Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2016, 10:26 AM

3,348 posts, read 1,638,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
It is still a free country with free speech and this appears to be an open forum. It is never wrong to express ones opinion because when it comes to what you want we end up with North Korea, Nazi Germany, or Communist Russia. You do not have to agree and no one is forcing you to come here and read anything. You are wronging people by telling them that the Word of Elohim is not necessary. That is nothing but selfishness because you want others to give up their love for the Word of Elohim and join your crowd who rejects the Torah. Without the Torah you have no Jeremiah 31 Hebrews 8 renewed covenant. You have twisted the Word into something it is not so as to suit your own purposes: it is not a communist manifesto but the Way back to our Creator. Your mistake is in thinking that you yourself represent and speak for the whole.
Jer 31 and Heb 8. Jer 31 and Heb 8. I can get those in Torah? In English, somewhere? Torah in English, lol. Anyway, is there a better place to get that rather than a worse one?

Yes, you can read water or wine, whatever you need at the time. Looks like water, or grape juice, or new wine, or old wine, prolly. Depends how deep you wanna dig, i guess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2016, 10:28 AM

Quote:
That is not what I said. Here it is again:
"Without the Torah you have no Jeremiah 31 Hebrews 8 renewed covenant."

John 1:17
17 οτι ο νομος δια μωυσεως εδοθη η χαρις και η αληθεια δια ιησου χριστου εγενετο
17 BECAUSE the Torah was given through Moshe; the graciousness and the truth through Meshiah Yeshua came to be.

No Torah = No Grace

you should write a book, Daqq. Oh, guess you are, lol, wonder if i can get it in paperback? lol

Old 11-04-2016, 11:14 AM

619 posts, read 311,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
Jer 31 and Heb 8. Jer 31 and Heb 8. I can get those in Torah? In English, somewhere? Torah in English, lol. Anyway, is there a better place to get that rather than a worse one?

Yes, you can read water or wine, whatever you need at the time. Looks like water, or grape juice, or new wine, or old wine, prolly. Depends how deep you wanna dig, i guess.
Sorry bbyrd I was simply speaking of the "new covenant" from Jeremiah 31:31-34 which is quoted almost verbatim in Hebrews 8:8-12. I do not see it as a completely new covenant, as most of mainstream Christianity does, but rather as a renewed covenant, and if it is renewed then it certainly speaks of the Spirit of Torah, that is, supernal Torah, (and expounding the full meaning of the Torah is indeed one of the main things that the sages believed Messiah would come to do). The Spirit of Torah may only be understood through the Testimony of Yeshua and he most certainly interprets the supernal meanings of Torah throughout his parables, allegories, sayings, idioms, and doctrine. People simply do not generally recognize it anymore because few ever even venture into the Torah, (the first five books of the Bible, "the Law").

Old 11-04-2016, 11:25 AM

23,156 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Sorry bbyrd I was simply speaking of the "new covenant" from Jeremiah 31:31-34 which is quoted almost verbatim in Hebrews 8:8-12. I do not see it as a completely new covenant, as most of mainstream Christianity does, but rather as a renewed covenant, and if it is renewed then it certainly speaks of the Spirit of Torah, that is, supernal Torah, (and expounding the full meaning of the Torah is indeed one of the main things that the sages believed Messiah would come to do). The Spirit of Torah may only be understood through the Testimony of Yeshua and he most certainly interprets the supernal meanings of Torah throughout his parables, allegories, sayings, idioms, and doctrine. People simply do not generally recognize it anymore because few ever even venture into the Torah, (the first five books of the Bible, "the Law").
Yup, Israel was waiting on a Messiah who would come teaching secrets of Torah, and we he comes, his years are 2000 years of learning Torah. That's exactly what he did, everything he said and did was reaching secrets of Torah.

Old 11-04-2016, 11:28 AM

23,156 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
hmm. nice reflection there, Hann. You don't mind "Hann?" or do you? Cuz "Hannibal Flavius" is going to really slow me down. But let me know. Anyway, i have a *great* relationship with cops, they get respect from me, but mostly i get respect from them, i don't teach it like the videos, there's no need for that crap, they usually shake my hand when they're done. They offer it. I'll tell a cop anything i think he needs to know, i just don't tell him anything i don't want him to know, that's all, without lying, cuz they are trained lie detectors. Why lie anyway. But he doesn't need to know most of what he is fishing for, most of the time. So, don't misunderstand me, ok? Your grandkids are being taught, right now, in that "school," how to ignore the Connie, and roll over and play dead for cops, Hann. Not mine though, they never heard of any Pledge of Allegiance, and when they did it sounded scary to them.
I don't mind if you call me han, I am with you on those things, you are righg, everyone is trying go tear down the constitution.

Old 11-04-2016, 12:48 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times
Quote:

AMEN

Old 11-04-2016, 01:07 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.

12 Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.

13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.

15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.

16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,

18 Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called:

19 Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.

20 By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come.

21 By faith Jacob, when he was a dying, blessed both the sons of Joseph; and worshipped, leaning upon the top of his staff.

22 By faith Joseph, when he died, made mention of the departing of the children of Israel; and gave commandment concerning his bones.

23 By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king's commandment.

24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;

25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

26 Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.

27 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.

28 Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them.

29 By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned.

30 By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days.

31 By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace.

32 And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets:

33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions.

34 Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.

35 Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:

36 And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment:

37 They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented;

38 (Of whom the world was not worthy they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.

39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:

40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

Old 11-04-2016, 02:06 PM

Quote:

wow, even old wine is not pure Word; it is a manifestation of Word. It is Word, "corrupted" into Old Wine, the same as--except going the other way, they're heading right towards each other--from grape juice (water) into new wine, into old wine. hmm.

We think of destruction as "bad."

Old 11-04-2016, 02:43 PM

619 posts, read 311,813 times
Quote:
wow, even old wine is not pure Word; it is a manifestation of Word. It is Word, "corrupted" into Old Wine, the same as--except going the other way, they're heading right towards each other--from grape juice (water) into new wine, into old wine. hmm.

We think of destruction as "bad."

You know why the mockers in Acts 2:13 said that the tongue speakers were full of sweet wine at that time of the morning? Likely because it was around Yom Teruah; for sweet wine takes about six to eight weeks to ferment. They would take of the first ripe grapes, crush it up, put it in jugs, (grape skins and all), then bury it under the ground and dig it back up at the end of the vintage harvest. This was one of the quickest ways to make wine, and it was sweet, (thus the name γλευκους - gleukos in Acts 2:13, Job 32:19 LXX, and γλυκασμον in Joel 3:18 LXX), and it was very intoxicating, and it was primarily consumed in the morning, (around Yom Teruah).

Old 11-04-2016, 03:20 PM

Quote:

You know why the mockers in Acts 2:13 said that the tongue speakers were full of sweet wine at that time of the morning? Likely because it was around Yom Teruah; for sweet wine takes about six to eight weeks to ferment. They would take of the first ripe grapes, crush it up, put it in jugs, (grape skins and all), then bury it under the ground and dig it back up at the end of the vintage harvest. This was one of the quickest ways to make wine, and it was sweet, (thus the name γλευκους - gleukos in Acts 2:13, Job 32:19 LXX, and γλυκασμον in Joel 3:18 LXX), and it was very intoxicating, and it was primarily consumed in the morning, (around Yom Teruah).
So, they bury it in a grave, and dig it back up in 40 days, is that what you're telling me?
But it only takes 3 days to start turning, huh. :O

And it is consumed in the second part of the day,
after sundown, evening, and morning have all..had their say?
It is drunk in the morning? You're kidding me who gets drunk in the morning? lol
They prolly actually did though, to make it work ha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity