Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2015, 08:10 PM

598 posts, read 357,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
LMAO!...This shows your lack of knowledge...

LMAO! again...You really have no clue, do you?...

And which bible is that?...

LMAO!...Poor soul, there is no Satan...LOL...Christianity is a made up religion...Everyone knows that...Poor soul...
Richard finally waves his flag

Meanwhile, everyone who is anyone knows the Talmud is nothing but racist rants written by people who think it is okay for jews to lie to non jews as long as they do not get caught .......... and this is just for a start

On the other hand if you want to debate Christian doctrine on a Christian forum do it with the Word of God as found in the Christian Bible

Maybe one of the other religious forums here will accept your Talmud but Christians never will

Fair enough?

Last edited by Livelystone; 11-16-2015 at 08:21 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2015, 08:37 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livelystone View Post
Meanwhile, everyone who is anyone knows the Talmud is nothing but racist rants written by people who think it is okay for jews to lie to non jews as long as they do not get caught .......... and this is just for a start
A lot you know...That was not from the Talmud...

Educate yourself before you speak so you don't sound foolish...

Quote:
On the other hand if you want to debate Christian doctrine on a Christian forum
do it with the Word of God as found in the Christian Bible
What?...Use a work of fiction?...

Quote:
Maybe one of the other religious forums here will accept your Talmud but
Christians never will
I wouldn't be too sure of that...

Old 11-16-2015, 09:21 PM

598 posts, read 357,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
A lot you know...That was not from the Talmud...

Educate yourself before you speak so you don't sound foolish...

What?...Use a work of fiction?...

I wouldn't be too sure of that...
What ever it is, is not from the Bible.......... and no, Christians will never accept the Talmud

BTW Richard, did you know one of the Jews here gave me a rep and in the comments wrote how embarrassing it was for them with you trying to pass yourself off as a Jew?

Seems as if they do not want you Richard, or maybe they might be willing to tolerate you if you would stop embarrassing them so much. However that last part is only a hopeful wish from me to you.

Meanwhile, I have the same thing to say to all who claim to have anything to do with Abraham

God always reveals His blessings and approval through signs and wonders.......... this is how it was on the Jews up until the time the Glory of God was seen leaving the temple before appearing on Mt. Olives before ascending unto heaven.....

Now Christians who worship God in spirit and in truth have access unto the Glory and Grace of God through His Son Jesus Christ who is happy to appear strong on behalf of those Christians worshipping in spirit and in truth.

Something the Jews too can have access to but only through Jesus Christ

If you don't believe me just ask God

Old 11-16-2015, 09:50 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livelystone View Post
What ever it is, is not from the Bible.......... and no, Christians will never accept the Talmud

It was the Bible...Not the Talmud...So, speak for yourself...

Quote:
BTW Richard, did you know one of the Jews here gave me a rep and in the comments
wrote how embarrassing it was for them with you trying to pass yourself off as a
Jew?
How embarrassing it is for Tz to assume she knows what I am...And she has committed Lashon HaRa...

Quote:
Seems as if they do not want you Richard, or maybe they might be willing to
tolerate you if you would stop embarrassing them so much. However that last part
is only a hopeful wish from me to you.
They have to tolerate me...I'm one of them...Whether they like it or not...

Sorry, poor little guy, this isn't going to work...I know what you are trying to do, but I am better at it then you are...And everyone here can see what kind of a Christian you really are...I've met many like you and you all eventually end up back in the life...No humility...

Quote:
Meanwhile, I have the same thing to say to all who claim to have anything to
do with Abraham

God always reveals His blessings and approval through signs and
wonders.......... this is how it was on the Jews up until the time the Glory of
God was seen leaving the temple before appearing on Mt. Olives before ascending
unto heaven.....

Now Christians who worship God in spirit and in truth have access unto the
Glory and Grace of God through His Son Jesus Christ who is happy to appear
strong on behalf of those Christians worshipping in spirit and in truth.

Something the Jews too can have access to but only through Jesus Christ.
And now you are offending the Jews...

Quote:
If you don't believe me just ask God

Seeing as how WE talk directly to Him, we know about folks like yourself...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity