Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2016, 09:55 AM

32,530 posts, read 21,861,394 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
Luke 17:20-30

Once Jesus was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God was coming, and he answered, "The kingdom of God is not coming with things that can be observed...
Emperor's New Clothes syndrome????...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2016, 12:41 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,765,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
13.Therefore, so said the Lord God, "Behold, My servants shall eat, but you shall be hungry; behold, My servants shall drink, but you shall thirst; behold, My servants shall rejoice, but you shall be ashamed.
Rashi's Commentary:

My servants: The righteous [of Israel].

but you: who rebel against Me.
The servants of the Lord who serve him as He has described are Israel. The Jews of the world think that they are Israel by the blood of man. It has nothing to do with ones physical being so it does not matter if your lineage is by mans standards.

Old 02-11-2016, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Emperor's New Clothes syndrome????...
No one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born from above.

I see it.

Old 02-11-2016, 02:04 PM

Quote:
No one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born from above.

I see it.

You actually....See it?...Like, visually?...

Yea...Ok...Emperor's New Clothes Syndrome...Got it...

Old 02-11-2016, 02:06 PM

Quote:
The servants of the Lord who serve him as He has described are Israel. The Jews of the world think that they are Israel by the blood of man. It has nothing to do with ones physical being so it does not matter if your lineage is by mans standards.
Obviously it is what G-d states that matters...Not you...So, would you like to try that again?...

Old 02-11-2016, 07:15 PM

Quote:
You actually....See it?...Like, visually?...

Yea...Ok...Emperor's New Clothes Syndrome...Got it...
Yes I do have new clothes and the Lord clothed me in His Glory and sent me to do His will.

Follow me and you will have new clothes so as to see the kingdom of God and His righteousness.

I am Israel. I am Isaac and I am Jacob. I am the light the way and the spirit. Seek the Lord and you will live.

Old 02-11-2016, 07:23 PM

45,315 posts, read 26,834,676 times
Quote:
Yes I do have new clothes and the Lord clothed me in His Glory and sent me to do His will.

Follow me and you will have new clothes so as to see the kingdom of God and His righteousness.

I am Israel. I am Isaac and I am Jacob. I am the light the way and the spirit. Seek the Lord and you will live.
You are NOT the light, the way, and the spirit.

Old 02-11-2016, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Obviously it is what G-d states that matters...Not you...So, would you like to try that again?...
"My chosen one's shall inherit my holy mountain, my servants shall dwell there, says the Lord."

"Here is my servant whom I uphold my chosen one with whom I am pleased upon whom I have put my spirit, he will deliver righteousness to the nations."

"For thus says the Lord: To the eunuchs who keep my sabbaths, who choose the things that please me and hold fast my covenant,
I will give, in my house and within my walls, a monument and a name better than sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name that shall not be cut off.
And the foreigners who join themselves to the Lord, to minister to him, to love the name of the Lord, and to be his servants, all who keep the sabbath, and do not profane it, and hold fast my covenant—
these I will bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer; their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples."

Old 02-11-2016, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Thinking like man, correct. Thinking like God I am what I say I am. Since you cannot think like God you have no idea. Follow me and see.

I am the way the truth and the life no one comes to the Father except by me. Those are not my words but the words of the Lord who sent me. He commanded me what to say and how to speak and since I know His commandment is eternal life what I say is spoken just as He instructed me.

I am the light of the world. No one who follows me shall ever walk in darkness because he will possess the light of life.

Come to me all you who are weary and carry a heavy burden and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me and you will find rest for yourselves for I am meek and humble of heart for my yoke is upright and my burden is light.

Old 02-12-2016, 12:20 AM

63,461 posts, read 39,726,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
His delusion is strong and ultimately dangerous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity