U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 02-22-2016, 05:51 PM
 
Location: GOVERNMENT of TRAITORS & NAZIS
20,583 posts, read 22,739,853 times
Reputation: 7628

Advertisements

Feminism has been largely successful in eradicating the femininity that women once had. Churches have for the most part abandoned the practice of teaching Biblical gender roles that God has commanded for men and women.


It easy to understand why evangelical fundism is DYING.

According to 8 Steps to Confront Your Wife’s Sexual Refusal, a wife has no cause to refuse her husband sex without a “valid reason.” What can a “Christian husband” do to combat the “immoral” action of a wife denying him some of that Moderator cut: inappropriate ? Well, this totally-not-misogynist publication has all the answers — though the author is clear that he is not addressing the problem of a wife occasionally saying “no.” He is addressing a situation where:

…she thinks she should not have to do it except when she is in the mood or she thinks her husband should have to earn sex with her by “putting her in the mood” by doing various things she expects or likes.


Below are several Bible passages that teach women how God wants them to conduct their lives.


Christian Family Values: How To Punish A Wife If She Won’t ‘Pleasure’ Her Husband

Her speech

She is not loud or boisterous but instead she is quiet and meek

“A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.” – Proverbs 9:13 (KJV)

“But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.” – I Peter 3:3-4 (KJV)

She is not a gossip but rather she is a trustworthy confident

“And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.” – I Timothy 5:13 (KJV)

“The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.” – Proverbs 31:11 (KJV)

She knows when and where to speak and when to hold her tongue

“As a jewel of gold in a swine’s snout, so is a fair woman which is without discretion.” – Proverbs 11:22 (KJV)

Last edited by mensaguy; 02-23-2016 at 04:00 PM.. Reason: Inappropriate wording for the Christianity forum.

 
Old 02-22-2016, 06:24 PM
 
Location: Southern Willamette Valley, Oregon
6,476 posts, read 7,561,264 times
Reputation: 12148
I have faith that all these horribly misinterpreted links will be cleared up quickly....

........
 
Old 02-22-2016, 06:48 PM
 
6,816 posts, read 3,136,050 times
Reputation: 2373
I hope all those couples he claims to "help" do not give him any money. He is not licensed to be a counselor.

However, if your computer breaks down , or your email will not download, he's your guy.

Last edited by RonkonkomaNative; 02-22-2016 at 07:35 PM..
 
Old 02-22-2016, 08:39 PM
 
Location: US
26,268 posts, read 13,935,357 times
Reputation: 1595
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Feminism has been largely successful in eradicating the femininity that women once had. Churches have for the most part abandoned the practice of teaching Biblical gender roles that God has commanded for men and women.


It easy to understand why evangelical fundism is DYING.

According to 8 Steps to Confront Your Wife’s Sexual Refusal, a wife has no cause to refuse her husband sex without a “valid reason.” What can a “Christian husband” do to combat the “immoral” action of a wife denying him some of that Moderator cut: inappropriate ? Well, this totally-not-misogynist publication has all the answers — though the author is clear that he is not addressing the problem of a wife occasionally saying “no.” He is addressing a situation where:

…she thinks she should not have to do it except when she is in the mood or she thinks her husband should have to earn sex with her by “putting her in the mood” by doing various things she expects or likes.


Below are several Bible passages that teach women how God wants them to conduct their lives.


Christian Family Values: How To Punish A Wife If She Won’t ‘Pleasure’ Her Husband

Her speech

She is not loud or boisterous but instead she is quiet and meek

“A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.” – Proverbs 9:13 (KJV)

“But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.” – I Peter 3:3-4 (KJV)

She is not a gossip but rather she is a trustworthy confident

“And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.” – I Timothy 5:13 (KJV)

“The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.” – Proverbs 31:11 (KJV)

She knows when and where to speak and when to hold her tongue

“As a jewel of gold in a swine’s snout, so is a fair woman which is without discretion.” – Proverbs 11:22 (KJV)

In Judaism it is the husband's obligation to make sure that His wife is satisfied and if she declines he has no right to be upset...Sexual relations are the woman's right and not the man's right...

Last edited by mensaguy; 02-23-2016 at 04:01 PM.. Reason: Quoted post edited
 
Old 02-23-2016, 01:01 PM
 
19,952 posts, read 12,978,948 times
Reputation: 1957
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Feminism has been largely successful in eradicating the femininity that women once had. Churches have for the most part abandoned the practice of teaching Biblical gender roles that God has commanded for men and women.


It easy to understand why evangelical fundism is DYING.

According to 8 Steps to Confront Your Wife’s Sexual Refusal, a wife has no cause to refuse her husband sex without a “valid reason.” What can a “Christian husband” do to combat the “immoral” action of a wife denying him some of that Moderator cut: inappropriate ? Well, this totally-not-misogynist publication has all the answers — though the author is clear that he is not addressing the problem of a wife occasionally saying “no.” He is addressing a situation where:

…she thinks she should not have to do it except when she is in the mood or she thinks her husband should have to earn sex with her by “putting her in the mood” by doing various things she expects or likes.


Below are several Bible passages that teach women how God wants them to conduct their lives.


Christian Family Values: How To Punish A Wife If She Won’t ‘Pleasure’ Her Husband

Her speech

She is not loud or boisterous but instead she is quiet and meek

“A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.” – Proverbs 9:13 (KJV)

“But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.” – I Peter 3:3-4 (KJV)

She is not a gossip but rather she is a trustworthy confident

“And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.” – I Timothy 5:13 (KJV)

“The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.” – Proverbs 31:11 (KJV)

She knows when and where to speak and when to hold her tongue

“As a jewel of gold in a swine’s snout, so is a fair woman which is without discretion.” – Proverbs 11:22 (KJV)
I would caution you to not take the word of a questionable website as what Christianity teaches.

Last edited by mensaguy; 02-23-2016 at 04:01 PM.. Reason: Quoted post edited
 
Old 02-23-2016, 02:06 PM
 
Location: GOVERNMENT of TRAITORS & NAZIS
20,583 posts, read 22,739,853 times
Reputation: 7628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
I would caution you to not take the word of a questionable website as what Christianity teaches.
Sounds a lot like the stuff Girl Scouts DO NOT teach?

So you re saying the christian web pages are "questionable?' And that the biblical quotes are WRONG?

Having grown up fundie, I am MORE than familiar with their teachings and how they view a woman's place in a mans world. As was my mother, sister and wife...fortunately it is something my daughters NEVER had to "learn."
 
Old 02-23-2016, 02:12 PM
 
19,952 posts, read 12,978,948 times
Reputation: 1957
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Sounds a lot like the stuff Girl Scouts DO NOT teach?

So you re saying the christian web pages are "questionable?' And that the biblical quotes are WRONG?

Having grown up fundie, I am MORE than familiar with their teachings and how they view a woman's place in a mans world. As was my mother, sister and wife...fortunately it is something my daughters NEVER had to "learn."
I have never heard of those web sites. But as we've seen on this very message board, anyone that wants to call themselves "Christian" often gets taken at face value. Whether or not the Bible passages they quote are taken in context or not.
 
Old 02-23-2016, 02:13 PM
Status: "Amused by BF/V." (set 1 day ago)
 
Location: Ontario, Canada
23,340 posts, read 12,079,766 times
Reputation: 10650
The guy who wrote that is a moron.

And if his wife is still with him, she must score 0 in the self-esteem department to remain with such a loser.
 
Old 02-23-2016, 02:19 PM
 
Location: GOVERNMENT of TRAITORS & NAZIS
20,583 posts, read 22,739,853 times
Reputation: 7628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
I have never heard of those web sites. But as we've seen on this very message board, anyone that wants to call themselves "Christian" often gets taken at face value. Whether or not the Bible passages they quote are taken in context or not.
Seems 8 out of 10 evangelical leaders would disagree with you and support the concepts listed by the chritians web page--so if I were a betting person, I have to go with the odds and say 80% of fundism believes women need to know their place--in the house, quiet, and SERVING the PATRIARCHAL establishment.
 
Old 02-23-2016, 02:27 PM
 
19,952 posts, read 12,978,948 times
Reputation: 1957
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Seems 8 out of 10 evangelical leaders would disagree with you and support the concepts listed by the chritians web page--so if I were a betting person, I have to go with the odds and say 80% of fundism believes women need to know their place--in the house, quiet, and SERVING the PATRIARCHAL establishment.
What do you base that belief on?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top