Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2016, 04:47 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,916,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
I have no real handle on when Armageddon will occur ,but it will possibly result in a ten nation planned
extermination of Israel ( naturally eh?) ,but God intervenes and kicks some Arab ass. . It will take seven
months to bury these idiots with front end loaders and seven years to clean up the battle field of fuel and waring equipment this is outlined in scripture in great exact detail . God brings it when you mess with His new home in the 1000 year reign ( Jerusalem).

I guess you haven't read the bible--Every kingdom( govt, armies,supporters) will be mislead to stand in opposition to Gods king at Har-mageddon--Rev 16--Rev 19:17-19--- the result = Daniel 2:44)
Satan offered to Jesus--every kingdom( govt, armies, supporters) in the wilderness--he couldn't have done so if he didn't have control of them way back then--it has gotten worse not better.
God allows govts of men for now, but not 1 does his will.
Israel has been cut off of being Gods chosen( Matt 23:37-39)---the reference to Israel in Rev = spiritual Israel--not literal Israel-- spiritual Israel serves the God Israel served--a single being God named-YHVH(Jehovah) and accepts Jesus as the Messiah and king.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2016, 05:13 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,178,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
I guess you haven't read the bible--Every kingdom( govt, armies,supporters) will be mislead to stand in opposition to Gods king at Har-mageddon--Rev 16--Rev 19:17-19--- the result = Daniel 2:44)
Satan offered to Jesus--every kingdom( govt, armies, supporters) in the wilderness--he couldn't have done so if he didn't have control of them way back then--it has gotten worse not better.
God allows govts of men for now, but not 1 does his will.
Israel has been cut off of being Gods chosen( Matt 23:37-39)---the reference to Israel in Rev = spiritual Israel--not literal Israel-- spiritual Israel serves the God Israel served--a single being God named-YHVH(Jehovah) and accepts Jesus as the Messiah and king.
You poor, grey, drab, seemingly spirit-less person.

I hope you will one day awaken. L8gr8* has set an example of a person who managed to find light while encased in a darkness similar to your own.

Good luck.

*I forgot exactly how she spells her nick - but we all know who I mean.

Old 01-12-2016, 05:49 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,614,384 times
I used to believe fundamentalist ideologues should let God out of the box, and into the light.

I have changed my mind.

You let that big boy out, and he is going on a rampage. He is going to destroy everything he gets his hands on. Maybe that is not really God in the box. God might have had an evil twin, named Skippy.
I understand why that God had to be put away between the pages of ancient writings.

We are not in moral decay. We are beginning to experience enlightenment.

Old 01-12-2016, 05:55 PM

150 posts, read 97,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
My vocabulary is fine for a guy that never made it past the 9th grade. It amazes me that I am even able to read.

There is opinions out there that math is everywhere, and it was always there, and there are other opinions that man invented math.

I only say I don't believe in it cause it don't believe in me, lol.

It says I am just an equation and if I look closer, I aint even solid.
I finished the 10th grade and dropped out to work. I went back one day about 5 years later and took my GED test and passed. I waited a few decades to begin college. I really enjoy it.

Old 01-12-2016, 05:57 PM

150 posts, read 97,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Lol. I can't tell if that is for real or a parody.
I would think since it is totally factual that it is for real. No one can argue with the statement.

Old 01-12-2016, 06:46 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,875,685 times
Well the majority of those who die at Armageddon will die in the Valley of Megiddo. So that part of the country will bury the dead ( millions). And Gog and Magog could see a billion die all in an attempt to
destroy Israel. What will be reflected within the investment community is conjecture and speculation.

Last edited by openmike; 01-12-2016 at 06:55 PM..

Old 01-12-2016, 07:04 PM

18,491 posts, read 9,157,203 times
Quote:
Well the majority of those who die at Armageddon will die in the Valley of Megiddo. So that part of the country will bury the dead ( millions). And Gog and Magog could see a billion die all in an attempt to
destroy Israel. What will be reflected within the investment community is conjecture and speculation.
Nah. The battle of Armageddon will occur in the valley of Corning, right behind the Museum of Glass.

Old 01-13-2016, 11:52 AM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
The great valley in all the prophesies does not take place in Israel, in fact, the entire world is there from the first to the last when God steps inside people and divides the halves and this creates that valley within a person and everyone who has ever lived will be looking to flee.

Your waters will stand on end and the bottom of your seas will be exposed and if you are naked, everything is exposed.

This is depicting the fruit harvest{Sukkot} where the sickle will swing in the fall harvest, the very last harvest and second coming of the Lord where the Lord comes and stands inside all people.

Joel 3

ALL NATIONS WILL BE IN THAT VALLEY

1For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
2I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

12Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.
13Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.
14Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.
15The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
16The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

Again, THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES,'' SUKKOT.''

The Destroyers of Jerusalem Destroyed Zecharaiah 14
4In that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in its middle from east to west by a very large valley, so that half of the mountain will move toward the north and the other half toward the south. 5You will flee by the valley of My mountains, for the valley of the mountains will reach to Azel; yes, you will flee just as you fled before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD, my God, will come, and all the holy ones with Him! 6In that day there will be no light; the luminaries will dwindle.…

ALL PEOPLE WILL BE IN THAT VALLEY.

The feast of Tabernacles is the fall coming of the Lord, the second rain, the fruit harvest.

''YES, You will flee.''

God will step inside your vat and the your fruit crushed all the way to the bottom and shooting out so violently as to cause a wide river of blood 4 feet deep, 200 miles long and it happens in an instant as to depict such a strong force exploding blood shooting into the atmosphere.

Old 01-13-2016, 02:19 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,916,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
You poor, grey, drab, seemingly spirit-less person.

I hope you will one day awaken. L8gr8* has set an example of a person who managed to find light while encased in a darkness similar to your own.

Good luck.

*I forgot exactly how she spells her nick - but we all know who I mean.

The bible teaches what I shared--You just spout off personal opinion which has little value to any but you.

Old 01-13-2016, 02:21 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,178,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
The bible teaches what I shared--You just spout off personal opinion which has little value to any but you.
I simply find it sad that someone wastes a life believing lies.

I hope you, and all others who believe as you, awaken before you die.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity