Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2015, 09:35 AM

38 posts, read 20,390 times

Advertisements

1first is to the number0
1second is to the notion0
1third is to the feeling0
1fourth is to the whole0

There were man and there were beast, there were plant and there were ocean, what did all of this mean? The earth was fulfilled unto the setting of six days and the LORD then rested. Than Adam than Eve of His rib, then paradise, then exile, then death, then deliverance. As within them was equal to twelve distinctions of life and of death, of present and of past, of the sun of and of the moon, of the stars and of the space, of the heavens and of the earth, and of the GOD and of the man. Also of twelve the sons of Israel; Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph, Benjamin. Again the twelve minor prophets; Hosea, Amos, Micah, Obadiah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi, and Jonah. Finally we have the twelve with Jesus; Simon, Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew, Thomas, Matthew, James, Thaddeus, Simon, Judas Iscariot. As it were forty and eight cubits and this body was in multitudes of thousands, for this was risen a temple like that of Solomon, each pillar bore the day to the night, and this was four equal sides by eye of the moon unto the precision of the stars. The LORD spake that day like the millstone unto the toiling of grain, and from the temple emerged the Son of GOD and His hair was white and His raiment the silken worm unto the wood of His people, as Isaiah hath also seen this train upon which the most high GOD stood exalted above In His Kingdom of Heaven.

Old 11-28-2015, 02:32 PM

9,688 posts, read 10,006,521 times
Jesus spent three and a half days on the cross and became a judgment for all mankind who will seek the Lord .......Then Jesus will take three and a half years to remove antichrist from the earth and resurrect the body of Christ in the earth , when the time has come ..... See Gods got a plan and the numbers don`t mean anything as they could be idols to some who look to numbers instead of looking to God

Old 11-28-2015, 02:47 PM

and what are you

Old 11-28-2015, 02:50 PM

look man I think your just mad because I take ideas from a lot of three faiths and use them as the understanding of GOD I have indeed discovered the meaning of life and until you and tell me what its like to die I don`t wanna here any complaining while your alive

Old 11-28-2015, 02:58 PM

do you even know what those numbers mean? 1 1 1 1

a good friend of mind Hosea once said, They shall tremble as a bird out of Egypt, and as a dove out of the land of Assyria: and I will place them in their houses, saith the LORD.

Hosea 11:11

Old 11-28-2015, 03:19 PM

3,536 posts, read 1,707,455 times
This forum is a showcase for religious nuts IMO.

Old 11-28-2015, 04:57 PM

no religion only truth don't be ignorant of the reign of notes that are out of tune with GOD

Old 11-28-2015, 05:07 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,203,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ieiazel View Post
1first is to the number0
1second is to the notion0
1third is to the feeling0
1fourth is to the whole0

There were man and there were beast, there were plant and there were ocean, what did all of this mean? The earth was fulfilled unto the setting of six days and the LORD then rested. Than Adam than Eve of His rib, then paradise, then exile, then death, then deliverance. As within them was equal to twelve distinctions of life and of death, of present and of past, of the sun of and of the moon, of the stars and of the space, of the heavens and of the earth, and of the GOD and of the man. Also of twelve the sons of Israel; Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph, Benjamin. Again the twelve minor prophets; Hosea, Amos, Micah, Obadiah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi, and Jonah. Finally we have the twelve with Jesus; Simon, Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew, Thomas, Matthew, James, Thaddeus, Simon, Judas Iscariot. As it were forty and eight cubits and this body was in multitudes of thousands, for this was risen a temple like that of Solomon, each pillar bore the day to the night, and this was four equal sides by eye of the moon unto the precision of the stars. The LORD spake that day like the millstone unto the toiling of grain, and from the temple emerged the Son of GOD and His hair was white and His raiment the silken worm unto the wood of His people, as Isaiah hath also seen this train upon which the most high GOD stood exalted above In His Kingdom of Heaven.
I have always been interested in numerology. Any one up on cryptozoology?

Old 11-30-2015, 03:09 AM

23 posts, read 13,678 times
no no no man misunderstand what the numbers mean its an order thats it an order of priesthood pretty easy to understand

Old 11-30-2015, 03:12 AM

23 posts, read 13,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
I have always been interested in numerology. Any one up on cryptozoology?
what do you know about numerology come on now man I don`t think you wanna know about that you will start seeing them everywhere on walls and buildings and cars and magazines and houses and people do you really wanna see things like that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.