Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2016, 08:28 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,659,947 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
I guess what you are saying--throw Jesus truth away and believe dogma--not a wise choice. No matter what 8 billion mortals say--Jesus said--the Father is the only true God. John 17:3)
I know exactly how God deals with everyone. The only truth that comes, comes through--the faithful and discreet slave( Jesus' real teachers)
The HS would be calling Jesus a liar if it taught a trinity.
Undeniable fact--- From Moses on up until today--the Israelites served a single being God-YHWH(Jehovah) --the God Jesus went to the synagogues and temples to be taught about and worship. So how is it all of a sudden when God does not change, he became a trinity--it occurred at the councils of Catholicism( 2Thess 2:3)--no trinity was taught at the first council of Nicea--it was added later.
It would surely be wise to know facts before discussing a matter.
I'm really sorry that one is so critical and it seems very insecure !

You don't know what your are talking about and then telling someone, "It would surely be wise to know facts before discussing a matter." Boy are you bold and brassy !
I do get one thing from your posting, you have no idea what the love of God is and how to live it just by reading your post to others they so lack the love of God !!
By the way Jesus went to the temple and read the scrolls to the ppl, lol, nobody needed to teach Him as they were amazed at Him when He stood and read !! Maybe you need to go back and study the word so that you have your facts straight !

Matthew 13:54
Coming to his hometown, he began teaching the people in their synagogue, and they were amazed. "Where did this man get this wisdom and these miraculous powers?" they asked.

There's more for one to read and learn.

And quit listening to the teachings of Charles Russell !! One is being deceived by such teachings of one who wrote and taught heresy !

Old 02-29-2016, 09:32 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,886,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Munchkin View Post
I'm really sorry that one is so critical and it seems very insecure !

You don't know what your are talking about and then telling someone, "It would surely be wise to know facts before discussing a matter." Boy are you bold and brassy !
I do get one thing from your posting, you have no idea what the love of God is and how to live it just by reading your post to others they so lack the love of God !!
By the way Jesus went to the temple and read the scrolls to the ppl, lol, nobody needed to teach Him as they were amazed at Him when He stood and read !! Maybe you need to go back and study the word so that you have your facts straight !

Matthew 13:54
Coming to his hometown, he began teaching the people in their synagogue, and they were amazed. "Where did this man get this wisdom and these miraculous powers?" they asked.

There's more for one to read and learn.

And quit listening to the teachings of Charles Russell !! One is being deceived by such teachings of one who wrote and taught heresy !

You are wrong.

Old 02-29-2016, 09:45 AM

Quote:
You are wrong.
I will be so happy the day God shows you how wrong you have been with the lives of other ppl !! And I know with all my heart He will !!

So, move on, kjw47 !

Old 02-29-2016, 03:14 PM

Quote:
I will be so happy the day God shows you how wrong you have been with the lives of other ppl !! And I know with all my heart He will !!

So, move on, kjw47 !

Try learning and applying what Jesus taught.--the only way to see.

Old 02-29-2016, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Please stop !
You have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to my spiritual life. All your doing is provoking ppl that you don't even have any idea what their walk is with/in the Lord.

What your doing is sitting there in front of a computer screen falsely accusing ppl and like I said, one day you'll wish you listened to what you were asked to do by stopping your false accusations and disrespect for others. By the way to you behave this way with ppl in the real world or is it just cyber space ?

All your doing is harassing and being critical and very rude. And I do know that Jesus never taught anyone to treat ppl the way you have been doing in this forum. Just that is a red flag, a big clue that one doesn't even know the teaching and love of Christ .

Now, If you keep this up I will report you !!!

Old 03-01-2016, 07:20 AM

802 posts, read 449,917 times
Quote:
Please stop !

>>All your doing is harassing and being critical and very rude. And I do know that Jesus never taught anyone to treat ppl the way you have been doing in this forum. Just that is a red flag, a big clue that one doesn't even know the teaching and love of Christ . <<
QUESTION: How do you know what "Jesus never taught"?

Last edited by mensaguy; 03-06-2016 at 04:57 AM.. Reason: Added closing quote tag

Old 03-01-2016, 07:25 AM

11,825 posts, read 12,432,209 times
Quote:
True ... you ought to.

Jesus is God (not some subservient God)
Jehovah:
Jeremiah 17:10
"I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind,
to reward each person according to their conduct,
according to what their deeds deserve."

Jesus:
Rev 2:23
"Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds,

and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.
"

Matthew 9:4
"Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said, "Why do you entertain evil thoughts in your hearts?"

Luke 9:47
"Jesus, knowing their thoughts, took a little child and had him stand beside him."

Luke 11:17
"Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them: "Any kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and a house divided against itself will fall."
John 5:22-23
"Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son,
that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father.
Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father" ~ Jesus
Every single non-trinitarian does not honor the Son does not honor the Father.

To "honor" includes to worship \ pray to \ acknowledge as the Jehovah God

Old 03-01-2016, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristotle's Child View Post
QUESTION: How do you know what "Jesus never taught"?
How do you know what He did teach ?

Old 03-01-2016, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
True ... you ought to.

Jesus is God (not some subservient God)
Jehovah:
Jeremiah 17:10
"I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind,
to reward each person according to their conduct,
according to what their deeds deserve."
Jesus:
Rev 2:23
"Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds,
and I will repay each of you according to your deeds."

Matthew 9:4
"Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said, "Why do you entertain evil thoughts in your hearts?"

Luke 9:47
"Jesus, knowing their thoughts, took a little child and had him stand beside him."

Luke 11:17
"Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them: "Any kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and a house divided against itself will fall."
John 5:22-23
"Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son,
that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father.
Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father" ~ Jesus
Every single non-trinitarian does not honor the Son does not honor the Father.

To "honor" includes to worship \ pray to \ acknowledge as the Jehovah God

Everyone who knows the reality of the bible--knows 100% for sure--in the ot--every single spot--LORD-GOD( all capitols) is--the tetragramoton belongs--wicked removed Gods personal name and replaced it with those titles--YHWH(Jehovah) belongs in those nearly 6800 spots.

Yes Luke 11:17 can be applied to the 33,000 trinity based religions as well as Mark 3:24-26--a house divided will not stand.
The one single true religion accomplishes this-1Cor 1:10. unity-no division.

What Jesus taught--John 4:22-24= YHWH(Jehovah)

Old 03-01-2016, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Please stop !
You have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to my spiritual life. All your doing is provoking ppl that you don't even have any idea what their walk is with/in the Lord.

What your doing is sitting there in front of a computer screen falsely accusing ppl and like I said, one day you'll wish you listened to what you were asked to do by stopping your false accusations and disrespect for others. By the way to you behave this way with ppl in the real world or is it just cyber space ?

All your doing is harassing and being critical and very rude. And I do know that Jesus never taught anyone to treat ppl the way you have been doing in this forum. Just that is a red flag, a big clue that one doesn't even know the teaching and love of Christ .

Now, If you keep this up I will report you !!!

There is 0 trinity god in existence--those teaching it and worshipping it are being mislead to break Gods #1 commandment daily.
Jesus has a God like we do--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--BELIEVE Jesus
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity