Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2016, 08:14 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Seriously, you are so lost in a fantasy world of esoteric meanings and far-fetched rationalizations that you seem to have lost all contact with reality. Any man who thinks to train his wife like he would train his hotse is not even close to considering an appropriate relationship.

ROFLOL.....I'm sorry, but this is just funny to me.....

Old 03-28-2016, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
When did souls take on GENDER? So God, and all the Angels are gender specific?

The more the evangelicals bend trying to support idiotic theology, the less intelligible they sound.

So all this rambling by evangelicals that GENDER'S primary (if not ONLY) purpose is sexual reproduction, now applies to SOULS--which have ALWAYS been said to be incapable of SEXUAL REPRODUCTION??

KEEP talking and trying to convince yourself that you have the ONE TRUE BELIEF--as it continues to become so very obvious your evidence is just laughing at your beliefs..

Do you read the Word or just dog it? Cause if you read it, and dug in there a little, what I said would be obvious. So let's reason this out together. What part of man gets the seed of the spirit deposited in it, in the new birth? I'll wait.

Old 03-28-2016, 08:57 AM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
When did souls take on GENDER? So God, and all the Angels are gender specific?

The soul does take on a gender but it isn't always female.

What does it mean when a person has been born a man and then becomes a bride of Christ?

He becomes a submissive virgin to the will of her betrothed.

Female.

Old 03-28-2016, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

What does it mean when a person has been born a man and then becomes a bride of Christ?

Female.

Aww, you spoiled it for me, roflol......

The soul is always female because she takes on the seed that is male. The FLESH of the person may be male, that the soul is in, obviously. Which is why we have men that are part of the bride of Christ. So simple, yet so profound.

Old 03-28-2016, 09:08 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,912,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Seriously, you are so lost in a fantasy world of esoteric meanings and far-fetched rationalizations that you seem to have lost all contact with reality. Any man who thinks to train his wife like he would train his hotse is not even close to considering an appropriate relationship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
ROFLOL.....I'm sorry, but this is just funny to me.....
So explain the joke...... if you can without making yourself even more ludicrous.

Old 03-28-2016, 09:12 AM

Nah.....carry on. Peace

Old 03-28-2016, 11:53 AM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Aww, you spoiled it for me, roflol......

The soul is always female because she takes on the seed that is male. The FLESH of the person may be male, that the soul is in, obviously. Which is why we have men that are part of the bride of Christ. So simple, yet so profound.
John
28"You yourselves are my witnesses that I said, 'I am not the Christ,' but, 'I have been sent ahead of Him.' 29"He who has the bride is the bridegroom; but the friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom's voice. So this joy of mine has been made full. 30"He must increase, but I must decrease.…

Old 03-28-2016, 12:05 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,206,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

Female.
So all males REALLY are HOMOSEXUAL / BISEXUAL!!! Whew, what a relief .

Old 03-28-2016, 12:06 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,206,191 times
Quote:
Do you read the Word or just dog it? Cause if you read it, and dug in there a little, what I said would be obvious. So let's reason this out together. What part of man gets the seed of the spirit deposited in it, in the new birth? I'll wait.
The HEART.

Old 03-29-2016, 10:22 AM

Quote:
The HEART.

We were created in His image, spirit, soul, and body. The soul is the garment of the spirit, just as the flesh is the garment of the soul.

Which, BTW, gets REALLY interesting when you explore the meaning behind, "if you see someone who has no cloak (outer garment), give them yours."

I love the Word, but then I loved puzzles as a child, too. Too many topics, not enough time. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity