U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2016, 11:48 AM

13,477 posts, read 4,338,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
So all males REALLY are HOMOSEXUAL / BISEXUAL!!! Whew, what a relief .
When the division happens, it will be two men in a bed, one taken, one left behind. It will be two women in the field, one taken, the other left behind.

The two men in a bed is the same person just as the two women are the same person, and the reason they are divided is obvious.

Jesus comes and finds a submissive virgin to the will of her betrothed and she will have no problem, but if Jesus comes and finds two men in a bed, it means that the person would not live as a submissive virgin to the will of their betrothed.

This division is shown time and time again in everything, it is the cutting in half of a sacrifice when God walks through the halves.

Old 03-29-2016, 12:07 PM

9,169 posts, read 2,828,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
When the division happens, it will be two men in a bed, one taken, one left behind. It will be two women in the field, one taken, the other left behind.

The two men in a bed is the same person just as the two women are the same person, and the reason they are divided is obvious.

Jesus comes and finds a submissive virgin to the will of her betrothed and she will have no problem, but if Jesus comes and finds two men in a bed, it means that the person would not live as a submissive virgin to the will of their betrothed.

This division is shown time and time again in everything, it is the cutting in half of a sacrifice when God walks through the halves.

Amen, yes it is. But like Adam who ran from the voice the Beloved because he knew he had divided himself with the works of the flesh (bloodless offering later repeated by Cain) instead of the works of the Spirit, most run from the message.

So sad, when all He wants is for us to come home VIA HIS METHOD NOT OUR OWN, so He can bind up our wounds and make us whole again. Peace

Old 03-29-2016, 12:11 PM

20,687 posts, read 22,880,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

Apparently it is NOT obvious..

Old 03-29-2016, 12:17 PM

13,477 posts, read 4,338,338 times
Quote:
Apparently it is NOT obvious..

It is obvious to me.

If you refuse to become a submissive virgin betrothed to the Messiah, and instead, you live like a king being haughty, obviously, you are not a bride of Christ.

Being a bride of Christ is something that is apparent to most Christians, but just because somebody claims to be the bride of Christ doesn't make it so.

Their life makes it so, or they will be as two men in a bed.

Old 03-29-2016, 12:44 PM

Then, there are WOMEN who take empowerment and RUN with it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAbilsZLtN4

Old 03-29-2016, 12:48 PM

15,607 posts, read 7,080,084 times
Quote:

Thank you for posting this!

Old 03-29-2016, 01:03 PM

6,823 posts, read 3,166,783 times
0riginally Posted by zthatzmanz28 Then, there are WOMEN who take empowerment and RUN with it..

Great post. Awesome woman of faith.

Old 03-29-2016, 02:01 PM

23,620 posts, read 12,221,969 times
Quote:

I got more of the "Jesus spirit" from that woman in four minutes than all the posts I've read from all the fundies here in three years.

Old 03-29-2016, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I got more of the "Jesus spirit" from that woman in four minutes than all the posts I've read from all the fundies here in three years.
As if there is anything to get from fundies other than hate and oppression? OK, I am kidding, there have been very brief moments of real-soulful-spirit that has been heard from a fundie every once in-awhile.

Old 03-29-2016, 06:02 PM

2,367 posts, read 1,537,568 times
Quote:
Feminism has been largely successful in eradicating the femininity that women once had. Churches have for the most part abandoned the practice of teaching Biblical gender roles that God has commanded for men and women.)

As a strong working woman, this is true. You can blame the pursuit of cheap labor, and not the woman for that. You can also blame the husband that requires his wife to work. If I could afford for one moment to stay home and just cook and clean, work out and have the girls over for lunch, go shopping etc, while my husband assumes the role of the sole provider, I would welcome the opportunity - but our world is simply not set up that way anymore, if it ever truly was.

Quote:
According to 8 Steps to Confront Your Wife’s Sexual Refusal, a wife has no cause to refuse her husband sex without a “valid reason.” What can a “Christian husband” do to combat the “immoral” action of a wife denying him some of that Moderator cut: inappropriate ? Well, this totally-not-misogynist publication has all the answers — though the author is clear that he is not addressing the problem of a wife occasionally saying “no.” He is addressing a situation where:

Quote:
…she thinks she should not have to do it except when she is in the mood or she thinks her husband should have to earn sex with her by “putting her in the mood” by doing various things she expects or likes.:

Well, they are totally wrong. King Solomon knew that these people are wrong. There is some very sexy stuff, and teachings for men in the Bible - they need to read Song of Solomon, where he climbs the coconut tree and holds it's fruit. If you imagine a woman's body as a coconut tree, and are not a total virgin in every way, you will get what he is singing about right away.

Doesn't that just scream, "I will start at your feet and work my way up"?

Even a male dog knows he needs to put his female partner "in the mood".

I honestly think Eddie Murphy said it best in one of his stand-up comedy routines (although he is not a preacher, and may not follow a religion - I don't know):

"If you make a woman c_me, she is yours forever, and you will be in for the ride of your life."

However, if someone wants to live so very strictly, they should only be having sex for procreation - when they want yet another child, and only then.

Quote:
Below are several Bible passages that teach women how God wants them to conduct their lives.

Her speech

She is not loud or boisterous but instead she is quiet and meek

“A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.” – Proverbs 9:13 (KJV)

“But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.” – I Peter 3:3-4 (KJV)

She is not a gossip but rather she is a trustworthy confident

“And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.” – I Timothy 5:13 (KJV)

“The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.” – Proverbs 31:11 (KJV)

She knows when and where to speak and when to hold her tongue

“As a jewel of gold in a swine’s snout, so is a fair woman which is without discretion.” – Proverbs 11:22 (KJV)
All these are very true. As was said during WWII, "loose lips sink ships." Men are very much capable of being the same way.

Gossips cause problems, and even aid in spreading lies - doesn't matter if they are male or female.

A boisterous woman can look like a floozy publicly. Her mouth can write a check that neither she nor her husband can make good on, and land them both in jail, or worse yet - get them hurt or killed.

What's the point of complaining about your wife to other men? Does it make you look good? It may make you feel good, but it makes men look weak - like women, lol.

If you are female, and your husband makes you angry, just sit tight until you get him home. He is at your mercy behind closed doors.

I'm not a fundie, but I am a Christian. It's very convenient to pick and choose scripture just to get out of your duties to your wife, and try to dominate her. If she knows her place, she knows it is a more powerful position than anyone can imagine.

Last edited by ConeyGirl52; 03-29-2016 at 06:30 PM.. Reason: spelling and grammar and clarity
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity