Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2015, 05:32 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,916,882 times

Advertisements

YHVH(Jehovah) this is the God of the OT--served by Abraham, Issac, Noah, Moses, David, Isaiah, Elijah, Daniel, etc. As well taught to Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Peter--and Jesus. taught and served as a single being God. Served as a single being God to this day.
Jesus attended the places of worship to worship this God--his Father--like this-John 4:22-24
Jesus teaches that the Father is his God--John 20:17, rev 3:12-- so do his real NT teachers--2Cor 1:3--1Peter 1:3---Rev 1:6--- plus many more spots.
Those who listened to Gods advice---This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased--LISTEN TO HIM. those who listen,do just that--they learn and apply every teaching from Jesus--Those who do this can clearly see who his real teachers are.
Like this ultra important truth each needs to live by daily

Matt 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

Like Gods word teaches( most fail to do this)--- go through Jesus to get to the Father--to accomplish this important 24/7 daily activity--John 4:22-24.

YHVH( Jehovah)( Father) is the only true God Jesus taught( John 17:1-6,26)

there is 0 trinity god in existence--those who serve it are not listening to Jesus and are being mislead to break Gods #1 commandment daily.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2015, 07:40 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,017 times
Jesus is the Lamb of God.

Lamb, 1.Passover(Pesach)-Nisan 14-15

2.Unleavened Bread(Chag Hamotzi)-Nisan 15-22
3.First Fruits(Yom habikkurim)-Nisan 16-17

Heifer 4.Pentecost(Shavu'ot)-Sivan 6-7

5.Trumpets(Yom Teru'ah)-Tishri 1
6.Atonement(Yom Kippur)-Tishri 10
7.Tabernacles(Sukkot)-Tishri 15-22

Starting with Genesis
Genesis 15

8And he said, Lord GOD, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it? 9And he said unto him, Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon. 10And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another: but the birds divided he not. 11And when the fowls came down upon the carcases, Abram drove them away.
12And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him. 13And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; 14And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance. 15And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age. 16But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.
17And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.
18In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

Genesis 17 King James Version (KJV)

17 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.
3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,
4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.
5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
9 And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.
10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.
12 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.

Considering the Sacrifice arrangement and circumcision. What are they considered to a Jehovah"s witness. (singular) according to the arrangement their are 2 lamp stands on either side of the candle stick. 2 birds not split.?

The sacrifice arrangement given to Abraham is a pattern. And of course the priest understood the meaning is in the pattern. The ritual tradition is for remembrance. With Genesis up to the 10th generation Noah is of oral tradition. The pattern is given to show us the Ark. The Heart. The Law is written in our hearts.

With Abraham 3 clean are divided to give 6 as the 7th(fire walks through) The pattern is an arrangement(covenant) given to be remembered as Something given to us by God.
This pattern reveals the Candle sticks 7. With 2 birds(not divided) representing 2 lamps on either side.

Above I give to help visualize.

The arrangement of the 3 sacrifices are The 3 intersections on the center shaft of the outside 6 branches. representing the Heifer, Ram, and She goat. The center shaft and 7th candle is the (Fire) that walked through the split sacrifices.

This was Given to Abraham.
And from this pattern we can see the abominations. The ones that pervert the clean animals into an unclean meaning. The bull of molech. etc.

A shadow of things to come.

Last edited by mensaguy; 05-01-2015 at 12:37 PM.. Reason: Don't use red text. That is for Moderator actions.

Old 04-28-2015, 07:47 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,017 times

Interesting illustration I thought.

Old 04-29-2015, 05:08 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,916,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Jesus is the Lamb of God.

Lamb, 1.Passover(Pesach)-Nisan 14-15

2.Unleavened Bread(Chag Hamotzi)-Nisan 15-22
3.First Fruits(Yom habikkurim)-Nisan 16-17

Heifer 4.Pentecost(Shavu'ot)-Sivan 6-7

5.Trumpets(Yom Teru'ah)-Tishri 1
6.Atonement(Yom Kippur)-Tishri 10
7.Tabernacles(Sukkot)-Tishri 15-22

Starting with Genesis
Genesis 15

8And he said, Lord GOD, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it? 9And he said unto him, Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon. 10And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another: but the birds divided he not. 11And when the fowls came down upon the carcases, Abram drove them away.
12And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him. 13And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; 14And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance. 15And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age. 16But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.
17And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.
18In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

Genesis 17 King James Version (KJV)

17 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.
3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,
4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.
5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
9 And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.
10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.
12 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.

Considering the Sacrifice arrangement and circumcision. What are they considered to a Jehovah"s witness. (singular) according to the arrangement their are 2 lamp stands on either side of the candle stick. 2 birds not split.?

The sacrifice arrangement given to Abraham is a pattern. And of course the priest understood the meaning is in the pattern. The ritual tradition is for remembrance. With Genesis up to the 10th generation Noah is of oral tradition. The pattern is given to show us the Ark. The Heart. The Law is written in our hearts.

With Abraham 3 clean are divided to give 6 as the 7th(fire walks through) The pattern is an arrangement(covenant) given to be remembered as Something given to us by God.
This pattern reveals the Candle sticks 7. With 2 birds(not divided) representing 2 lamps on either side.

Above I give to help visualize.

The arrangement of the 3 sacrifices are The 3 intersections on the center shaft of the outside 6 branches. representing the Heifer, Ram, and She goat. The center shaft and 7th candle is the (Fire) that walked through the split sacrifices.

This was Given to Abraham.
And from this pattern we can see the abominations. The ones that pervert the clean animals into an unclean meaning. The bull of molech. etc.

A shadow of things to come.

What are you trying to say here?????

Last edited by mensaguy; 05-01-2015 at 12:38 PM.. Reason: Quoted post edited to remove red text.

Old 04-29-2015, 05:13 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,187,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
YHVH(Jehovah) this is the God of the OT--served by Abraham, Issac, Noah, Moses, David, Isaiah, Elijah, Daniel, etc. As well taught to Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Peter--and Jesus. taught and served as a single being God. Served as a single being God to this day.
Jesus attended the places of worship to worship this God--his Father--like this-John 4:22-24
Jesus teaches that the Father is his God--John 20:17, rev 3:12-- so do his real NT teachers--2Cor 1:3--1Peter 1:3---Rev 1:6--- plus many more spots.
Those who listened to Gods advice---This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased--LISTEN TO HIM. those who listen,do just that--they learn and apply every teaching from Jesus--Those who do this can clearly see who his real teachers are.
Like this ultra important truth each needs to live by daily

Matt 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

Like Gods word teaches( most fail to do this)--- go through Jesus to get to the Father--to accomplish this important 24/7 daily activity--John 4:22-24.

YHVH( Jehovah)( Father) is the only true God Jesus taught( John 17:1-6,26)

there is 0 trinity god in existence--those who serve it are not listening to Jesus and are being mislead to break Gods #1 commandment daily.
OK....I'll bite.

How exactly does believing in the Biblical concept of the Trinity mean we are breaking the 1st Commandment?

Old 04-29-2015, 07:16 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,392,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
OK....I'll bite.

How exactly does believing in the Biblical concept of the Trinity mean we are breaking the 1st Commandment?
What Biblical concept?

Where is it clearly taught?

Old 04-29-2015, 07:22 PM

63,797 posts, read 40,068,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
OK....I'll bite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
What Biblical concept?
Where is it clearly taught?
There is no Biblical concept of the Trinity. It is a completely human fabrication reasoning out of a complete ignorance about the Source of personhood residing in consciousness (Spirit) . . . nothing more and nothing less.

Old 04-29-2015, 08:50 PM

33,227 posts, read 26,434,639 times
This anti-Trinity garbage again? The usual denials by the usual people never end. The doctrine of the Trinity which is held by the Protestants, the Roman Catholics, and the Eastern Orthodox Church based on what is revealed in the Bible, but which is denied by various cults is that there is one God who subsists in three 'Persons'. The word 'Person' as applied to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit is not to be thought of in the same sense as when used of people, for God is Spirit. But there are three centers of consciousness within the Being which is God.

There is one true God: Deut. 6:4, John 17:3,

Yet the Father, the Son, and the Holy are all called God and are shown to be distinct 'Persons.'

The Father is God: 1 Cor. 8:6

The Son is God: John 1:1

The Holy Spirit is God: Acts 5:3-4

Yet they are distinct from each other: 2 Cor. 13:14

And 1 Cor. 8:6 which is mentioned above is no more denying that Jesus is God then it is denying that the Father is LORD.

Yes, the Trinity is a Biblical concept, and no, the word 'Trinity' is not found in the Bible. It is the technical name given to the Biblical concept of one God in three 'Persons.'

Old 04-30-2015, 09:31 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,836,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
This anti-Trinity garbage again? The usual denials by the usual people never end. The doctrine of the Trinity which is held by the Protestants, the Roman Catholics, and the Eastern Orthodox Church based on what is revealed in the Bible, but which is denied by various cults is that there is one God who subsists in three 'Persons'. The word 'Person' as applied to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit is not to be thought of in the same sense as when used of people, for God is Spirit. But there are three centers of consciousness within the Being which is God.

Yet the Father, the Son, and the Holy are all called God and are shown to be distinct 'Persons.'

And 1 Cor. 8:6 which is mentioned above is no more denying that Jesus is God then it is denying that the Father is LORD.

Yes, the Trinity is a Biblical concept, and no, the word 'Trinity' is not found in the Bible. It is the technical name given to the Biblical concept of one God in three 'Persons.'
It says " one true God" in Deut.
6:4

Old 04-30-2015, 10:07 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,216,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post

Can we call it a TRIBUNAL?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity