:28 PM

So you think God will not use a women in the ministry? Humh? It's my understanding God used a Donkey in the bible, think he would not use a woman. I believe that he will use anyone that is willing. With a skirt or without. Especially, when men aren't doing what they need to do. You must have a big ministry, traveling the world preaching the gospel and God must be using you mightly for you to look down at a women minister. Or maybe, writing it off as a joke just makes you feel better about the minimal work you are doing for God. Well, honestly I don't know. But thanks for your feedback.

Old 01-21-2008, 08:41 PM

Quote:
So you think God will not use a women in the ministry? Humh? It's my understanding God used a Donkey in the bible, think he would not use a woman. I believe that he will use anyone that is willing. With a skirt or without. Especially, when men aren't doing what they need to do. You must have a big ministry, traveling the world preaching the gospel and God must be using you mightly for you to look down at a women minister. Or maybe, writing it off as a joke just makes you feel better about the minimal work you are doing for God. Well, honestly I don't know. But thanks for your feedback.
No He wont because He said He wouldn't.

Old 01-21-2008, 09:00 PM

Wow! I guess all those women in the ministry are being lead by the devil. Well, show me where God said he wouldn't. Keep in mind that culture played alot in the religious doctrines practiced in the church during biblical times. If you are going to quote religious doctrine of that culture and that time, well times have changed. So show me where GOD said so. Like the commandments, where he sent angels to deliver the message and/or where he appeared personally or even where he revealed himself and gave the message to the deciples or a chosen one. I'll be waiting for the book and verse. Thanks.

Old 01-21-2008, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Wow! I guess all those women in the ministry are being lead by the devil. Well, show me where God said he wouldn't. Keep in mind that culture played alot in the religious doctrines practiced in the church during biblical times. If you are going to quote religious doctrine of that culture and that time, well times have changed. So show me where GOD said so. Like the commandments, where he sent angels to deliver the message and/or where he appeared personally or even where he revealed himself and gave the message to the deciples or a chosen one. I'll be waiting for the book and verse. Thanks.
Well, if your not willing bow to the authority of Scripture then I appears no Scripture verse will convince you. I will not waste your time or mine. Have a good evening.

Old 01-22-2008, 07:23 AM

Default Limiting God!

wow! Wow! Wow!

Old 01-23-2008, 07:05 AM

98 posts, read 191,450 times
I"m assuming that your original post was seeking an opinion of whether she is worth listening to? Whether she is preaching the word of God, or just in it for the title, money, or attention?

If that was the question you were asking IMO all you need to do is follow this one commandment.

John 13: 34-35 34)A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 35) By this shall all men know ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Don't worry about who you should listen to, most are self appointed, not God anointed. If you follow the Golden Rule, and the above commandment you will get every commandment right. You will be living the Christian way, and that is the key.

To be saved you must believe Christ was who he said he was, if you follow John 13: 34-35 he knows you do!!! People try to complicate things, and interject their own hoops for people to jump through, don't follow them as you will get lost too!

Old 02-23-2008, 09:56 PM

3 posts, read 27,077 times
Quote:
It is my privilage to tell you Pastor Dayna Muldoon is the real deal. She Co-Pastored in New York for 20 years and now is coming to West Palm Beach as directed of the Lord to bring encouragement, strength, healing, to the body, soul and spirit of those who would just believe God. It would only take an hour or so of your time to come and experience life changing miracles sweeping South Florida. She comes once a month and you can visit her service February 24, Sunday night, 7 pm at Embassy Suites Hotel, PGA Blvd, west of I-95. Last night here till next month.
I have found her to be compassionate, sincere and truly sold out to the things of God. She is highly anointed and hears from the Lord since a young age of three. You won't be disappointed, only amazed and glad you took the time. She can be seen each Sunday evening at 7 pm on Channel 61.

Old 02-23-2008, 09:59 PM

3 posts, read 27,077 times
Yes, because the anointing comes through what your eyes and ears take in. It can only be an enriching time with the Lord.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity