Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2015, 04:58 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,612,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I explained (#267 ), and you didn't get it. It does not matter to me if you don't get it, or if you're pretending you don't get it. Others read, and understand.

Feeling remorse from realizing your actions dishonored God is the 'punishment', aka 'woodshed'. It helps us get back on the right path. But then again, I already said so.

Since you never sin, it is not an issue for you.
I have never dishonored God. You should try it. Perhaps you are too entrenched in being bad. I have never been on your path, which obviously by your own admission is bad.

I imagine other "bad" persons understand you and your 267. I have no experience with being disciplined by God. I will never be disciplined by God.

You should try the not sinning thing. I recommend it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2015, 05:19 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
I have never dishonored God. You should try it. Perhaps you are too entrenched in being bad. I have never been on your path, which obviously by your own admission is bad.

I imagine other "bad" persons understand you and your 267. I have no experience with being disciplined by God. I will never be disciplined by God.

You should try the not sinning thing. I recommend it.
You and Jesus are the only ones who have never sinned, so you would have no idea what we are talking about. It explains why you are not getting it.

Old 11-10-2015, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
You and Jesus are the only ones who have never sinned, so you would have no idea what we are talking about. It explains why you are not getting it.
I suggest you try not sinning. You would get "it" if you stopped. I cannot imagine why you are doing the same thing over and over again to your detriment.

You must be a very bad person. I guess that is why you do not get "it". I do not understand why you do not stop.

I am content with not sinning. God gets it. You don't, but that is not my concern. Your constant and never ending sinning is between you and God.

Old 11-10-2015, 06:16 PM

20,438 posts, read 12,775,263 times
Quote:
God does not discipline, or reprove me. Why would God do that? We are old friends. You should stop doing things that require discipline.

You have very big problems if you need to be disciplined. Perhaps you like being disciplined? I think that is a problem. You do things so you must be disciplined. It must be tiring for you. I suggest you give it up.

I do not need to be disciplined. The idea is unimaginable.
Then according to scripture, you do not belong to God & He does not love you.

Ceasing to sin should be the goal of all believers, but it is impossible in this flesh.

Old 11-10-2015, 06:19 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
According to scripture you should not be wearing cotton-poly blend shirts.

Old 11-10-2015, 06:21 PM

Quote:

Ceasing to sin should be the goal of all believers, but it is impossible in this flesh.
You have been misinformed. I happen to know God loves me very much. Perhaps you should examine your own relationship with God, and stop all that terrible sinning you are doing. It must be exhausting.

You must be looking for ways to sin. How does that work? What are you doing that requires you to be disciplined?

What are you doing that displeases God?

I guess you like being disciplined. You like to sin. You want to be punished. You crave punishment.

I suggest you give up your bad boy ways.

Old 11-10-2015, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
According to scripture you should not be wearing cotton-poly blend shirts.
That is incorrect and you know it. I am not a Jew.

Old 11-10-2015, 07:23 PM

Quote:
You have been misinformed. I happen to know God loves me very much. Perhaps you should examine your own relationship with God, and stop all that terrible sinning you are doing. It must be exhausting.

You must be looking for ways to sin. How does that work? What are you doing that requires you to be disciplined?

What are you doing that displeases God?

I guess you like being disciplined. You like to sin. You want to be punished. You crave punishment.

I suggest you give up your bad boy ways.
You are the one who is misinformed. You are not sinless. I am not sinless. No one is, save Jesus.

Old 11-10-2015, 07:32 PM

Quote:
You are the one who is misinformed. You are not sinless. I am not sinless. No one is, save Jesus.

You are a sinner. Give up your bad boy ways jimmy. I have no problem with sin. I simply do not sin. It is not in my nature.

I cannot imagine what you are doing that brings you to such sin. You should examine this. I find it rather easy not to sin.

Perhaps you like punishment. Perhaps you like to sin.

Old 11-10-2015, 07:52 PM

Quote:
You are a sinner. Give up your bad boy ways jimmy. I have no problem with sin. I simply do not sin. It is not in my nature.

I cannot imagine what you are doing that brings you to such sin. You should examine this. I find it rather easy not to sin.

Perhaps you like punishment. Perhaps you like to sin.
There you go, folks. Any other non-sinners here?

Mark 2:17

17 Jesus said to them, “It is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick; I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity