Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2016, 08:49 AM

9,588 posts, read 4,993,966 times

Advertisements

Yes, that's true. I believe the next one will be Hillary and I already know what she's going to do to this country. It's going to get really bad before it gets really good, which is why He has to raise up His sons NOW. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2016, 09:14 AM

22,860 posts, read 10,253,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Yes, that's true. I believe the next one will be Hillary and I already know what she's going to do to this country. It's going to get really bad before it gets really good, which is why He has to raise up His sons NOW. Peace

I thought you understood.

Hilary will not be President, neither shall Trump.

There will be no more Presidents but 2 great rulers shall be appointed, and I am one of these. And so when I take over much of the South and southwest and part of the east, I will give you a rich man's house and all he owns.

My fellow tells me that you will be sent to Cleveland Ohio to be a judge, but woe are those who are sent to Ohio because of the worm, and the mite, and the bedbug, their sleep will not come and their worm shall never die, and bedbugs shall set up house in one's ear.

Only the judge will be saved.

LOL.

Old 03-05-2016, 09:35 AM

I've heard Cleveland was hell, ROFLOL.....(no offense to any Cleveland-ers here, just joking)

Old 03-05-2016, 12:46 PM

598 posts, read 354,237 times
@HF

I would be doing you a disservice if I did not at least try to explain to you how and why we have the Holy Spirit.

As we learned in the parable of the sower and the seed, the seed is the Word of God and God's word is Spirit.

Luke 8:11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Matthew 13:23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

Besides needing some good earth (a willing and humble heart) to be planted in, for a seed to grow into a tree it must first be germinated, and this is what happens when we are baptized with the Holy Spirit. This allows the seed to continue to grow in the image in lightness of the Tree of Life it came from as long as it continues to be fed the truth in the Word of God (as the scripture say, Faith cometh by hearing, hearing the word of God)

This is why Paul says we have been only been given an ernest of the spirit that means we have been only given a partial amount of it and the remaining balance being held is our inheritance in heaven where it cannot be made unclean by any sin we commit on earth or "touching a dead body" (because our bodies with an unclean soul AKA Eve still in us are still under a sentence of death) while our Holy Spirit is the free gift of eternal life and is our resurrection

1Pet.1:4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

The spirit of man can never produce a Holy mind of Christ the same way the Holy Spirit of God can never bring forth an unclean thought or mind of man. To obtain the mind of Christ one must be judged worthy and is the latter rain of the tabernacles feast. However, because with the Holy Spirit of God and the mind of Christ we have the fullness of Jesus Christ, before this can happen to us something has to be removed from us

This is why Eve must still die but how this is to happen is for another time

Meanwhile, look at it this way. When Jesus said "I go to prepare replace" He has come into the hearts of repentant sinners to prepare it to be the place were Father and son can be together for all-time.

Praise the Lord

Old 03-05-2016, 02:59 PM

63,461 posts, read 39,726,177 times
Default The Holy Ghost?

If you would truly understand the Holy Spirit (Ghost) change the word Spirit to Consciousness (Mind). All the person nonsense disappears when you do that.

Old 03-05-2016, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livelystone View Post
@HF

I would be doing you a disservice if I did not at least try to explain to you how and why we have the Holy Spirit.

As we learned in the parable of the sower and the seed, the seed is the Word of God and God's word is Spirit.

Luke 8:11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Matthew 13:23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

Besides needing some good earth (a willing and humble heart) to be planted in, for a seed to grow into a tree it must first be germinated, and this is what happens when we are baptized with the Holy Spirit. This allows the seed to continue to grow in the image in lightness of the Tree of Life it came from as long as it continues to be fed the truth in the Word of God (as the scripture say, Faith cometh by hearing, hearing the word of God)

This is why Paul says we have been only been given an ernest of the spirit that means we have been only given a partial amount of it and the remaining balance being held is our inheritance in heaven where it cannot be made unclean by any sin we commit on earth or "touching a dead body" (because our bodies with an unclean soul AKA Eve still in us are still under a sentence of death) while our Holy Spirit is the free gift of eternal life and is our resurrection

1Pet.1:4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

The spirit of man can never produce a Holy mind of Christ the same way the Holy Spirit of God can never bring forth an unclean thought or mind of man. To obtain the mind of Christ one must be judged worthy and is the latter rain of the tabernacles feast. However, because with the Holy Spirit of God and the mind of Christ we have the fullness of Jesus Christ, before this can happen to us something has to be removed from us

This is why Eve must still die but how this is to happen is for another time

Meanwhile, look at it this way. When Jesus said "I go to prepare replace" He has come into the hearts of repentant sinners to prepare it to be the place were Father and son can be together for all-time.

Praise the Lord

Maybe I am misunderstood. I have no doubt that the spirit of God dwells within you Livelystone, and yeah, you would be wrong not to try and convince me of something if you think I am wrong and I would reward you for it.

I have no doubt that God works in the lives of people and that miracles do in fact happen. I have no doubt that people have a spirit, I am just saying that I am convinced they do not have the same individual spirit which was given at Pentecost.

I know for sure nobody has received the rain of Sukkot cause we would know for sure because that promise is double. But if anyone still had the spirit at the same power the disciples received, then again, there would be no Atheists because where hundreds were raising the dead, there should be millions doing it now, and I find no person able to heal one. Or a million praying at the same time for one who gets a healing.

And again, these two rains are very specific where one is shared, and the other is not.

I do believe a person can obtain an anointing and there are promises made to us to receive an anointing that does come teaching if one has completed the requirements to become a priest. He will have dreams and visions and his life will change because he has found the extra vessel and purchased the oil.

I believe in that spirit IF a person does what it takes to become a priest and God has considered him a priest. It is one thing to make a claim that you are a priest, and another thing when you have completed the requirements to become a priest and God actually considers you one.

The difference being is that if God truly considers you to be a priest, then he will anoint you in order for his priest to learn and he will have visions and say,'' The Holy spirit has indeed come upon me for the first time.''

And still, it is not the same as the individual spirit that was promised and given on Pentecost and if that spirit had remained, there would be no reason for the second promise.

But when a priest is anointed, he will think he is to prophesy and work miracles, but he just needs to learn in silence because that is what the spirit is given for if it is obtained that way.

But the spirit of Shavuot, I don't see that on anyone and I am just being truthful to myself, I wished I could find just one person.

Old 03-05-2016, 11:50 PM

4,761 posts, read 5,394,376 times
I pray to God, that new christians avoid this thread which would confuse the heck out of people.

Old 03-06-2016, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlwarrior View Post
I pray to God, that new christians avoid this thread which would confuse the heck out of people.
I would say that yes, the 7 feasts of Christ and the promises of his feasts are very confusing to people who do not know them.

It is a shame that most people don't know the 7 appointed visitation days and the promises associated with the 7 feast days which are promises from Christ to his believers. There should absolutely be no confusion because every Christian should know them like the back of their hand but if they do not know the days of Jesus, they would be confused.

Old 03-06-2016, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlwarrior View Post

What makes you think new Christians can comprehend it, when "old" Christians are stumbling at it?

I pray they ALL read it and ask HIM to show them the truth of the feasts and then ask their "leaders" WHY THEY haven't appropriated them for themselves, much less taught them to their prisoners, er....flock.... Peace

Old 03-06-2016, 11:24 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,192,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
But the spirit of Shavuot, I don't see that on anyone and I am just being truthful to myself, I wished I could find just one person.
No longer will man walk by the commandments written on tablets of stone.
But by, and through the Spirit that dwells within him called "Freedom."

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity