Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 06:10 AM

32 posts, read 34,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
"Do u believe in the rapture and this is the end times?" I have been pondering these exact questions for a long time. I have heard the rapture taught both before and after tribulation/666. I have heard so much until I am not sure what to believe any more. I know we are living in very disturbing times, but r they really the last days? I mean my great grandmother thought she was living in perilous times and in the last days and she's went the way of the grave a long time ago. The followers of Jesus after he was crucified thought those days were the last ones too and expected the return of Jesus in their life time too. The world has been in a constant state of decline since the fall of man. And yeah if there is away to escape the worsening hell on this earth via pre-trib. rapture sign me up. I have already been going through hell on earth and I am starting to believe rapture won't be the method of my rescue. I mean the Church is going to rise and be victorious, but over what if there is a rapture prior to the "tribulation"? Why will believers need to be sealed... if we are going to escape before the great tribulation? God did not take Noah out of the flood, HE preserved him through it. Where is the Biblical precedence for the supporting the theory the Church will be removed or escape pre-trib? More and more I don't believe we are getting ready to sail out of here. We (the Church) are going to have to go through... I could be wrong and I really hope I am, so "if" anyone can teach me different, I am willing to be taught. I just want to be ready either way.
The "IF" is here,,
The Partial Rapture "Theory" Explained - Escaping The Coming Storm
futurequake.com / past shows / The Conditional Rapture
partialrapture.net / revjwwhitejr@aol.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2010, 12:25 PM

3,495 posts, read 9,377,606 times
There is no rapture.

Last edited by bellafinzi; 07-03-2010 at 01:21 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity