U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2016, 01:39 PM

13,279 posts, read 4,233,174 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
If God has preserved any number of people from the ten Northern Tribes then the ten Northern Tribes are not lost. They have not disappeared from history.

Those 7000 reserved in every generation are not lost, but they hardly stand for the hundreds of millions that will be found in Joseph when Joseph is found.

Joseph is found and his numbers are as the sands of the seas, and where Messiah Ben Joseph DID come, he was rejected by his brethren, sold into the gentiles nations, thrown into a pit wherein was no water, and presumed dead by all of his family concerned unto this day.

That Christ also came as the son of Joseph and Joseph MUST come first.

So Christ did come and he fulfilled the life of Joseph and called the son of Joseph when God called him out of Egypt.

We are right now in the middle of the story when Jesus has been a co-ruler in all of Egypt and in the hearts of people in nations all over the world, he rules from people dying daily to let him rule, and this Jesus has two sons just as Joseph had two sons.

A call has gone out to produce Benjamin, and it will not be long before the brethren of Jesus have a face to face with Messiah Ben Joseph and they find out that Jesus is really not dead. Just as Joseph said to his brothers who trembled in fear,'' It was meant to be,'' that is what will be said to Jews.

The prophets show the 100s of millions of Joseph that are found in the last day and it an entire kingdom once lost that will be found in a day.

Either we have a betrothal under the sons of Joseph, or we do not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2016, 01:45 PM

3,017 posts, read 2,059,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Yes they can and did by enormous numbers.
After the Assyrian captivity, they settled Europe and Asia,
most of whom became pagans and christians.
Contrarily, many pagans became "jews" in Khazaria.
Bloodline Judahites and Benjaminites were spread across
Babylon, Greece, Rome and Africa.
Real anthropology is complex. It sustains no presuppositions.
It doesn't matter in the slightest if they became pagans and Christians. Their lineage was Israelite.

Old 03-10-2016, 01:50 PM

Those who sit in darkness in the land of Naphtali and Zebulun had been oppressed for 700 years before Jesus came along as a bridegroom and the land of Joseph had now realized it's promise to the sons of Joseph.

Jesus Begins His Ministry
(Isaiah 9:1-7; Mark 1:14-15; Luke 4:14-15)

12Now when Jesus had heard that John was cast into prison, he departed into Galilee; 13And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim: 14That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,
15The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;
16The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.
17From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

The hope of the lost ten tribes.

Unto Us a Child is Born
(Matthew 4:12-17; Mark 1:14-15; Luke 4:14-15)

1Nevertheless the dimness shall not be such as was IN HER VEXATION, when at the first he lightly afflicted the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, and afterward did more grievously afflict her by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, in Galilee of the nations.
2The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.{Her==Is Israel, the northern kingdom who became gentiles}

{Multiplying the nation through a promised betrothal}
3Thou hast multiplied the nation, and not increased the joy: they joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, and as men rejoice when they divide the spoil.
4For thou hast broken the yoke of his burden, and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, as in the day of Midian.
5For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire.
6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
7Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
Judgment against Israel's Pride
8The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.
9And all the people shall know, even Ephraim and the inhabitant of Samaria, that say in the pride and stoutness of heart,
10The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycomores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars.
11Therefore the LORD shall set up the adversaries of Rezin against him, and join his enemies together;
12The Syrians before, and the Philistines behind; and they shall devour Israel with open mouth. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.
Judgment against Israel's Hypocrisy
13For the people turneth not unto him that smiteth them, neither do they seek the LORD of hosts.
14Therefore the LORD will cut off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush, in one day.
15The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.
16For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.
17Therefore the Lord shall have no joy in their young men, neither shall have mercy on their fatherless and widows: for every one is an hypocrite and an evildoer, and every mouth speaketh folly. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.
Judgment against Israel's Unrepentance
18For wickedness burneth as the fire: it shall devour the briers and thorns, and shall kindle in the thickets of the forest, and they shall mount up like the lifting up of smoke.
19Through the wrath of the LORD of hosts is the land darkened, and the people shall be as the fuel of the fire: no man shall spare his brother.
20And he shall snatch on the right hand, and be hungry; and he shall eat on the left hand, and they shall not be satisfied: they shall eat every man the flesh of his own arm:
21Manasseh, Ephraim; and Ephraim, Manasseh: and they together shall be against Judah. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

Manasseh, and Ephraim, and they are BOTH STILL AGAINST JUDAH.

But Messiah came and he made the two sticks one in a brotherhood until this brotherhood was broken again and for the exact same reason that God ended the kingdom of Israel in the first place. Constantine followed Jereboam, and Christianity sits in the same place as the lost Ephraim again, and again they must return in shame, in mourning because they set up another Holy sight, they rejected God's worship system, and they call the Torah a strange thing.

We are right back to the same place when the kingdom of Israel will once again come to an end, IF we do not return as Ephraim MUST.

Old 03-10-2016, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
It doesn't matter in the slightest if they became pagans and Christians. Their lineage was Israelite.

Jeremiah 3:21
A cry is heard on the barren heights, the weeping and pleading of the people of Israel, because they have perverted their ways and have forgotten the LORD their God.

Ephraim became lost because of the sins of Jeroboam, and Constantine did exactly what Jeroboam did.

Jeroboam's Idolatry
25Then Jeroboam built Shechem in the hill country of Ephraim, and lived there. And he went out from there and built Penuel. 26Jeroboam said in his heart, "Now the kingdom will return to the house of David. 27"If this people go up to offer sacrifices in the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, then the heart of this people will return to their lord, even to Rehoboam king of Judah; and they will kill me and return to Rehoboam king of Judah."…

Jerusalem cannot be allowed to be the Holy city and so other cities have to be chosen with different feasts so that people will not see Jerusalem as their Holy city, and they will not know the appointed visitation days of God.

Ephraim returns by Gentiles grasping to the promise spoken to Gentiles of Ephraim and they have to turn and repent because when the door is closed and they find themselves standing in the court of gentiles, it will make a difference, saved as they maybe, they wont be counted amongst Israel and the only way to obtain the seal in your forehead and right hand is found in Exodus 13, if a person wants a seal of protection in that he is counted amongst Israel and sealed every year BECAUSE of what he believes in feast days. It's not that a person keeps pagan feast days, it's that the knowledge of walking in the 7 feast days is then taken away and people no longer know the comings and goings of the master.

Ephraim must return as Ephraim must, and if not, he will not be counted, he will not be measured when Israel will be sealed in their foreheads and right arms in Revelation 7 and Revelation 11.

Ephraim returning, the great day of Jezreel.

Mourning Turned to Joy
(Matthew 2:16-18)

1At the same time, saith the LORD, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people.
2Thus saith the LORD, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest.
3The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
4Again I will build thee, and thou shalt be built, O virgin of Israel: thou shalt again be adorned with thy tabrets, and shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry.
5Thou shalt yet plant vines upon the mountains of Samaria: the planters shall plant, and shall eat them as common things.
6For there shall be a day, that the watchmen upon the mount Ephraim shall cry, Arise ye, and let us go up to Zion unto the LORD our God.
7For thus saith the LORD; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O LORD, save thy people, the remnant of Israel.
8Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall return thither.
9They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.
10Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.
11For the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he.
12Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.
13Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow.
14And I will satiate the soul of the priests with fatness, and my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, saith the LORD.
15Thus saith the LORD; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, and bitter weeping; Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they were not.
16Thus saith the LORD; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the LORD; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy.
17And there is hope in thine end, saith the LORD, that thy children shall come again to their own border.
18I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke: turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the LORD my God.
19Surely after that I was turned, I repented; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon my thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth.
20Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the LORD.
21Set thee up waymarks, make thee high heaps: set thine heart toward the highway, even the way which thou wentest: turn again, O virgin of Israel, turn again to these thy cities.

22How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man.
23Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; As yet they shall use this speech in the land of Judah and in the cities thereof, when I shall bring again their captivity; The LORD bless thee, O habitation of justice, and mountain of holiness.
24And there shall dwell in Judah itself, and in all the cities thereof together, husbandmen, and they that go forth with flocks. 25For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul. 26Upon this I awaked, and beheld; and my sleep was sweet unto me.
27Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast. 28And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the LORD.
29In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.
30But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.
A New Covenant
31Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 33But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
35Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
36If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
37Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.
38Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the city shall be built to the LORD from the tower of Hananeel unto the gate of the corner. 39And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath. 40And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the east, shall be holy unto the LORD; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more for ever.

O THOU BACKSLIDING DAUGHTER, God has created a new thing in the Earth.

That is really something to say.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 03-10-2016 at 02:18 PM..

Old 03-10-2016, 04:14 PM

9,985 posts, read 6,381,372 times
Quote:
It matters because they did not maintain their exclusive
Israelite bloodline, if that's what you're concerned about.

Old 03-10-2016, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
It matters because they did not maintain their exclusive
Israelite bloodline, if that's what you're concerned about.
Then you believe that God lied to Abraham when He said that Abraham's descendants would be as plentiful as sand.

Old 03-10-2016, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Then you believe that God lied to Abraham when He said that Abraham's descendants would be as plentiful as sand.
That promise carried through Abraham, through Isaac, through Israel and Israel became two kingdoms with a city in between.

This is why Jesus brings a new covenant for Judah and Ephraim because the promise has carried through each generation and it is the same promise. Ephraim and Judah are the ones who have the promise to Abraham.

Old 03-11-2016, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
That promise carried through Abraham, through Isaac, through Israel and Israel became two kingdoms with a city in between.

This is why Jesus brings a new covenant for Judah and Ephraim because the promise has carried through each generation and it is the same promise. Ephraim and Judah are the ones who have the promise to Abraham.
Like I said, you believe that God lied to Abraham.

Old 03-11-2016, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Like I said, you believe that God lied to Abraham.
Who are Abraham's descendants that he made a promise about saying that his descendants will be as the sands of the seas?

WE are talking about HIS descendants.

Old 03-11-2016, 11:27 AM

9,985 posts, read 6,381,372 times
Quote:
Absolutely not; whatever would lead you to that conclusion ?
Perhaps you could re-read my posts ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or