Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2016, 02:39 PM

589 posts, read 331,552 times

Advertisements

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ. I don't mean to offend anyone, but what I say is true and I want to post my experiences and beliefs. I recently came back to Christ after worshipping the Devil and I must say he is pretty good he isn't actually evil as some passages reveal. I think he isn't the devil though, I think he's lucifer. I think the devil is a made up idiom for evil and that the bible reveals a message that evil is to be shunned I don't think the Devil actually exists. I first came to Christ at the age of 21. It is my belief that Satan is really still lucifer and upon worshipping him I found out he's good. I heard on TV that Lucifer stood with one third of God's children and that he actually loves them. I do not believe that Lucifer and God are enemies I believe Lucifer is God's angel and child just like everyone else and that they love each other. When I went to jail evil fallen angels tried to kill me and Lucifer protected me. They tried yo attack and kill me and there he was protecting me against them. So I know he's actually good. So why then this image of him in the Bible? Remember what Jesus said in the gospels? Jesus said an enemy has done this. What Bible passages are meant to be taken literally I know the antichrist wrote them. I truly believe the antichrist wrote some Bible passages as I had a hard time reading some when I first read the Bible. Ever read a verse and wonder why it's in there or think it isn't of Christ? I have plenty of times. Proverbs is filled with this. Jesus calls his disciples hypocrites with a plank in their eye and evildoers and other things. is this something Jesus should say to his own disciples? Sure some have planks in their eye but not all do and to want to help someone is good so why speak so harshly to them? Why would a loving God want to kill his own angels in fire? Have you ever felt the pain of a burn? The antichrist wrote verses in the Bible and in some areas God did and I saw the antichrist on TV and he's near. Evil fallen angels from another planet want to kill the world and God and his children and angels will protect them. Lucifer will as well. He protected me and I know he's good. Jesus said to warn your brothers and sisters when the hour is near. Amen.

Old 01-22-2016, 02:46 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,181,167 times
Lucifer always seemed to me to be a pussycat compared to the biblical god.

I'm glad you got out of jail alive. Welcome to CD.

Old 01-22-2016, 02:52 PM

The bible has a verse in it that says await for the time when the morning star arises in your hearts. Maybe here is proof that Satan is Lucifer and is good and that he has to arise in your hearts because the Bible turns you against him in antichrist inspired verses?

Old 01-22-2016, 03:07 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David in Christ View Post
The bible has a verse in it that says await for the time when the morning star arises in your hearts. Maybe here is proof that Satan is Lucifer and is good and that he has to arise in your hearts because the Bible turns you against him in antichrist inspired verses?
Lucifer and Satan do not equate.
Although mankind has two natures.

One condemns you.

The other encourages.

Who is the real Satan?

Old 01-22-2016, 03:12 PM

The antichrist wrote some or much of the Gospels. Does the teaching that I have come to turn brother against brother and a man his father sound like Jesus to you?

Old 01-22-2016, 03:13 PM

9,689 posts, read 10,015,913 times
I think you got it about 10% correct .................. satan is indeed the fallen lucifer , but this spirit will probably never directly bother Christians , and Jesus would wallop this beast , which would bring it down if it tried , still there are the hoards which will bother people and masses of demons spirit which will infest almost every one on the planet .................. I do not accept that lucifer wrote scripture in the bible , but he could have a hand and wrote scriptures in other holy books of different religions of the world ................ then the fallen angels of the high place realm are not in outer space and Jesus Kicked them to the earth and the earth is where they are , just like the demons are of the flesh realm which can be inside people as people are flesh ......................One kind of demon is the hordum demon which is a gland disruptor demon which is the culprit which makes people fat, it gives pain in knees and legs and head and glands and can bring infections and the illness of cancer gas bloating probably blood disorders high blood pressure and the list is endless , and this spirit has four legs and tensors and grey to brown hair , and if you can kick this spirit out of your life by Jesus Christ Judgment then you will live a long life

Old 01-22-2016, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
I think you got it about 10% correct .................. satan is indeed the fallen lucifer , but this spirit will probably never directly bother Christians , and Jesus would wallop this beast , which would bring it down if it tried , still there are the hoards which will bother people and masses of demons spirit which will infest almost every one on the planet .................. I do not accept that lucifer wrote scripture in the bible , but he could have a hand and wrote scriptures in other holy books of different religions of the world ................ then the fallen angels of the high place realm are not in outer space and Jesus Kicked them to the earth and the earth is where they are , just like the demons are of the flesh realm which can be inside people as people are flesh ......................One kind of demon is the hordum demon which is a gland disruptor demon which is the culprit which makes people fat, it gives pain in knees and legs and head and glands and can bring infections and the illness of cancer gas bloating probably blood disorders high blood pressure and the list is endless , and this spirit has four legs and tensors and grey to brown hair , and if you can kick this spirit out of your life by Jesus Christ Judgment then you will live a long life
A belly is not a demon, its protection from those rock-hard abs of demonology.
You know, the one's that say you must be nothing more than skin and bones.

Old 01-22-2016, 03:33 PM

7,321 posts, read 6,925,052 times
Satan doesn't need to do any thing radical to distract ,it's the subtle compromises that men choose away from God.
Sin is the absence of obedience .
Self govern, in place of God's govern ,is all the rebellion it takes to remain at a distance from God, no matter what one claims of them self. Matthew 7; 21,22,23,
Jesus Lordship, is the guidance of the Holy Spirit He provides.
The Holy Spirit does not contradict the things Jesus taught.
Men that love their sin do.

Old 01-22-2016, 03:45 PM

The fallen angels are from another world but I know they're here on earth. They're here from the first heaven.

Old 01-22-2016, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David in Christ View Post
The fallen angels are from another world but I know they're here on earth. They're here from the first heaven.
They live within the atmosphere we breathe, as humans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity