Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2015, 09:57 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,033,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
This forum isn't a place where "Christians" can come and share. It's a forum where lies have been placed, twisted scriptures and deceit, have been devised to ensnare the unsuspected of a agenda to desensitize truth and promote it's reflections to bring evil into this world and crown it king with the hopes of a "renewal" somewhat to mankind.

~all which are lies, that lead only to the damnation of mankind's soul~ hell.
No such thing as HELL...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2015, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Because he is the "father of all lies".
And how do you know what ALL the lies are?...

Old 12-27-2015, 10:02 PM

Quote:
The "Gift" from God can not be considered anything less than what it is PERFECT.

Problem is, mankind as been following the reflections of this Gift, thru the relentless efforts of a fallen archangel who calls himself luicifer (bringer of a FALSE "light").
I told you before...Lucifer does not exist as you think it exists...Lucifer is not an entity...

Old 12-27-2015, 10:05 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
No. We have one member, Peacegiver who claims he is the Son of Man sent directly from God and to follow what he says. I assumed you were suggesting the HushWhisper is another one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewitness View Post
Actually, I had no idea...I haven't really kept up that much. I've met a few people who claimed to be the Son of man. I've heard and read much about the so-called gnostic view which says Jesus was part of Mary Magdalene's "inner circle," but I never heard what this person is saying until now.
At first, I found the whole idea of God writing the drama out on the earth in "water marks" very interesting...until I read what she had to say....then I became concerned on a number of levels.
I don't mean any one here on these forums any ill will...my concern is genuine. I had no idea there are so many hurting people that are trying to fit in...to be accepted...to be loved.
On the other hand, I had no idea that so many people are sick and tired of me and all the other professing Christians writing furiously our "how to understand it all" before we all go to hell in a hand basket sermons.
I have no illusions about who I am, and I don't expect any one to follow me in "who, what, when, where, why, and how."
I have believed the world is flat since I was a little boy. Hard as my teachers' tried to dissuade me from thinking outside their prescribed world view...well I'm still a literalist with my head in God's word.
When I was in 2nd grade my teacher had me in front of the whole class to define what the globe map on her desk was for. With a grin from ear to ear I picked it up and kicked it across the room, and yelled that the earth is flat.
Never heard such talk from the Catholic priests at church, or any other preachers from any other churches over the years...I knew they were all hypocrites simply because they profess to believe God's word, but then deny it by reason of the nonsense from various media outlets the world offers they choose to follow.
Contrary to what the thread implies...earth is a "planet"...I can't help but disagree. While this temporary place does indeed have moving land masses, shifting soils, etc..., we are not rotating on an axis at 1000 mph, hurtling accidentally through a heliocentric solar system at 67,000 mph. Am I crazy...probably.
Thanks for clarifying. I have no idea if you are crazy, but you clearly are not rational and probably out of touch with reality in similar ways to Peacegiver.

Old 12-27-2015, 10:11 PM

Quote:
The Word "CHRISTIAN", means "CHRIST LIKE" (LIKE JESUS).
No...That is not what it means...

Old 12-27-2015, 10:13 PM

Quote:

lucifer's first Royal Act will be to kill all those who are "born again" and he does so with the vaccine. he knows it will only kill the "born again" ones.
And here I thought it was a beheading that would do the job...

Old 12-27-2015, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
You should try eating meat.

Of course not, mankind reaches into the bottomless pit of his imagination.
It can be a deep chasm, or dark place - that separates you from reality.

This just in...Mental institutions install WI-FI, hand out lap-tops to patients...More on CNN...

Old 12-27-2015, 10:18 PM

Quote:
You were there before me.
You mean he was into Satanism before you got into it???...

Old 12-27-2015, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
So you are more interested in sounding like a cryptic profit then explaining your contradictions. Find, nothing to learn from you. Only the born again will die but even if i don't even believe let alone am not born again I will die is clear to you words must mean different things than to me or the dictionaries.

Over and out.
You mean "Prophet"...

Old 12-27-2015, 11:51 PM

1,220 posts, read 987,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Holy Blood, Holy Grail....
I know... I heard you the first time. Figured maybe who ever they are they'll step up to the plate and let it all out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity