Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2015, 08:18 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,206,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilliane View Post
Dear Hljc they taught you in school it s a sphere. That word is not in the bible. Think.
OMG!! They were right..the world IS flat??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2015, 08:18 AM

60 posts, read 45,921 times
So now if we believe God's Word that dry land is
UNDER a VAULT since we live on the earth... We are also under a VAULT... Breathe!

Old 12-28-2015, 08:20 AM

Zthat.... Looool...

Old 12-28-2015, 08:24 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,206,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilliane View Post
Littlewitness, they taught us a spheric or round shaped earth... That is not biblical. I will show you straight from scripture that they have always lied because they are of their Father the devil. And if everyone or millions or billions of people understood this primary fact. Everyone would understand how exceptional earth is, how special to God we are as humans living on earth and everyone would have to accept God as the creator and serve Him... But... They don't want that.
So if I believe the world is quasi-spherical based on pictures from space, I am going to hell and am actually a disciple of the evil one?????

Old 12-28-2015, 08:25 AM

The idea of being under a VAULT bothers them my friends... Because then one must accept that you are locked in or hmmm imprisoned....somewhat... Ever heard them use the term "Prison planet"? That's what they mean... So then if they accept they are stuck here oh Jesus I am loving this... Locked under the vault... They must admit they are completely under the control of someone... Oh nooooo they don't like that idea... Thus the grand scheme of lies... We continue with truth...next post...

Old 12-28-2015, 08:28 AM

Zthat my blog is not about condemning anyone... It is to allow one to open his eyes to the truth as revealed by God. Should they choose not to, that is fine as I must respect their choice.

Old 12-28-2015, 08:37 AM

33,221 posts, read 26,412,135 times
Will you please answer my question directly with a 'yes' or a 'no.' Do you believe the earth is flat?

Old 12-28-2015, 08:46 AM

1,613 posts, read 1,027,691 times
I'm not sure I can take much more of this.

Old 12-28-2015, 08:47 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,363,451 times
Oh, God also showed me, too.

In simple terms because it is hard to describe exactly...
There is this very high vibration or frequency which is 'Him', the One Consciousness...
Divine Light and Sound and so alone, the Only One..so Holy and Sacred one is breathless
in complete awe...
Haha, I laugh now at this wonderful memory, at the Grace of this....whew...but,I digress.

Ok, then the All That Is, this Holy Being slowed down the frequency...picture a dimmer switch...
(imagine one on a fluorescent light where there is this sound, also, ya know)
'He Himself', which is not a 'He', which is this Light, slowed 'Himself' down ...slower
and slower until 'He' shapeshifted Himself, the Divine Light, to look like a tree, a planet,
a woman...to appear as matter...as solid...dense, vibrating at such a slow rate!

Split one atom....see for yourself how much light (and sound) is within just one!
Hahahaha ...the Only One made 'Himself' appear as many ... everything...
we really do live and move and have our being in Him...Jesus knew all this...
and showed Peter, James and John...haha, what 'he' was and what water was or wasn't....
Sorry, I digressed...that was not part of what I was shown.

God, the Creator of Universes, the Cosmic Shapeshifter...morphing into e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g...
The Cosmic Dancer, the Spirit within All....

Old 12-28-2015, 10:27 AM

This is very simple but yet humanity wants to shut it down. No problem. I will refrain from continuing to show from scripture what God says earth is. Remain in the lie if you will that is fine with me. It is not about what I believe it is about what is in the Word of God. We have accepted the lie for so long we cannot digest the truth. I only use the bible thus far. I did not come up with any imaginary anything and yet some cannot take this. Fine. I stop here. It would have been great to see God's love for us through this information and draw closer to Him. That was my intent in sharing this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity