Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2016, 07:23 AM

50,087 posts, read 20,712,695 times

Advertisements

[quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
lol Dew! it won't be pretty another Revelations verse describes the scene as blood as high as a horses bidles for 180 miles! Bless Israel and be blessed curse Israel and be cursed but the muslims will never get that and will be lured into a battle to horrifying to imagine. Many christians and certainly our seculars friends have zero idea of what I'm saying which is agonizing , but also interesting and maybe it's how God roles when spit on. This stuff is sooooo cooool! Love Gods battle plans the creator of the universe bringing it to evil.

Mike..thanks so much for starting this thread and posting this sorta stuff. You are doing a fantastic job of driving up the numbers of people joining the rush to irreligion and the rise of the Nones. Keep it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
he is not in our corner, he is in his corner. Keep that straight. please. Neither are many in the USA. What the flag stood for no longer applies to today's America.
We should hoist the Christian flag above it, right?

Trouts, can't rep your #30 but I choked my cereal all over the keyboard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2016, 07:35 AM

1,248 posts, read 823,835 times
Sure. America is not some special god-blessed nation that the religious right want it to be. It will not remain a "superpower" forever. Sooner or later it is bound to go down, and somebody else will take its place. America and Russia are not that different anyway.

Old 01-10-2016, 07:37 AM

150 posts, read 97,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
I have no real handle on when Armageddon will occur ,but it will possibly result in a ten nation planned
extermination of Israel ( naturally eh?) ,but God intervenes and kicks some Arab ass. . It will take seven
months to bury these idiots with front end loaders and seven years to clean up the battle field of fuel and waring equipment this is outlined in scripture in great exact detail . God brings it when you mess with His new home in the 1000 year reign ( Jerusalem).
I will have to miss all of that.

Old 01-10-2016, 07:38 AM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
[quote

Mike..thanks so much for starting this thread and posting this sorta stuff. You are doing a fantastic job of driving up the numbers of people joining the rush to irreligion and the rise of the Nones. Keep it up

We should hoist the Christian flag above it, right?

Trouts, can't rep your #30 but I choked my cereal all over the keyboard.

I repped Trout for ya and put your name down.

Yeah, let's put a Messianic Mogen David above it.

Of course when I come into my kingdom, I will make you a high official, keeper of the gate.

Old 01-10-2016, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I think Biblical Numerology is a sign to what people would call a symptom of a person's brain chemically changing. I have noticed the numbers with a lot of people and I was there once. I couldn't make a move unless the numbers were accordingly to what I perceived to be a way out.

I realized something was wrong because I began looking at life differently, and it would seem that the universe was speaking to me, and maybe numbers just are, maybe math just is, or maybe it's an invention.

Whatever it is, it imprisons people at times who see them, and this is a tell.

A person who begins to see the numbers is always religious, and maybe it is a religious thing, it was a thing that imprisoned me when it found me, but now I know the TRUTH.

There is no numbers.
There are numbers and I love numbers. I also love variables and Trigonometry and Calculus.

Old 01-10-2016, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamFan View Post
There are numbers and I love numbers. I also love variables and Trigonometry and Calculus.
I am a freak with seeing designs in things. If I walk into a big tiled room, my eye will find any flaw in it, and it bugs me. But something very strange happened to me that the universe opened up one day and everything had meaning but I had began looking at life different because if I see a tree, water, fruit, it all had different meanings, I don't know how to explain it. I only know that I found a promise in the bible in a way to test God, I found a way to sacrifice and I made a very big sacrifice and the next day I received the promise only it wasn't what I had in mind. Sort of went crazy with numbers after that, like a man out of his mind and then I came back to myself after many years.

Old 01-10-2016, 08:07 AM

Quote:
I am a freak with seeing designs in things. If I walk into a big tiled room, my eye will find any flaw in it, and it bugs me. But something very strange happened to me that the universe opened up one day and everything had meaning but I had began looking at life different because if I see a tree, water, fruit, it all had different meanings, I don't know how to explain it. I only know that I found a promise in the bible in a way to test God, I found a way to sacrifice and I made a very big sacrifice and the next day I received the promise only it wasn't what I had in mind. Sort of went crazy with numbers after that, like a man out of his mind and then I came back to myself after many years.
My college education is in Math.

Old 01-10-2016, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamFan View Post
My college education is in Math.
It's an invention, ya know it aint real don't ya?

Old 01-10-2016, 07:09 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,875,685 times
DewDroplnn your point is actually taken seriously. Should terrible events such as the erruption of the
Yellowstone Culdera ( molten magma that could fill the Grand Canyon 15 times) , a solar flare that would knock out our grid for two years ( there are no alternatives) etc. Body removal as aweful as it would be isn't funny especially when it's our loved ones, neighbors and friends . Without a grid caused by the sun or atmospheric nuke high rise folks will throw there waste ( use your imagination) on to the street below. Also bodies, pet corpses. Anarchy and chaos over food and water shortages . 95% according to a study by Congress of Americans( zero prepared for survival) will die within first year. No I'm not a doomsayers but a extremely blessed and happy person ,but I really dig end-times as it's cool.

Old 01-12-2016, 08:59 AM

Quote:
It's an invention, ya know it aint real don't ya?
It is based on observations of facts. Nothing invented about math.

PS: you need to work on your vocabulary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity