U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2016, 01:18 PM

9,169 posts, read 2,775,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
And now we're horses. Fantastic.

You know that saying about doing something to you AND the horse you rode in on? Yeah, just you.

I take it you're not familiar with the Word.

Zech 10:3

Psalm 32:9 Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.

Isaiah 63:13 That led them through the deep, as an horse in the wilderness, that they should not stumble?

Jer. 8:6 I hearkened and heard, but they spake not aright: no man repented him of his wickedness, saying, What have I done? every one turned to his course, as the horse rusheth into the battle.

Rev. 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

And the last one? He comes on a white horse/redeemed soul. That's for you, yeah, just you Peace

Old 03-27-2016, 03:19 PM

Zech. 10:3 Mine anger was kindled against the shepherds, and I punished the goats: for the LORD of hosts hath visited his flock the house of Judah, and HATH MADE THEM HIS AS HIS GOODLY HORSES in the battle.

Old 03-27-2016, 06:32 PM

20,554 posts, read 22,721,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Zech. 10:3 Mine anger was kindled against the shepherds, and I punished the goats: for the LORD of hosts hath visited his flock the house of Judah, and HATH MADE THEM HIS AS HIS GOODLY HORSES in the battle.

That was a LONG LONG time ago..I am sure Judah has learned its lesson and the goats are much better now..do you have ANYTHING that is the least bit more CURRENT? say like from the 20th century?

Old 03-27-2016, 06:45 PM

Yeah, I do. The NT says EVERYTHING in there they experienced was for our example. That includes being compared to horses, both good and bad aspects of it. Apparently you have a problem believing that verse, or you wouldn't be so quick to chuck the old for the new. Peace

Old 03-27-2016, 07:15 PM

4,754 posts, read 4,092,415 times
Quote:
I take it you're not familiar with the Word.
And I take it you're not familiar with women no longer being compared to livestock or property. Any "Word" that does not lift up and value women is no word of mine.

Old 03-27-2016, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
And I take it you're not familiar with women no longer being compared to livestock or property. Any "Word" that does not lift up and value women is no word of mine.

You have seriously misunderstood my post. G-d compares the soul of MAN, as in mankind, to horses. It was NOT, a slam against half of man-kind, after the flesh, as you apparently took it. Peace

Old 03-27-2016, 07:55 PM

15,547 posts, read 6,999,363 times
Quote:
You have seriously misunderstood my post. G-d compares the soul of MAN, as in mankind, to horses. It was NOT, a slam against half of man-kind, after the flesh, as you apparently took it. Peace
Bullwhoop. YOU compared relating to women with training horses. There is a word for that.

Old 03-27-2016, 07:59 PM

Yeah, there is; it's called TRUTH. THE SOUL IS FEMALE, and the Spirit trains the soul, because it is as a wild horse in the beginning. The same principle of loving behavior towards women is far superior to the wife-beaters in the pulpits, who like to beat their flocks into submission to THEM, was my point. Period. Peace

Old 03-28-2016, 07:51 AM

15,547 posts, read 6,999,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Bullwhoop. YOU compared relating to women with training horses. There is a word for that.
Quote:
Yeah, there is; it's called TRUTH. THE SOUL IS FEMALE, and the Spirit trains the soul, because it is as a wild horse in the beginning. The same principle of loving behavior towards women is far superior to the wife-beaters in the pulpits, who like to beat their flocks into submission to THEM, was my point. Period. Peace
Seriously, you are so lost in a fantasy world of esoteric meanings and far-fetched rationalizations that you seem to have lost all contact with reality. Any man who thinks to train his wife like he would train his hotse is not even close to considering an appropriate relationship.

Old 03-28-2016, 08:02 AM

20,554 posts, read 22,721,792 times
Quote:
When did souls take on GENDER? So God, and all the Angels are gender specific?

The more the evangelicals bend trying to support idiotic theology, the less intelligible they sound.

So all this rambling by evangelicals that GENDER'S primary (if not ONLY) purpose is sexual reproduction, now applies to SOULS--which have ALWAYS been said to be incapable of SEXUAL REPRODUCTION??

KEEP talking and trying to convince yourself that you have the ONE TRUE BELIEF--as it continues to become so very obvious your evidence is just laughing at your beliefs..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity