Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 10:38 PM

1,962 posts, read 5,183,575 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSCCS View Post
If you have an oppinion and/or experience and/or know of a situation positive or negetive on this ministry, please advise.
Oh boy, one passes away another takes his place. Come on people I think I've had enough of all these charlatans and fake healers. Where is your discernment Christians??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2010, 12:29 PM

2 posts, read 4,582 times
Arrow John Todd on Leroy Jenkins

While doing research on the "Illuminutty" as my husband calls them, we were listening to an audio tape of John Todd, who mentioned Leroy Jenkins. According to John Todd, who was answering a question about the salvation of John F Kennedy, he said, and I quote:

"by the help of the Mayor who had just been converted to Christianity and this minister, who is now probably one of the biggest witches within Christianity, bought and paid for and his name is Leroy Jenkins, but at this time he wasn't.."

"www.kt70.com/~jamesjpn/articles/john_todd_and_the_illuminati.htm" John Todd the Illuminati and witchcraft, his talk in text and audio MP3 format
this quote can be heard on TAPE 2b

Last edited by ridinshotgun; 05-20-2010 at 01:44 PM.. Reason: link was not working

Old 05-20-2010, 12:34 PM

2 posts, read 4,582 times
jesusissaviour.com is another site that provides the John Todd audio tapes.

Last edited by ridinshotgun; 05-20-2010 at 01:45 PM..

Old 08-14-2010, 08:25 AM

1 posts, read 2,199 times
we must all be care full of any body that constantly asks us for money especialy when they are useing gods name. The bible sais that we should give 10% of what we make for the work of god . how ever Leroy is asking for too much from people. We should only give to our home church, like I do,'' now'' that way we can see how the money is beeing used for the work of God. I love god very much and love going to church so do my kids. God has healed me many times we dont need to ''pay'' for a healing just fall too are knees in prayer and ask god for it he promissed us he would in the bible. love alway's god bless us.

Old 08-14-2010, 11:07 PM

200 posts, read 251,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by liliblu View Post
Miracle water betwen $25-$100. That's just sad. The man seems like a joke.
Oh, I don't know. You get 24 bottles. That should be enough to heal all of those with AIDS in Uganda.

He is such a creep. I quit reading as soon as I saw the testimonials for the water.

Old 08-14-2010, 11:14 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,419,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizman56 View Post
All I have to say is "miracle water" at $100 per case...he is a con!
But look whom he is targeting, true he's a charlatan and a con man, but he's only targeting the gullible, those who have already shown themselves as easy marks.

Old 08-15-2010, 04:23 PM

529 posts, read 891,881 times
I'm not going to say if Rev. Jenkins is a man of God or not, but I do believe that sometimes we as believers confuse gifts and callings with being a person of God. Gifts and callings are without repentance. And not sure about all the gay references. I'm not gay nor am I some type of unspoken gay advocate, but can you not be gay and love God? I was under the impression that sin was sin. By the way, I first heard of Mr. Jenkins when my neighbor told me she had called him for prayer & he sent her a vial of water free of charge. I'm not a follower of Mr. Jenkins, and I don't watch his program. I have seen the movie based on his life, but I have no real opinion or stance on him.

Old 08-20-2010, 12:09 AM

1,179 posts, read 1,399,565 times
I thought he was dead-does he still have the "church of the what's happening now'?

Old 01-05-2012, 05:32 AM

222 posts, read 748,834 times
He's a ***!

Old 01-10-2012, 09:26 AM

4 posts, read 7,229 times
Default Opinion of Rev. Leroy Jenkins and Ministry

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSCCS View Post
If you have an oppinion and/or experience and/or know of a situation positive or negetive on this ministry, please advise.
Love this..... I think that the Rev. Leroy Jenkins Ministry is an awesome one, and that he really has the "gift" of healing in his being; and also miss him on television, as he is so encouraging in this area of the Holy Spirit!! The water he sends (I usually get the water in cases is really good, and invites "healing" to take place whatever the problem, whatever the case), and I would recommend that water to anyone.... He is from God -- I do believe it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity