Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2015, 08:46 AM

473 posts, read 820,660 times

Advertisements

Our greatest command--Do not eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
What is that tree---The Bible
Why not--It creates judges of man against man to the point that he believes he is God
What is God--a spirit that is made up of other spirits

What is the number ONE spirit of God--Love
What else is he made up of?---Truth, Wisdom and Loyalty
What are we to do with our sins and mistakes?
Lay them at the feet of our creator
Who is our creator?----Jesus Christ
Why do that?
Because if we have a Father and creator then HE ALONE is responsible for mistakes---parents are always responsible for the way they raise their children
We are to do what else?----Do not kill, in fact don't lay your hands upon another in anger or I will let you suffer the consequences of your actions at the hands of your peers
What else are we to do?---Never let words goad you into an action against another being
We are responsible----To love each other only
We are responsible----To teach others the ways of love
ALL sins are in a type of remission until we learn to get along and love each other---find your shortcomings, do away with them and then teach others how to overcome.

I feel that our creator himself has made some of the same mistakes that we have and are continuing to do---ALL are fallen. He too would have had to start as an immature spirit that matches our own
If we fall then he falls with us.
We have enemies in high places

I feel that his anger started him at an immature angle also and I pray that He first rectify any and all his mistakes. I also pray that we all forgive him and rectify any and all of our own so that we can at last have a union and understanding with him---really get to know and love him without fear and pain

We need to stop bringing to his table fear and pain so that we may receive likewise.

Do I believe in Him?--He is here and I am angry.

1)--Curse/Cuss words are nothing but an expression from the heart. They are meaningless against God, they ARE NOT cursing God but the reverse. They are cursing actions that come against love--the emotions of discontent, pain, fear, anger and hurt unless used against another to try and hurt their feelings--get over words and don't give them power unless they are words of love. Shake the dust from your shoes and move on.

2)--There is no color nor sex in the spirit of Love---Love all, forgive all unless they come against the flesh. If he is not there to protect the flesh then remember He is one with us and is in us--defend yourself and others. Stand down unless attacked.

3)--No such thing as the mark of the beast unless you attack the flesh of others and enjoy doing it--you are marked and seen by your actions---the beast is also made up of spirits. The greatest is FEAR. Fear of pain--emotional pain, physical pain, pain of death, pain, pain---this causes hatred. Overcome it.

4) The book LIED--the beginning of wisdom is NOT to fear God--God is love, truth, wisdom, compassion, etc and Jesus came forth to tell us the truth--dump the book in the Euphrates river--live from the HEART. The devil DID NOT sift and sort my God.

Kill the ***** with Love and kindness so that there is never a complaint against man.
I'm pissed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2015, 09:01 AM

7,874 posts, read 14,159,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila Renae View Post
No, it's the knowledge-of-good-and-evil - that's the law.

Old 07-18-2015, 09:16 AM

17,156 posts, read 11,365,918 times
Quote:
<snipped>
4) The book LIED--the beginning of wisdom is NOT to fear God--God is love, truth, wisdom, compassion, etc and Jesus came forth to tell us the truth--dump the book in the Euphrates river--live from the HEART. The devil DID NOT sift and sort my God.

Kill the ***** with Love and kindness so that there is never a complaint against man.
I'm pissed.
I agree.
I empathize.

Old 07-18-2015, 05:35 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,171,522 times
Quote:
Why not--It creates judges of man against man to the point that he believes he is God
What is God--a spirit that is made up of other spirits

What is the number ONE spirit of God--Love
What else is he made up of?---Truth, Wisdom and Loyalty
What are we to do with our sins and mistakes?
Lay them at the feet of our creator
Who is our creator?----Jesus Christ
Why do that?
Because if we have a Father and creator then HE ALONE is responsible for mistakes---parents are always responsible for the way they raise their children
We are to do what else?----Do not kill, in fact don't lay your hands upon another in anger or I will let you suffer the consequences of your actions at the hands of your peers
What else are we to do?---Never let words goad you into an action against another being
We are responsible----To love each other only
We are responsible----To teach others the ways of love
ALL sins are in a type of remission until we learn to get along and love each other---find your shortcomings, do away with them and then teach others how to overcome.

I feel that our creator himself has made some of the same mistakes that we have and are continuing to do---ALL are fallen. He too would have had to start as an immature spirit that matches our own
If we fall then he falls with us.
We have enemies in high places

I feel that his anger started him at an immature angle also and I pray that He first rectify any and all his mistakes. I also pray that we all forgive him and rectify any and all of our own so that we can at last have a union and understanding with him---really get to know and love him without fear and pain

We need to stop bringing to his table fear and pain so that we may receive likewise.

Do I believe in Him?--He is here and I am angry.

1)--Curse/Cuss words are nothing but an expression from the heart. They are meaningless against God, they ARE NOT cursing God but the reverse. They are cursing actions that come against love--the emotions of discontent, pain, fear, anger and hurt unless used against another to try and hurt their feelings--get over words and don't give them power unless they are words of love. Shake the dust from your shoes and move on.

2)--There is no color nor sex in the spirit of Love---Love all, forgive all unless they come against the flesh. If he is not there to protect the flesh then remember He is one with us and is in us--defend yourself and others. Stand down unless attacked.

3)--No such thing as the mark of the beast unless you attack the flesh of others and enjoy doing it--you are marked and seen by your actions---the beast is also made up of spirits. The greatest is FEAR. Fear of pain--emotional pain, physical pain, pain of death, pain, pain---this causes hatred. Overcome it.

I'm pissed.

You have learned well..now go forth and show the world what love looks like in action..

Old 07-18-2015, 05:57 PM

32,530 posts, read 21,976,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post
No it's not...G-d gave the Law...Are you calling what G-d gave man to improve himself here on earth, evil???...

Old 07-18-2015, 06:00 PM

32,530 posts, read 21,976,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post
BTW, Little-E, there is much more here to correct her on that that...

Old 07-18-2015, 06:04 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,542,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
I agree.
I empathize.
we won't be human anymore right? but that what we create will be of god none the less. We can be proud or ourselves but understand it was the universe. A lot of people fear it, But I say eat that apple as it is, apple of the garden; an apple from god.

Old 07-18-2015, 06:42 PM

7,308 posts, read 6,904,153 times
God's design is to be man's teacher from the beginning .
The tree was a choice to circumvent God's design, and the lie was to become as God, knowing good and evil.
This man has not ceased resist, even with scriptures choosing the letter over the relationship..
It is no wonder Jesus said, few there be that find it.
The resistance to give up self lordship and yield to the lordship of God.
Search the scriptures for excuses and failures, and rest in your own laurels, and not ever honestly seek after what God want's for you all along, because though you acknowledge He is real, you still can't/won't yield.
The Holy Spirit can't come near you, so insulated like a porcupine with the doctrine of men.
Jesus said , blessed are they that DO hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled.
How desperate are you to honestly know God, and know his will for your life ? enough to literally abandon your education among men? If you can't trust God to teach you , what kind of relationship is that?
Ever see the movie where the mentor over fills the students glass ?
How is God suppose to tech you if your head is full of _trash _ you refuse to let go of, and your not even asking ?
How faithful is you devotion to Jesus, and the things He taught ?
God is observing through your life.
if you love Him, or your ego.

Old 07-18-2015, 06:48 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,542,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
God's design is to be man's teacher from the beginning .
The tree was a choice to circumvent God's design, and the lie was to become as God, knowing good and evil.
This man has not ceased resist, even with scriptures choosing the letter over the relationship..
It is no wonder Jesus said, few there be that find it.
The resistance to give up self lordship and yield to the lordship of God.
Search the scriptures for excuses and failures, and rest in your own laurels, and not ever honestly seek after what God want's for you all along, because though you acknowledge He is real, you still can't/won't yield.
The Holy Spirit can't come near you, so insulated like a porcupine with the doctrine of men.
Jesus said , blessed are they that DO hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled.
How desperate are you to honestly know God, and know his will for your life ? enough to literally abandon your education among men? If you can't trust God to teach you , what kind of relationship is that?
Ever see the movie where the mentor over fills the students glass ?
How is God suppose to tech you if your head is full of _trash _ you refuse to let go of, and your not even asking ?
How faithful is you devotion to Jesus, and the things He taught ?
God is observing through your life.
if you love Him, or your ego.
the apple is an apple. It can clean your teeth after a good meal and its good for you. Just don't make it out to be more than it is ... like them there did witt dat dare bible.

Old 07-19-2015, 04:14 AM

9,681 posts, read 9,989,356 times
When Adam and Eve eat from the tree of knowledge and evil , then they discovered that they were naked , and the innocence of their ideas were gone and the devil was given spiritual authority into their lives away from God , as Adam in sin deceived and lied to God and just blamed Eve for the issue and ignoring God Word is the other evil which is rebellion against any faith and confidence to God ....................... So the creation of Adam as messiah was not here , then God changed His plan for Jesus the messiah to come ........................ Then cursing ignores God and invites the demons and devils were repentance to Jesus is needed .......................There is no color or sex in the Spirit of God , as Jesus told us to love our neighbor which Jesus said is like the good Samaritan where helped a man of no color or creed, or identifying sex or nation, so our neighbor is everyone .................... The mark of the beast is also sin and spiritual authority for the spirit of antichrist which rejects the commandments of Jesus , as the mark of the beast is of the son of the beast ....................So the son of God Jesus said to love every neighbor and to Love God ...................... The fear of God is the rejection of the devil and His spiritual authority , as God is not there .....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity