U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2016, 06:53 PM

2 posts, read 1,214 times

Advertisements

White throne judgement.

What I'm about to post is STARTLING INFORMATION the ENTIRE CHRISTIAN WORLD IS COMPLETELY IGNORANT OF! But the MAIN AND GREATEST PROOF is the THOROUGH EXPLANATION of Rev 21:11 and Ezekiel 37 AT THE END OF THIS POST! This is GROUNDBREAKING INFORMATION! No God did not reveal this to me personally, I was taught through His Church! It gives HOPE to ALL who are supposedly "lost" or "condemned". I pray FERVENTLY that your mind can even be OPENED to such an UNBELIEVABLE MESSAGE! God's mercy is BEYOND WHAT WE CAN EVEN UNDERSTAND! AND ITS WRITTEN IN YOUR BIBLE!

If you're looking for more, see tomorrows world.org booklets section "Is this the only day of Salvation?"

Please look up the scriptures and I hope you prove it from the Bible. If anything else is unclear let me know.

What happens to all those who never heard the name of Jesus Christ? Only by His name can we be saved (Acts 4:12). So what about the millions who died prior to him ever being alive. How can they believe if they have not heard? (Romans 10:14). These people never even had the CHOICE to follow God. Would He create children He loves and essentially never give them an opportunity for salvation?

Is Christ trying to save everyone right now? Why did Christ speak in parables for example? We don’t need to guess as the Bible tells us the answer.
John 6:44
“NO MAN CAN come to Me unless My Father in heaven DRAWS him.” This means EVEN if he wants to he CANNOT do it! The Father is choosing a wife (The Church) for Christ! NOT EVERYONE will be a part of the bride of Christ. But that DOESN’T mean they will not be able to inherit eternal life.

Mark 4:10 (also matthew 13:13 and luke 8:10)
“To you it has been GIVEN the the MYSTERY of the kingdom of God, but those who are outside get everything in parables, so that while seeing, they may see and NOT perceive, and while hearing, they may hear and NOT understand, OTHERWISE they might return and be forgiven.”

Christ INTENTIONALLY HID the meaning of the parables and SECRETLY revealed it ONLY to His disciples, because THEY had been called at the PRESENT time.

SO LETS LOOK AT THE WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT OF REVELATION 20:11
Revelation 20:11-13 (these are the “rest of the dead” from Revelation 20:5), this is also the resurrection of the “unjust” spoken of in acts 24:15, and in John 5:28-29(ALL IN THEIR GRAVES) Christ spoke of this time in Matthew 11:20-24. Luke 10:13-15.
Daniel also speaks of this time in Daniel 7:9-10.
IT STATES.
“Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and “books” (Greek: Biblion – The Bible.) were “opened”; and another book was opened, which is the book is life; and the dead were “judged” from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds.”

“books” Greek: Biblion – The Bible
2 Timothy 4:13 (same word used for scroll-which was scripture)
Luke 4:17 (“book” of the prophet Isaiah)

“Opened” from G303, to open up (literally or figuratively). In this case, both are applicable.
Those who Christ HID the message from in this life, and those who never heard, now have their mind OPENED to the understanding of the Bible. ( DID YOU CATCH THAT!? CHRIST at this time CALLS ALL OF MANKIND WHO NEVER KNEW HIM! YES... that is correct... HE CALLS ALL THOSE WHO NEVER HAD THEIR CHANCE IN THIS LIFE!)

“Judged” – this is the KEY to understanding this verse! Judgement DOES NOT always mean CONDEMNATION. It CAN be used that way in scripture but is NOT in every case. For example.
Same word in Greek is used in 1 Peter 4:17 “For it is time for Judgement to begin with the house of God.”
God isn’t condemning His church! Rather, it’s a period of TIME in this life where we are judged worthy or not of eternal life. The FINAL judgement comes when we die.
To conclude, these people are given a period of 100 years to live a life in which judgement is upon them. Which it is NOT on them NOW.
Isaiah 65:17-20 – Notice the TIMELINE of events.
V:17 “Behold I create a new heaven and a new earth” (God recreates everything)
V:20 “No longer will there be in it an infant who lives but a few days, or an old man who does not live out his days; for the youth WILL DIE (Physical humans STILL dying even AFTER Christ recreates everything.) at the age of 100, and the one who does not reach 100 will be though accursed.”
SOME WILL FAIL during this period of judgement, the ones “cursed” the “curse” is disobedience to Gods law. Deuteronomy 27:26. These people will now have their part in the lake of fire.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul speaks of the white throne judgement.
Romans 11:25 “….that a partial hardening (minds closed to the truth) has happened UNTIL the fullness of the gentiles have come in; and so ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED. (some at Christs return and some at the white throne).
V:27 “The deliverer WILL come out of Zion” (Christ returns), THEN God takes away their sins. AFTER He returns to earth!
V: 32 “For God has shut them up to all in DISOBEDIENCE so that He may show MERCY on them ALL!

THE GREATEST PROOF OF ALL! A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF REVELATION 20:11!!

Ezekiel 37 – a detailed description of Revelation 20.
V:2 “; and lo, they were VERY DRY”
Bones are very dry if they’ve been dead a long time.
Physical or spiritual resurrection?
V:5 “…Behold, I will cause breath to enter you that you may come to life, I will put sinews on you, make flesh grow back on you, cover you with skin, and put breath in you that you may come alive;…”
- This is a VERY PHYSICAL resurrection. God is NOT making these people spirit beings.

Who are the army of bones?
V:11 “Then He said to me, ‘Son of man, these bones are the WHOLE HOUSE OF ISRAEL;”
Remember Romans 11:25? All Israel WILL be saved?
Do these people THINK they will be saved when brought back to life?
V11-14 “….they say (the people) ‘ OUR HOPE HAS PERISHED, WE HAVE COMPLETELY PERISHED….’Thus says the LORD God, ‘Behold, I will open your graves and cause you to come up out of your graves, My people; and I will bring you into the land of Israel. THEN YOU WILL KNOW (the DIDN’T KNOW before!) that I am the LORD, when I have OPENED your graves and caused you to come up OUT of your graves. (They learn to know God AFTER THEY ARE BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE). I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU AND YOU WILL COME TO LIFE…. THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT I, THE LORD, HAVE SPOKEN AND DONE IT.”
They come to have Gods Spirit AFTER they thought they’re hope perished, AFTER they were dead and brought BACK TO LIFE.
When does this occur? When DAVID is KING of Israel again!
V24: “ …DAVID will be king over them…”
V27: “…My (Gods) dwelling place shall also be with them…”

God starts with Israel and then works the the gentiles. It’s the principle of “first for the Jew then for the Gentile..” While God speaks of bringing Israel back here, because we know He does not show partiality, we then assume He will do the same for the rest of humanity. In fact Isaiah 66:22-23 indicates this clearly. After the heavens and earth are created in verse 22, God has ALL MANKIND come worship before Him in verse 23.

Last edited by TomorrowsWorld; 03-02-2016 at 07:02 PM.. Reason: wrong text
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2016, 07:08 PM

4,221 posts, read 1,964,288 times
It is written in the prophets; Everyone must be taught by God. Whoever has heard from the Father and learned from Him comes to me.

I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me even though he died he will come to life and anyone who lives and believes in me shall never die.

Blessed is he who hears the word of God and keeps it.

I know the Lord and I keep His word.

Blessed is he who's way is blameless who walks in the law of the Lord.

"Walk in my presence and be blameless "says the Lord.

Old 03-02-2016, 08:16 PM

2 posts, read 1,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
It is written in the prophets; Everyone must be taught by God. Whoever has heard from the Father and learned from Him comes to me.

I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me even though he died he will come to life and anyone who lives and believes in me shall never die.

Blessed is he who hears the word of God and keeps it.

I know the Lord and I keep His word.

Blessed is he who's way is blameless who walks in the law of the Lord.

"Walk in my presence and be blameless "says the Lord.
I agree totally, we must keep His word. As Christ said, in sincerity and truth. But you have to KNOW the truth before you can know HOW to keep it.

Old 03-02-2016, 08:30 PM

23,318 posts, read 12,067,777 times
Welcome to the CD forums.

Old 03-02-2016, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomorrowsWorld View Post
I agree totally, we must keep His word. As Christ said, in sincerity and truth. But you have to KNOW the truth before you can know HOW to keep it.
People must acquire the word of God first. Then they must keep it and walk in it to know it.

If you continue in my word you are truly my disciple then you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

If the son frees you, you shall truly be free.

The son can do nothing on his own he can only do what he sees the Father doing, whatever the Father does the son does likewise for the Father loves the son and whatever he does He shows him.

The man who comes to me hears my word and uses it.

"Let the man who has my word speak my word and speak the truth", says the Lord.

"Speak the truth to one another, judge righteously, and let honesty and peace be at your gates", says the Lord.

That's the word of the Lord who sent me. I came down from heaven to do His will not my own. Anyone who chooses to do His will shall know about this teaching namely whether it comes from God or I am merely speaking on my own.

Whoever speaks on his own seeks his own glory but he who seeks the glory of the One who sent him is truthful and there is no unrighteousness in him.

I am the light of the world. The good shepherd.

The one who enters through the gate is the shepherd of the sheep.

Follow me and you will live.

I am the gate. Anyone who enters by me will be saved.

Old 03-03-2016, 02:29 AM

7,859 posts, read 6,668,091 times
Every one will be resurrected from the dead as their spirit will be alive already at the great judgment at the end of time , and all will see Jesus and be judged for what they did with the son Jesus on their lives , or for what they did not do , and people who have their name in the lambs book of life will be saved .....God is the God of peace and justice , and justice will be served.......... See this is to make sure that the Holy Angels of God got it right when people passed on that they will not be lost because of some error when they separated people from God when their name were in the book of the lamb

Old 03-03-2016, 03:29 AM

5,488 posts, read 4,560,554 times
The law of the Father is found in the Holy Spirit,
Jesus provided to teach and guide in His Place.

Old 03-03-2016, 04:33 AM

598 posts, read 240,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
The law of the Father is found in the Holy Spirit,
Jesus provided to teach and guide in His Place.
I like this post,

Not only is Christ the end of the law that when properly defined says that Christ is the fulfillment of the law, because there has been a changing of the priesthood there has also been a corresponding change in the law.

He.7:12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

Jesus has returned to the glory He existed in before he came to earth as God incarnate. Because he has returned to Spirit that rules over all flesh, so must the law have to be understood spiritually if it is going to rule over our flesh.

This was a problem with the Old Testament law that was in itself righteous, however, because it could not change the will, mind, and emotions of a person, it was "weak through the flash".

Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Old 03-03-2016, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livelystone View Post
I like this post,

Not only is Christ the end of the law that when properly defined says that Christ is the fulfillment of the law, because there has been a changing of the priesthood there has also been a corresponding change in the law.

He.7:12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

Jesus has returned to the glory He existed in before he came to earth as God incarnate. Because he has returned to Spirit that rules over all flesh, so must the law have to be understood spiritually if it is going to rule over our flesh.

This was a problem with the Old Testament law that was in itself righteous, however, because it could not change the will, mind, and emotions of a person, it was "weak through the flash".

Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
The son of man frees those who walk in His glory.

"If the son frees you you shall truly be free."

"No one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born from above."

"Only those who do the will of my heavenly Father shall enter the kingdom of heaven."

Old 03-03-2016, 01:04 PM

13,285 posts, read 4,242,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomorrowsWorld View Post
White throne judgement.

What I'm about to post is STARTLING INFORMATION the ENTIRE CHRISTIAN WORLD IS COMPLETELY IGNORANT OF! But the MAIN AND GREATEST PROOF is the THOROUGH EXPLANATION of Rev 21:11 and Ezekiel 37 AT THE END OF THIS POST! This is GROUNDBREAKING INFORMATION! No God did not reveal this to me personally, I was taught through His Church! It gives HOPE to ALL who are supposedly "lost" or "condemned". I pray FERVENTLY that your mind can even be OPENED to such an UNBELIEVABLE MESSAGE! God's mercy is BEYOND WHAT WE CAN EVEN UNDERSTAND! AND ITS WRITTEN IN YOUR BIBLE!

If you're looking for more, see tomorrows world.org booklets section "Is this the only day of Salvation?"

Please look up the scriptures and I hope you prove it from the Bible. If anything else is unclear let me know.

What happens to all those who never heard the name of Jesus Christ? Only by His name can we be saved (Acts 4:12). So what about the millions who died prior to him ever being alive. How can they believe if they have not heard? (Romans 10:14). These people never even had the CHOICE to follow God. Would He create children He loves and essentially never give them an opportunity for salvation?

Is Christ trying to save everyone right now? Why did Christ speak in parables for example? We don’t need to guess as the Bible tells us the answer.
John 6:44
“NO MAN CAN come to Me unless My Father in heaven DRAWS him.” This means EVEN if he wants to he CANNOT do it! The Father is choosing a wife (The Church) for Christ! NOT EVERYONE will be a part of the bride of Christ. But that DOESN’T mean they will not be able to inherit eternal life.

Mark 4:10 (also matthew 13:13 and luke 8:10)
“To you it has been GIVEN the the MYSTERY of the kingdom of God, but those who are outside get everything in parables, so that while seeing, they may see and NOT perceive, and while hearing, they may hear and NOT understand, OTHERWISE they might return and be forgiven.”

Christ INTENTIONALLY HID the meaning of the parables and SECRETLY revealed it ONLY to His disciples, because THEY had been called at the PRESENT time.

SO LETS LOOK AT THE WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT OF REVELATION 20:11
Revelation 20:11-13 (these are the “rest of the dead” from Revelation 20:5), this is also the resurrection of the “unjust” spoken of in acts 24:15, and in John 5:28-29(ALL IN THEIR GRAVES) Christ spoke of this time in Matthew 11:20-24. Luke 10:13-15.
Daniel also speaks of this time in Daniel 7:9-10.
IT STATES.
“Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and “books” (Greek: Biblion – The Bible.) were “opened”; and another book was opened, which is the book is life; and the dead were “judged” from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds.”

“books” Greek: Biblion – The Bible
2 Timothy 4:13 (same word used for scroll-which was scripture)
Luke 4:17 (“book” of the prophet Isaiah)

“Opened” from G303, to open up (literally or figuratively). In this case, both are applicable.
Those who Christ HID the message from in this life, and those who never heard, now have their mind OPENED to the understanding of the Bible. ( DID YOU CATCH THAT!? CHRIST at this time CALLS ALL OF MANKIND WHO NEVER KNEW HIM! YES... that is correct... HE CALLS ALL THOSE WHO NEVER HAD THEIR CHANCE IN THIS LIFE!)

“Judged” – this is the KEY to understanding this verse! Judgement DOES NOT always mean CONDEMNATION. It CAN be used that way in scripture but is NOT in every case. For example.
Same word in Greek is used in 1 Peter 4:17 “For it is time for Judgement to begin with the house of God.”
God isn’t condemning His church! Rather, it’s a period of TIME in this life where we are judged worthy or not of eternal life. The FINAL judgement comes when we die.
To conclude, these people are given a period of 100 years to live a life in which judgement is upon them. Which it is NOT on them NOW.
Isaiah 65:17-20 – Notice the TIMELINE of events.
V:17 “Behold I create a new heaven and a new earth” (God recreates everything)
V:20 “No longer will there be in it an infant who lives but a few days, or an old man who does not live out his days; for the youth WILL DIE (Physical humans STILL dying even AFTER Christ recreates everything.) at the age of 100, and the one who does not reach 100 will be though accursed.”
SOME WILL FAIL during this period of judgement, the ones “cursed” the “curse” is disobedience to Gods law. Deuteronomy 27:26. These people will now have their part in the lake of fire.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul speaks of the white throne judgement.
Romans 11:25 “….that a partial hardening (minds closed to the truth) has happened UNTIL the fullness of the gentiles have come in; and so ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED. (some at Christs return and some at the white throne).
V:27 “The deliverer WILL come out of Zion” (Christ returns), THEN God takes away their sins. AFTER He returns to earth!
V: 32 “For God has shut them up to all in DISOBEDIENCE so that He may show MERCY on them ALL!

THE GREATEST PROOF OF ALL! A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF REVELATION 20:11!!

Ezekiel 37 – a detailed description of Revelation 20.
V:2 “; and lo, they were VERY DRY”
Bones are very dry if they’ve been dead a long time.
Physical or spiritual resurrection?
V:5 “…Behold, I will cause breath to enter you that you may come to life, I will put sinews on you, make flesh grow back on you, cover you with skin, and put breath in you that you may come alive;…”
- This is a VERY PHYSICAL resurrection. God is NOT making these people spirit beings.

Who are the army of bones?
V:11 “Then He said to me, ‘Son of man, these bones are the WHOLE HOUSE OF ISRAEL;”
Remember Romans 11:25? All Israel WILL be saved?
Do these people THINK they will be saved when brought back to life?
V11-14 “….they say (the people) ‘ OUR HOPE HAS PERISHED, WE HAVE COMPLETELY PERISHED….’Thus says the LORD God, ‘Behold, I will open your graves and cause you to come up out of your graves, My people; and I will bring you into the land of Israel. THEN YOU WILL KNOW (the DIDN’T KNOW before!) that I am the LORD, when I have OPENED your graves and caused you to come up OUT of your graves. (They learn to know God AFTER THEY ARE BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE). I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU AND YOU WILL COME TO LIFE…. THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT I, THE LORD, HAVE SPOKEN AND DONE IT.”
They come to have Gods Spirit AFTER they thought they’re hope perished, AFTER they were dead and brought BACK TO LIFE.
When does this occur? When DAVID is KING of Israel again!
V24: “ …DAVID will be king over them…”
V27: “…My (Gods) dwelling place shall also be with them…”

God starts with Israel and then works the the gentiles. It’s the principle of “first for the Jew then for the Gentile..” While God speaks of bringing Israel back here, because we know He does not show partiality, we then assume He will do the same for the rest of humanity. In fact Isaiah 66:22-23 indicates this clearly. After the heavens and earth are created in verse 22, God has ALL MANKIND come worship before Him in verse 23.
The only people who obtain the first resurrection are the 144,000 virgins who give birth to firstfruits. Firstfruits are exactly that. If you see a promise of firstfruits, then the flesh has just given birth to sons who enter into the new kingdom because they are following the firstfruit into the new kingdom.

Corinthians
20But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Revelation 1:5
and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead.

Only the 144,000 obtain the first resurrection and these are firstfruits taken from all mankind, it is everyone who obtains the reward of first resurrection and that is exactly what Resurrection is, a reward.

Salvation is salvation and salvation alone does not get you in the first resurrection.

There are many scriptures that absolutely confirm that an extremely few obtain the first resurrection BECAUSE they went out in a fever BECAUSE they knew it was a race and only one person receives the prize. They went out being abused and killed in the full knowledge of what they were doing in trying to obtain the reward and great prize of the rule.

1 Corinthians 3

13Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

The Temple is in an exact deign because it mirrors what the kingdom of heaven is, and the temple is in 3 sections just as the kingdom of heaven is in 3 sections, but those who are found to be still gentiles will weep and gnash their teeth in the outer court of Gentiles when they realize they did not obtain the prize, and although they are saved, they are escorted out of the kingdom, they are escorted out of the banquet, they are circumcised from the congregation, they are not measured with the temple proper or counted BECAUSE they are in the court and the court is not a part of the temple proper.

Revelation shows the virgins who give birth to full grown men after they had been given a seed as a pure virgin who has miraculously become pregnant although she has not yet known her betrothed.

God created a new thing in the Earth, a woman will bear a full grown man.

Revelation 2 shows us to kinds of children. The overcomers are grown men who obtain the rule and they are given all the promises that the father gave to his son, Jesus gives to the overcomers and they shall rule.

But just before it shows the overcomers as sons who obtain the prize, it also shows the children who shall be killed with death BECAUSE they were still children. People have been made keepers over the household of God to give his children meat in due seasons and these seasons are the 7 feast days of God.

But if the person is a Jezebel, it means that they simply cannot learn BECAUSE they have no milk and no meat to feed their child, and so woe are the women with children in those days and woman who are still weaning children, BECAUSE they had no meat.

Jezebel could not possibly teach her children meat of the word because the meat is in the feasts, and Jezebel keeps Pagan feasts.

Revelation 2
21And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 22Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Israel committed adultery by going back to their Paganism.

That's what adultery is, and rejecting the knowledge of the 7 feasts of Christ is rejecting the knowledge of Christ in which you feed your own child.

But the firstfruits will be full grown sons who do not die.

Revelation 2

The grown sons

25But that which ye have already hold fast till I come. 26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28And I will give him the morning star. 29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or