Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2015, 11:07 AM

22,843 posts, read 10,241,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehiel View Post
hey Hannibal a good Jesus man I gotta say dude Hannibal you gotta totally build an empire and get revenge on the damn Romans for what that did to you on the cross
I consider that Herod Archelaus was deposed by Caesar Augustus in 6 A.D. and Israel became a Roman province. Jesus killed by Romans with a Roman spear in Rome. So the bible says that Jesus was killed in Egypt, when Egypt was on a different continent. But I think that Egypt is a name for whatever country is the strongest leading country in the world. A country made up of all sorts of people just like Egypt was in it's time, and Rome became.

I think maybe that America is that ruling, leading country now.

But coming out of Egypt is coming out of the ways of the world to follow God. ''I have called my son out of Egypt.'' I think God calls all people out of Egypt and they become his sons, and then they must be sent to Assyria where they are refined in order to become an inheritance.

Like body, soul, and spirit.

Like in the end there are 3 types of people.

Egyptians
Assyrians
Israelis.

Isaiah 19

23In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

24In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land: 25Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

Just my opinions though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2015, 11:15 AM

5 posts, read 2,759 times
Default Mr hannibal and his crown

oh man Hannibal okay look dude you gotta get to the point basically you must be like King Arther and crown your knights of the round table, so now we bring back the crusades and the Teutonic Knights and then attack the forces of Islamic jihad and they will be vanquished by the hand of GOD ALMIGHTY
so these knights only take orders from the pope, and for some reason everyone hates the pope, but I feel that church greater than any other for they show respect to the saints and martyrs who died in the name of JESUS CHRIST.

Old 11-30-2015, 01:43 PM

22,843 posts, read 10,241,744 times
No crown for me, not in this world anyway. It wont be long before there is only one religion. It's so astonishing where we are today with this war in Syria. Daniel talks about a day when the rulers of Egypt and like nations will throw their rulers out for the first time in history and that happened during the Arab spring, first time Egypt got a democracy if you can call it that, and Libya at it's heals. The Bible details an evil force rising in Northern Syria and how the last battle is when Damascus would be destroyed and somehow, Russia would even be there.

The moment Damascus is destroyed a universal prophesy comes into play and the world recognizes that God was the one who caused it and they suddenly all believe in the God of Israel.

The kingdom of heaven is Elijah, Moses, and Jesus.

The kingdom of heaven is a prophet, a priest, and a king. The kingdom of heaven is the water, the blood, and the spirit. Elijah must come first because it is the first level of a new beginning, but Elijah is the least in the kingdom of heaven because Elijah would take the whole world down to the banks of the river and kill each one of them.

A person begins as that prophet until he can see that he should become a priest instead of a prophet. There is 3 and a half years given to the prophet to become the priest, but the 3 and a half years left of that 7 year covenant is for after death. So we see Jesus walk his 3 and a half years in his spring season where he walked a certain amount of days as the prophet, and then a certain amount of days as a priest, and then he was ushered into Jerusalem as a king but his rule as a king isn't in this world.

Elijah would bring judgment and he walks by faith, but Elisha is appointed as a new man to finish the job that Elijah would not do, and Elisha doesn't walk by faith, he can actually see the kingdom. Elisha is a priest instead of a prophet. Elisha would seek to build a place for the sons of the prophets to dwell with them in patience and to teach them instead of killing them like Elijah would do when he says,'' I am the only one.''

But in this life, I don't want or desire an inheritance or a rule because there is nothing for me here, so instead I would serve. Who would be a king in this miserable life for a short period of time when he should have been a servant in this life so he could be king in the next life?

The whole world is mine if I wanted it, fame, riches, whatever, but that would be useless in the world to come. The only riches in this world is the knowledge one could gain before he dies because I am pretty sure that learning does not stop after death, you only learn where you are and have to keep learning I think.

Every mountain will be brought down and made low, and every valley will be raised in it's place. Everyone will be ashamed of their prophesy and they will say,'' I am no prophet.'' I think this is the beginning where a person begins his walk with God and he is given power, and so he becomes that prophet. But Elijah always wants to call fire down from heaven just like those first disciples who said,'' Lord, shall we call fire down from heaven on these who reject you?''

They spoke in the wrong spirit and Jesus said,'' You speak from your father Satan.'' Also, when Moses learned that he was to be that prophet, he went and killed his Egyptian, but this was also wrong and he fled to become a priest, and he even became a king in Israel.

A person is like a ship upon the sea having two sides. One side of the boat is for making money to support the other side of the boat for study and becoming a priest just like we also have two lives and two separate beings that the flesh should serve the spirit.

One side of the boat is named Issachar, and the other side is Zebulun, but Judah is the man in the boat that after he has finished study, he graduates, jumps from the boat and becomes the daily catch.

Feed my people in Issachar
Feed my people in Zebulun
Feed my people in Judah

That's why it was asked 3 times.

Peter had just graduated.

The problem with God giving his two witnesses power, is that both are within a person and the first is of flesh until he can see a view to self denial and dying to his vanity, it is so hard for me cause I am so vain, who would want to stop being that prophet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity